[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mra vs feminist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1441679479256.jpg (51 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1441679479256.jpg
51 KB, 960x544
what side are most anons on? and why?
>>
In the middle. Going by strict definitions I would be a feminist and a supporter of men's rights, but I don't want to be associated with either group because extremists ruin good causes.
>>
I dislike both. Feminists need to stop whining, stop trying to be men, and focus on being good women. MRAs need to stop whining about how much society expects from men (of course it expects a lot from men dummy men built civilization, women aren't expected to do as much because historically they generally haven't been capable of much), find their nuts, and start acting like men.
>>
>>27598176
what are the extremists on both sides?
>>
>>27598155
both groups are extremists, most of us fall somewhere in the middle like normal people

actually MGTOW are probably more mens rights extremists than MRA
>>
>>27598155
Who's this qt?

google gives me shit
>>
File: 11546565.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
11546565.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
>>27598155
Who gives a fuck, stop feeding them attention you retard.
>>
File: 1442125828694.jpg (77 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1442125828694.jpg
77 KB, 960x544
>>27598230
not knowing tenten from naruto
>>
File: 1430168653483.png (464 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
1430168653483.png
464 KB, 920x920
>>27598292
Huh, didn't recognize her.
>>
File: 1433018153365.jpg (69 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1433018153365.jpg
69 KB, 960x544
>>27598298
okay anon,go fap
>>
>>27598248
why anon,what stop now will do?
>>
on da fo realla i couldn't give a fuck
>>
MRA's are the only ones with legitimate complaints.

Feminism and the MRA movement aren't comparable, because feminism is just an outgrowth of female\human nature. MRA is a conscious movement made up of people who're capable of critically evaluating reality, testing claims, etc.

My problem with MRA's is that they think they can actually plead with or leverage women into granting men equality.

It won't happen and never has.
>>
MRA if i have to pick. They do have a few good points. Like reproductive rights. Feminists never make any sense and don't make actual arguments.

I'd love to see something you could call arguments. I'm never faced with it and I try to seek them out because I believe it's important to understand different perspectives.

Shame they're so opposed to that idea though. It's staggering how frequently they as a "civil rights"-group love to claim that they're not there to educate you. Sure they're not there to educate anyone. But it's certainly beneficial to their cause to at the very least point to something to read. Even if it's complete garbage they're not looking like morons.

I'm starting to think the entire modern movement is just people talking on social media and grouping up behind what's popular ideas among them. It would explain a lot.
>>
Both are autistic, whiny sods, but at least the MRAs have legitimate grievances and have actual examples of legislative discrimination. Feminist arguments are just ones based off of societal grievances about how men like attractive women, they're not real problems.
>>
neither, they are the two tips of a horse shoe
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.