[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf is a super jealous type >one day my ex of over 3 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>gf is a super jealous type
>one day my ex of over 3 years contacts me and want to talk
>gf is unhappy with it and creates a lot of drama, but urges me to hold talk to her
>I do
>try to message gf afterwards
>she's blocked me on social media
>try to call her, doesn't pick up
>send her a ton of texts but she just replies that she needs time
>hours pass
>she sends me a breakup text
>I just get incredibly sad and frustrated and ignore her
>more hours pass
>she starts calling me and texting me saying it was an April's fools prank and that she's sorry
>basically tell her to fuck off
>she proceeds to spam me with texts, finally admitting all her shortcomings that I've begged her to be honest about since the beginning
>today I handed her back all the stuff she left at my place
>she gives me the birthday present she'd prepared for me
>it's a homemade heart cake with my name on it and two tickets for a trip abroad
>people who know both of us urge me on to forgive her and give her one more chance

It's clear that she loves me, and I love her. But they way she always creates drama to get my attention, and the way she tries to hide her painfully obvious feelings and incredibly emotionally straining on me.

This is a fucked situation. Should I give her another chance?
>>
No. Women are a waste of fucking time
>>
IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

Also trip to where
>>
>>27597810
Berlin. All paid for already.
>>
>>27597753

Depends. Do you want to be happy?

If so, which would make you happiest? Being free of her or staying?

That's the only question you should ask. Fuck what your friends say, making this about her. Think about you. What do YOU want? Then fucking tell her and go make it happen.

If you want her this is the time to put your foot down and give her the ultimatum. Make her fix her drama shit and get the fuck over it, and ONLY take her back if she does. If it's not because you've lost that feeling spin 360, toss her the deuces, and walk the fuck out.
>>
she sounds manipulative, i know the feel, leave her.
>>
Take your ex who contacted you on the trip
>>
Not even reading this bullshit. You've had more than one girlfriend, and I masterbate myself to sleep at night. Leave this board alone and go cry on reddit.
>>
>>27597820
Lmao she just wants some syrian ficki ficki

Fuck that's manipulative though

>have tickets already paid for without telling you
>>
>>27597860
>m-muh KHV secrit club

I can assure you, I've been on both iterations of this board longer than you. I remember Gentlemen, Tard Threads, etc.
>>
>>27597964
I don't care if you've been here longer. What does that make you a senior? Fuck no. All I know is you're a fucking normies, and you're just here to make fun of people with shitty lonely lives.

I hate you, and I hope your stupid shitty jealous girlfriend kills you in your sleep.
>>
>>27598042
>you're just here to make fun of people with shitty lonely lives.
You're a giant fucking narcissistic douche if you think that's the point of this thread.

You're not important enough for everything to be about you.
>>
>>27597753
Fuck off you stupid fucking normalfag nobody cares
>>>/suicide/
>>
Honestly, OP, listen to your gut.

Don't get back with her.
I'll tell you why.

First, you're already having an issue with how she expresses emotions. Seeing as how you'd be in a relationship with her if you two were to get back together, this is quite the strain on the bond already. Are you really prepared to deal with someone who doesn't know how to deal with themselves?

Secondly, she creates drama as a method of illicitation for your attention. Let me ask you, is it just your attention she may be craving when she does this? She may be also feeding off of friends when these episodes occurs. If she is or isn't becomes irrelevant with the fact that this is the weapon of a defective adult, and should not be tolerated. Not only does this count against her, but this is also potentially bad for any social circles you find yourselves in together.

Thirdly, your breakup will become further fuel in a future argument. You and I know you acted on gut instinct, but to this woman, it'll look fluttery. Indecisive. She'll call you impulsive when it benefits her.

I could expand on more reasons if you're unconvinced. How would are the two of you?
>>
File: 1424107185240.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1424107185240.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>>27598042
May I have some of your salt for my hot chippies, anon? You have plenty to spare.
>>
>>27597753
She's just an attention whore, if you can deal with that then get back with her.
>>27597868
>buying a surprise holiday for your birthday is manipulative
Are you retarded?
>>
>>27598137
If you can't see how that's manipulative given the situation you might actually be autistic senpai
>>
>>27597753
M8 count your losses and run. Trust me, there's plenty more women out there that aren't fucking psychotic.
>>
>>27598137
Yeah for a normal couple maybe

Are you on the spectrum
>>
>>27598175
If you're so stupid you can't realise she probably bought the tickets way before the little 'joke' you might be braindead desu
>>
File: bidoof.png (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
bidoof.png
51 KB, 250x250
>>27598214
That doesn't make it not manipulative you bidoof
>>
>>27597836
>Make her fix her drama shit and get the fuck over it
You can also take the short route and leave her because she's only going to resent you for this.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.