[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wow, totally thought you were gay hahaha! :) Is there any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1450750960764.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
1450750960764.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
>wow, totally thought you were gay hahaha! :)

Is there any way to come back from this?
>>
Nah, just find out why she thought it then correct that behavior and move on to the next one.
>>
>>27598126
Fucking gays. I try to bee myself and girls think I'm gay

Probably more a problem with stereotyping gays though desu
>>
>>27598154
I think the biggest problem is that any behavior that isn't super macho man masculine makes you seem like less of a man or more feminine. Sucks but just how shit is
>>
"Haha, that's so weird, I kind of thought the same about you!"
>>
File: ZnBin8B.jpg (89 KB, 843x505) Image search: [Google]
ZnBin8B.jpg
89 KB, 843x505
>>27598154
You're ugly. That's why. You faggots need to stop falling for Chad b8, because bitches give no fucks about your personality TBHQ nigga. It's all about your facial features, facial proportions and canthal tilt.
>>
>>27598188
Yeah, shit sucks.

>>27598198
Going to try this if there's a next time

>>27598209
Is it just another female meme excuse like "I'm not looking for a relationship"?
>>
>>27598126
Dangerous mantra right chere bruh. He can correct every and anything wrong with his behavior and he will still get rejection. Want to know why? Because he's fugly. Subhuman. Aestheticly unappealing. He doesn't belong to the 20% of men that nature deemed attractive enough to breed. Civilization gotchu niggas mistaken, about everything. Our cavemen ancestors didn't have to club bitches over the head, they just came--all of them. He looked the most aesthetically pleasing got a haram of women--because the traits that are deemed attractive by our women are also traits that indicate max health. Now people have to be little bitchez and demand we pass anti-polgymy laws so they can pass their shit genes along. Nah mang. Nature's deal is that 20% of the men inseminate & impregnate 80% of the women whilst erry other undesirable male takes care of the said 20%'s offspring. YOU ARE UGLY OP! JUMP OFF A BRIDGE IF YOU BELIEVE THAT PERSONALITY SHIT. YOUR DESTINY IS TO GET MARRIED AT 37 TO A BITCH WITH TWO KIDS!
>>
>>27598276
I fell for the not looking for a relationship once. I let off a bit and she got a bf not too long after.
Now I know when to just leave the chick and find the next girl
>>
>>27598276
Definitely a meme. Women today are whores, if you're attractive she will fuck you. Even Chad's get cucked today in our fucked social media society.
>>
Brush it off, OP. If I can bounce back anyone can.

>>27598325
Why are you so angry?
>>
>>27598398
I meant with the same girl. I assume my shit has been fucked up

>>27598330
>>27598350
Where do they get them? All these canned responses that they all seem to know...:
>I already have a boyfriend
>Any girl would be lucky to have you (but not me, hehe :)
>>
>>27598398
Because fuck you, you stupid incel. Annoying creature with your annoying closing. "Oh, maybe if I hit the gym more...no...maybe if I start styling my hair in this way...oooh, what about a beard...hmm, m-maybe it's my personality...oooh, pua?" It's so damned pointless. You're just ugly man. Just save future generations and kill yourself. Don't ask questions and annoy everyone around you, or try to give other losers like OP false hope.
>>27598457
Pop musicians and their slut mother's and older sisters.
>>
>>27598398
You didn't 'bounce back' you just lowered your standards. Don't be a liar. Only other answer is you ran into stupid amounts of cash.
>>
>>27598457
Yeah, I think your ship might be sunk. If it were me I wouldn't even try to salvage it.
>>
>>27598549
He never had a chance, don't you get it? It wasn't him or 'le personality', because he was fucked from the start.
>>
>>27598505
You are one angry little woman, you seriously need some therapy
>>
>>27598576
I'm angry, because you actually think anyone is rejecting you due to your personality and not the way you look--like a fucking creepy rapist. You get rejected, because we're tired of staring at your hideous faces. I came on /r9k/ just to say that. You permavirgins should either kill yourselves or get rich?
>>
>>27598642
That's pure conjecture. Pissing in the ocean here, trust and believe I'm aware of my situation in life

You learn to accept it

I stand by what I said, you seriously need some therapy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.