[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Childhood Cringe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: yese.jpg (200 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
yese.jpg
200 KB, 600x419
Post your most embarrassing childhood memories
>>
>>27597433
Imagine in 50 years this image being in a history textbook about political cartoons in the "internet era"

WE LIKE IKE
>>
File: image_29.jpg (316 KB, 641x573) Image search: [Google]
image_29.jpg
316 KB, 641x573
>>27597478
Losers rarely get into the APUSH textbook my dear friend
>>
>>27597433
A girl caught me picking my nose and eating it in elementary school and called me out in front of the whole class. I vehemently denied it.
>>
>>27597433
We had a cardboard tepee in my family room when I was 6 and when one of my parents' friends brought their daughter (same age) over we were playing in the tepee and she tried to get me to get out my penis. I resisted and told my parents. Worst mistake I ever made.
>>
>>27597716
Why was it the worst mistake?
>>
Pushing my crush onto the ground because my friends told me to and so destroying any chance she would ever like me.

I was very weak-willed.
>>
A girl asked me out and I said "I don't know"

A girl asked me out and I immediately assumed it was a prank

Please kill me
>>
File: 1438476738538.jpg (83 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1438476738538.jpg
83 KB, 960x720
>>27597937
thats because up until then, you'd been set up to anyone complimenting you or trying to actually talk to you as a joke

normalfags taught you that if they appeared to be nice to you they were really just fucking with you

at least it was like that for me
>>
>tfw pantsed in front of the whole changing rooms
>>
When I was 16 I often went into clubs and bars with my brother. I was good looking but had a shitty personality so I was a virgin and never had a gf.
One day, my brother Invited me to a 3some with his gf. I said yes. I was so fucking drunk that I couldnt get a boner, even tho she fucked me, gave me a bj etc. At the end I just tried to get my dick up by masturbating and stopping just before I was about to cum. It didnt work and I came all over myself and left the room ashamed.
>>
>>27597972
This

I think the paranoia I deal with now stemmed from this to some degree, I don't fucking trust people an inch but usually don't show it outwardly
>>
>>27598499
You had a threesome with your brother?
>>
I basically ate out my sister when we she was 11 and I was 9. I told my friends I liked kissing my sister's thing at school and was made fun of for about a year. The thing that makes me cringe the most is that the guys I'm still friends with likely remember.
>>
>>27598734
If you were made fun of it, why did you still do it?
Why did you do it in the first place!?
>>
>>27598900
I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. I still don't really, eating your sister out is harmless. Breeding spastics is immoral though.
>>
>>27597433

My older sister disliked our uncle's wife. (SIL?) Reasons being that she was mean to me and that she once took the peaches my sister bought me and gave them to her son's friends.

Years after those events, we met. When I saw my sister talking to her, being friendly, my 7 yo mind was perplexed.

>me: "I thought you didn't like her?"
>her: "........"

:(
>>
>>27597478
>in 50 years
>textbook
HAHAHAHAHA
those are barely a fucking thing today
in the near future literally everything will be done via shitty ipads
>>
>>27597693
I was sitting next to a bunch of girl in elementary since they were to nice to tell me to gtfo, and when they said they liked to pluck their eyebrows, and chimed in how I liked doing that too. The thing is though, is that my eyelashes are unnanturally long and get caught in my eye/twisted up with other lashes/super fucking itchy, so it felt nice ripping that shit out every once in a while.
>>
I once touched dicks with a friend

and liked it
>>
>>27597937
>Be about 17
>Parents always bitching about how I don't go out enough
>decide to start hanging out on weekends with myself and the beta crew
>most of them had similar problems with their parents so we were helping each other out
>one in the group eventually turned into a high ranking normalfag
>he constantly mentions girls he's started banging and what not
>the rest of us are being reminded how shit we are because of this
>later on parents start asking about our girlfriends
>we told them we had some even though we did not, to get them to stop asking about girls
>in hindsight this was a shitty idea
>awkwardly tell them everything is going smoothly with her
>"anon you should go out with her and take photos together for us"
>fuckmeupfam.jep
>at a loss and have no idea how to recover
>the normie of the group tells us all to come to a house party
>I get the idea I can take selfies with some drunk whore, show em to parents and pretend we broke up when they ask to meet her
>foolproof plan has now been officially commenced.
Cont.
>>
Was sat in class doing a mock exam, its completely silent in the classroom.

