[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Hitler all that bad, and if so, can you prove it to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Oven.jpg (77 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Oven.jpg
77 KB, 400x400
Was Hitler all that bad, and if so, can you prove it to me?
>>
Hitler wasn't all that bad. He did help the economy by paying the gas bill he owed. He also tried his own life after realizing he would have had a Jewish baby. The amount of things he did aren't half as bad as what other extremists did. Look at Mahatma Gandhi.
>>
File: 3248797845.jpg (165 KB, 577x642) Image search: [Google]
3248797845.jpg
165 KB, 577x642
Posting misc. links for holocaust revisionism.

First one is five minutes, the next two are hour documentaries, one of which is made by a jew.

Bishop Richard Williams(5m)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
David Cole in Auschwitz (1hr)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s
Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth (1hr)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Here's a proxy to watch them with, if your government has iron curtained this information.

http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (16 KB, 347x341) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
16 KB, 347x341
hitler did nothing wrong...yet
>>
>>27597931
I don't know about Hitler, but that picture is funny. Do you mind if I save it, friend?
>>
Hitler was pretty bad.

Arguably the lesser of two evils in Europe, but still a totalitarian who more than any other individual was responsible for thrusting the world into the deadliest war of all human history.

Britain, France & America were devoted to peace while Hitler singlehandedly put his country on a course of rearmament, territorial aggrandizement & provocation.
>>
>>27598892
>Britain, France & America were devoted to peace

>America
>>
>>27599026
While Hitler was grabbing the Sudetenland, Japan was invading Manchuria, and Italy taking over Ethiopia, America passed the most strict Neutrality laws in its history.

The Neutrality laws were so strict, they America couldn't legally supply arms to EITHER side of any conflict, the fear of being dragged into a European war was so great, congress was doing everything in its power to declare itself neutral.

In hindsight we can say that these acts only embolden Hitler knowing that he didn't have to account for armed American resistance to his land-grabbing, but it's fair assessment to say America was doing everything in its power until years after the war had already broke out to actively AVOID war.
>>
He wasn't. HE WAS RIGHT
>>
He was a hero
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 460x460
Nah he wasn't all that bad tbqh
>>
>>27597931
He was a traumatized, humiliated, broken, fucked up response to a traumatized, broken, humiliated, fucked up situation.

Dude probably had good intentions but was psychologically wrecked by PTSD and so flew into rages and paranoiac delusions.
>>
He did the right thing.
>>
>>27601150
Some say he didn't do enough.
>>
File: imagess.png (6 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
imagess.png
6 KB, 221x228
>implying good and bad aren't spooks
>>
File: 435908340985.jpg (151 KB, 672x470) Image search: [Google]
435908340985.jpg
151 KB, 672x470
>>27600839
>flew into rages and paranoiac delusions.

This is US/allied propaganda about Hitler, playing off of how he gave public speeches.

Hitler's painted as all kinds of perverse things, but he was really just an extraordinary leader who genuinely had the best interests of the German people at heart.

Can anybody really say that about the leaders of our societies right now?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.