[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[...]True romance, being desired and being the object of females'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: RsVYMG8.jpg (76 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
RsVYMG8.jpg
76 KB, 1024x768
[...]True romance, being desired and being the object of females' sexual fantasies, is the most precious thing in existence, since women's sexuality revolve around making their loved one cum and giving him pleasure. Only a few men get to have that, the genetic elite. No need to prove yourself worthy of her love, no need for money, status, no arguing, just love, companionship and passionate sex.
>>
>>27598183
1. This is a BS fantasy that you should all know better than to believe. Everyone has problems in their lives.
2. Being attractive can actually make you more lonely sometimes--you don't know if people actually like you for your personality.
3. Sex =/= love
4. My gf and I decided we would have a better relationship if we were both less attractive: less attention from other people=less cheating on both sides.
>>
File: 1427041059969.jpg (39 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1427041059969.jpg
39 KB, 500x463
Counterpoint: im gay

also you're making a lot of assumptions, like that only the "genetic elite" get to cum assisted, that women's sexuality actually does revolve around others, etc
>>
>>27598281
Yahoo answers invasion?
>>
>>27598301
Lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-IF-WOMEN-DON-T-WANT-TO-FUCK-YOU
>>
>>27598183
Any loser can get an ugly girl if he wants, I doubt that would make him happy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.