[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We redpill each other on /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1450044769631.jpg (309 KB, 1037x767) Image search: [Google]
1450044769631.jpg
309 KB, 1037x767
ITT: We redpill each other on /r9k/
>>
/r9k/ is a bunch of lazy faggots making each other feel okay about being lazy faggots. /r9k/ will make you smile superficially as you sink into the void of deep depression and a disgusting existance. If you leave /r9k/ your life WILL improve, even if just marginally but probably markedly.
>>
>>27597985
Does anyone actually like those backrests? I can never get comfy with one
>>
>>27598037
I don't think this guy cares - He's sitting on the solid floor.
>>
>>27598037
heavy stuff, man.

r9k is the hivemind "rejects"/self-proclaimed pseudo-intellects need to fulfill their disgusting ego-necessity.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 615x615
>>27598030
its called FUNPOSTING, ANON-- maybe youmve HEARD OF IT!!!!!!
>>
>>27598030

This is so true, but how can I leave? R9k is so fun, with the memes and the threads, I've become /comfy/ here.
>>
>>27598030
Is there any way to make this one of the rules at the top?
>>
This place is a true cancer of the mind, biggest hellhole on the internet. Tourists need to get out for their own good. If only it weren't so god damn amusing.
>>
>>27598124
>its called FUNPOSTING, ANON-- maybe youmve HEARD OF IT!!!!!!
Do you wear a helmet IRL too?
>>
>>27598169
That would involve someone with the authority to do so being in touch with the underlying themes of the board, so I'll guess no.
>>
>>27598152
>This is so true, but how can I leave? R9k is so fun, with the memes and the threads, I've become /comfy/ here.
Don't bluepill me
I want to leave so bad. I can't take this shit any more. I left for a few days and I got so much shit done.
>>
>>27598215
Oh they know what this thread is about - It's just that not even they give a shit.
>>
>>27598179
>so god damn amusing.
If only this heroin wasn't so goddamn cosy.
>>
>>27598152

Bumping, I actually want more replies on this. Any tips would help.
>>
File: cWc4mW7.gif (878 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
cWc4mW7.gif
878 KB, 400x311
Your personality isn't shit, you're just autistic and ugly.
>>
>>27599233
Deal with your fear of missing out and spend more time developing something that isn't the internet or the entertainment parts like YouTube. If you're on the internet read ebooks or look up shit for your hobby. If you must come to 4chan set a timer. Do a push up for every minute you go over if you do. Or 10 for every minute or something you get the idea. Block the site or try and spend a few days off the internet. What keeps you here in the first place? Discussion of interesting topics? Find friends, more niche communities, etc. The bantz? Yeah they're funny but do you need funny shit 24/7? Fear of missing out on trends and being called a newfag because you left for a few months? Realize how much better you would be, and how long would you need to lurk anyway? Trump them with older memes. Find something to pour yourself into that isn't this. If you must use 4chan as a tool do so but remember that for that time it is just a tool
>>
>>27598169
http://www.4chan.org/feedback
>>
The real r9k red pill: a lot of shit posted here just doesn't make no damn sense.
>>
>>27598195
Only when I go out and that's very rare.
>>
>>27597985
i remember seeing this image years ago and thinking "wow thats awful"

now it seems comfy to me
>>
File: 1437650043123.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1437650043123.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
Lolicons are pedophiles. I've gotten a ton of lolicons to admit to me they either find 3D lolis attractive or even admit to fapping to CP.
A lot of them actually like being humiliated for fapping to CP.
>>
>>27598152
> I've become /comfy/ here
this is the real secret, fuck what this normie >>27598030 says

you stay here for years and your standards drop and a bare minimum life of comfiness and avoidance becomes acceptable, perhaps even preferable to you. now you're basically a zen master. normie life is an ebb and flow of emotions, bullshit to deal with, extra work, dissapointments, all to constantly try and avoid existential pain or the knowledge of death. r9k transcends that. we lurk in the void and make our bed here, because life really isn't worth the extra effort

so get /comfy/, because if you grow accustomed to your mess, you won't need to tidy it
>>
>>27599641
That timer thing is 100% the smartest thing I've read on 4chan
>>
File: 1459655878034.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459655878034.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
genuinely awesome until normalfags showed up to tell us how shitty r9k is and how stupid we are
>>
>>27599641
THIS. I come here maybe a few times a month now. Beem making money and getting fit. Actually started reading a book and have developed better social skills
>>
>>27597985
Disregarding the fact i keep coming back here, /r9k/ is a complete waste of time. You see how you wasted those precious 10 seconds reading my post? Well imagine the rest of the time you threw away to go on r9k.

The above also applies to the entirety of 4chan
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.