[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's 10:17 on a Monday >you're sitting bored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>it's 10:17 on a Monday
>you're sitting bored in math class
>all of a sudden "Having A Blast" by Green Day starts playing over the intercom system followed by repeatedly loud bangs
>everyone in your class is stunned speechless and motionless
>the bangs get louder and louder as Billy Joe Armstrong declares "well no one here is getting out alive..."
>the quiet stillness in your room is broken as Stacy let's out a a high pitched shriek

You're on the fourth floor, what do you do?
>>
>>27597427
tell everyone they should take off their clothes, make a rope, exit through window
>>
>>27597427
start filming, if i survive ill be a millionaire from all the youtube moneys
>>
>>27597427
This is the kind of stuff that I fantasize about. Wait for someone to come in through the door, and I overpower and kill him, and then I wait for his friends to come, and I kill them too. Then I fuck the hottest girl in class.
>>
Enjoy my last few moments listening to a quality green day song
>>
I always thought being in a school shooting would be a good way to go. If you overpowered the shooter, you'd be the hero of the school and possibly make national headlines. If you tried to overpower the shooter and died, you'd be remembered as a hero, and you'd get to die.
>>
>>27597498
Then go to jail for murder and realize how fucked up the United states government is.
>nb4 I don't live in america
Then a school shooting wouldn't happen
>>
>>27597427
Briiiickksquaaaad
>>
I always think about this, my best option right now is to take a look down the hall and determine which way the bangs are coming from, I figure that the shooter's busy right now killing another class, so while he's distracted it's my best bet to run like hell for the stairs.
>>
>>27597427

Fourth floor? I jump out the window and book it. I know how to roll.
>>
>>27597427
>sit dow, listen to music, smile and relax

they will do me a huge favor by killing me
>>
>>27597427
Ask him if I can join
>>
Fucking too easy to live

Probably tell stacey to shut the fuck up and then sneak out. Its just a stealth level, I should be able to clear it without being seen.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.