[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does is mean to "grow up on the internet"?\ Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: dgdsAFDs.png (38 KB, 982x786) Image search: [Google]
dgdsAFDs.png
38 KB, 982x786
What does is mean to "grow up on the internet"?\

Do you feel like you grew up primarily online or IRL?
>>
>>27597387
Who is this penis pixie anyways?
>>
File: IMG_20160204_120553_1.jpg (287 KB, 1888x1154) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160204_120553_1.jpg
287 KB, 1888x1154
>>27597387
Of course of course yes
>>
>>27597480
That's a nice shirt anon, where'd you get it?
>>
Yep, from age 11, I've pretty much been living online. Playing online games all day everyday like gaiaonline, runescape, and others. Up until now, age 21. All I do is play video games and go online.
>>
>>27597419
Don't remember, made it a long time ago.
>>
>>27597501
http://xm64.bigcartel.com
>>
>>27597480
what do you mean by this. are you a child of the internet?
>>
>>27597568
It's a very nice image anon. Can I save it and redistribute it in future threads?

>>27597582
Thanks.
>>
>>27597590
It has inspire me than anything more in my life and feel that I would be a totally different person if it didn't exist.
>>
>>27597387
>"I'm sorry I failed you as a father. I'm sorry I let the xbox be your babysitter" - My dad, yesterday
>>
>>27597592
>Can I save it and redistribute it in future threads?
Of course, once something is on the internet it's everyone's.

>>27597655
Was he serious? Do you wish you had grown up in the era before the internet?
>>
File: spelling jungle.png (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
spelling jungle.png
60 KB, 640x480
I've probably been using a computer daily since the age of 2, remember growing up with DOS

Been on 4chan nearly daily since 13 or so

I'm 22 now
>>
>>27597682
>Was he serious
He said it in tears. I just came back from the psych ward and I've been a shut-in for years.

I don't wish I grew up in an era before internet but I do wish I grew up focusing on academics rather than games and forums.

I was raised by the internet. I probably literally have spent more time talking to girls in hentai games than in real life. I'm actually quite glad about that though as I find the normalfag life and the pursuit of relationships and sex a complete waste of time. I would hate if I grew up to be another asshole chasing vagina at any opportunity
>>
File: spelling_blizzard.jpg (245 KB, 943x686) Image search: [Google]
spelling_blizzard.jpg
245 KB, 943x686
>>27597736
>dos games
>spelling jungle
I had Spelling Blizzard, I didn't realize that man taught spelling anywhere else.

>The time it takes to learn to spell is time invested very well.
>>
File: number-munchers_13.png (3 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
number-munchers_13.png
3 KB, 640x400
>>27597785
Haha, I was equally unaware of this Blizzard variant.

The internet was so much more fun before it became so easily navigated and centralized into massive social hubs.
>>
File: image.jpg (539 KB, 1000x1423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539 KB, 1000x1423
I'd say I absolutely grew up on the Internet. I grew up in the middle of nowhere with a very strict mom who rarely let me leave the house or be with IRL friends. Therefore, I spent most of my socialization years online. AOL, AIM, BBS, chat rooms, livejournal, etc. Mostly forums dedicated to my interests.

It might have messed me up in certain ways, but it did help with my media literacy. Also it helped me just let insults and shit roll off my back. Dunno where these modern pussies came from that complain about getting PTSD from mean tweets and shit.
>>
>>27597761
>I would hate if I grew up to be another asshole chasing vagina at any opportunity
Why can't you do both? Don't knock it till you try it, chasing vagina at every opportunity teaches you valuable life lessons.
>>
>>27597818
>number munchers
I remember playing that on my school's ancient mac computers when I was a kid, we printed out a sheet that listed every prime number up to 10000 so we could get really far without having to actually learn math.
>>
File: Kid_Pix_1.0_About.png (12 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Kid_Pix_1.0_About.png
12 KB, 640x480
>>27597913
Grew up in Ontario by chance? Those fat colored Apple computers were great
>>
Fuck that's awesome. My school had it on these computers with no colour, only black and green
>>
>>27597387
>early childhood was spent kicking empty 2 liter bottle with friend in street cuz no soccer ball and wandering the streets at night
>late childhood was spend on computer being a shut in
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.