[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your mother earned more than your father chances are you turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: blog-lion2.jpg (193 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
blog-lion2.jpg
193 KB, 800x539
If your mother earned more than your father chances are you turned into a beta male.
>>
My mother was the breadwinner, they got divorced when I was 5 and we lived with my mom because she had money and could afford to rent a house while my dad lived in an apartment. We ended up spending most of our time at his house because she was always working. I have had a good relationship with them both, but my father lacks ambition. He has no drive and isn't very motivated to do things.
I ended up being mtf trans.
>>
>>27597398

If your worldview is so monochromatic as to label others with such loose terms as 'beta male' you are being a cuntnigger
>>
>>27598063
YOUR POST IS SO LONG AND NOBODIES GONA READ IT BUT HOLY SHIT ITS WORTH IT LMFAO
>>
>>27598063
>probably getting married after college to current gf
>the dad is basically me

Ehhh, I'll be okay with a trans kid.
>>
>>27598294
He's not lazy or anything, just had a really hard life. He's lost a lot of people he cares about, and grew up in an abusive household. He's a really great guy and is always super kind, he almost never gets angry and he was able to give me and my brothers an awesome childhood. He just doesn't want to lose more people and just wants me to be happy, so he supports my transition completley. I still live with my mom but I still see him at least weekly.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.