Coolkid shouts out "Urgggghhh [my name], you dirty bastard, I just saw you scratch your ass and sniff your fingers"

Become known as "Scratch n' Sniff"

Life as Hell begins.
>>
>>27600072
You still cry about it, scratch n sniff?
>>
Cried in class age 14 because teacher took Pokemon cards off me.
>>
>>27600033
>Carpool with the normie and the beta squad
>the party is very lively, and very intimidating
>we all get out of the car and make our ways into the house
>we follow our normie friend who somehow knows and greets 99% of the people he encounters
>we just walk past and lower our gaze if we make eye contact
>get introduced to the host, he seems friendly but probably due to the drugs in his system
>form a little group at the corner while the normie abandons us
>about 30 minutes pass of us struggling to talk because of the pounding music
>getting weird looks from people
>we probably looked like creeps or something, maybe the normies could smell it on us
>our normie comes up to me and introduces me to a girl
>"Anon this is Anna"
>she extends her arm for a handshake
>I miss the handshake and steadily recover after my second attempt
>she laughs
>normie laughs
>I laugh
>"So anon, i'll leave you two to it ;)"
>I'm left alone with this girl who I don't know
>Sweating like a motherfucking pig, though I wore smart clothes so no stains were visible
>"Anon, you come to our school don't you?"
cont.
sorry guys trying to wrap it up soon
>>
I moved to a new city and cut off all school friends. Only go back to see parents.
>>
>>27600105

How long ago was this? How did the class respond?
>>
>>27600119
15 years ago now. Teacher was pretty fearful so other than a few sniggers nobody said much at the time. I knew about it after wards though.
>>
>>27599627
>near future
>technology
>>
>>27600110
>"uh.. yeah i do"
>I can't contain myself, i notice i've been looking down at her legs and hips
>they get me going, which makes this 10 times more uncomfortable
>get a semi boner but I can hide it due to clothing
>it slowly turns into a raging boner but I position myself in a way to hide it
>we continue to make small talk about school and our teachers
>i'm impressed with how well i'm going
>I know I have no chance with her but just talking to her boosts my ego by so much
>my parents were right, normal stuff is so fun
>on cloud nine and i'm chatting away rather naturally
>still slurring but I play it off by saying English is a second language
>out of no where some drunken asshole faggot chad pantsies me infront of everyone
>about 20 people could clearly see my boner which flung up and down due to the velocity of the pants
>they erupt in enormous laughter
>so does the girl
>one guy laughed so hard beer shot out of both his nostrils
>I go red as fuck
>i'm thinking FUUCK
>pull up pants and run home crying
>I still hate my parents for tricking me into normalfag live
>they know i'm not normal and made me go anyway
>they know what happens to the weird kid
>they fucking knew
>fuck normal fags
>>
When I was in the 10th grade, I was being home-schooled because I had anxiety about being in a public school setting. I just couldn't do it.

My parents had to get help through this organization that mainly dealt with kids with disabilities but also home-schooled kids.

So I go there to take tests mainly, but since I have Autism, they made me go to communication meetings and whatnot.

I'm a Straight A student and just wanted to take my tests and leave, but I wasn't allowed to. One day, I made a fuss about not wanting to go to one of the Communication classes and they fucking punish me for it. And it was ALLOWED!
>>
>>27600186
What happened at school?
>>
>>27597433
>Have huge crush on grill, friends with one of her female friends
>Me and the friend both in top classes as we smart
>Discuss how much I like her as beta
>Go to local mall, see them and give a kind of salute (I have no clue why)
>Walk into toilets next to them
>Walk out and they're laughing
>Summer holidays end
>See friend and ask why they were laughing
>"You walked into the girls toilets anon"

I ended up telling the grill I loved her and she left the school a month later. About 3 years on I saw her at a party and she came over to hug me. That was about 10 years ago now, I miss you K
>>
>tfw repress memories and can only remember vague snippets
it's working
>>
File: image.png (156 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156 KB, 250x250
>15
>did work experience in this shitty computer shop 2 metres from my house
>learning how things are run
>told to ring a customer to say their computer is ready for pickup
>simple
"H-hi just calling from ____ It computers to say that your laptop is ready for pickup.... Alright thanks, love you bye"
All coworkers laugh at me for accidentally confessing love to random customer
>have to walk past that shop every day
>havent been in once because overall experience was massive fuckup
>>
>>27600633
Go in today.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.