[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw want a gay bf >can't have a gay bf because you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
>tfw want a gay bf
>can't have a gay bf because you don't want anyone to know you're gay

Anyone know this feel?
>>
>>27597379
get a straight bf then
>>
>>27597379
Get a DL bf, problem solved
>>
>>27597389
a straight bf won't be attracted to me
>>27597393
it's so much fucking effort though and I haven't come out to my parents. I feel like I'm going to be in the closet forever.
>>
>>27597430
What's wrong with staying in the closet forever? I plan on it, I don't think your sexual desires are some public 'identity' bullshit, and I"m not going to fuck anyone anyway, so
>>
>>27597495
It's not easy being in the closet because the chance of someone finding out gives me anxiety. I'm afraid of being 'that gay kid' at my uni.

Also family will never stop asking me if I found a gf yet.
>>
>>27597527
Time for some cold hard truths

-Being non-straight is hip at universities, everyone is

-Your family probably suspects you're gay already

-It doesn't matter if you're never going to have sex anyway, and if you are, why the fuck are yo o this board?
>>
>>27597584
When you've been bullied or teased for being feminine you pretty much think gay = bad
I'll probably never accept myself for being gay and never want to come out.
>>
gay people should be steralized
>>
>>27597633
...what's the point? They're not breeding anyway.
>>
>be in the closet and be unhappy
>come out and be happy

Which would you rather choose?

Your parents may or may not like you if you come out, Who cares. At least if you come out, you can now get that gay bf you want without fearing others may think you're gay. Like every other gay guy says "coming out is such a huge relief, I finally got it off my chest, and now I can finally be myself"
>>
>>27597619
why are you in such hatred and loathing for yourself. why son. why.
>>
>>27597379
>>27597379

>being on the down low
>still denying yourself feels to impress or avoid judgment of others

At a certain point you have to just do you and be 'selfish'. It's not selfishness when other people are misunderstanding and misrepresenting who you are.
>>
>>27597633
>>27597658
fucking rekt..
>>
>>27597658
that's the le joke hombre
>>
>>27598348

I'm going full Voldemort.
>>
File: screwedup.png (166 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
screwedup.png
166 KB, 400x300
>tfw so desperate for affection I might just pretend to be a girl for an online bf
>>
>>27598447
wait what? why? you can still have an online bf with a guy dude.
>>
>>27598468
itd be easier and faster to do it as a girl
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 552x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 552x630
>tfw want a bf
>tfw don't want people to know i want bf
>get gf to hide fact that want bf
>am now stuck with a girl who's sweet, but actually you like penis

Who knows my feelios?
>>
>>27598833
jesus fucking christ you need to break it off. not just because you're wasting her time, but also because you're taking precious gf resources from normal men.
>>
>>27599101
Step up your game in that case
>>
>>27599113
You're missing the point faggot, it's reprehensible in itself for a closet homosexual to drag other people into their problems like that.
>>
>>27599138
it's the bitches fault. she can probably tell but refuses to acknowledge it. some girls are crazy for gay guys, ever hear of faghags?
>>
>>27599169
>some girls are crazy for gay guys, ever hear of faghags?
yeah crazy to go shopping with them for clothes, not to be in a relationship with them. Don't try to absolve the gay from guilt in this scenario, it's the wrong thing to do even if she should know better. Just because a fool is easy to exploit doesn't make it right to exploit him.
>>
>>27599224
>being on r9k
>talking about morals

Oh boy
>>
>>27599224
A gay man is pretty much every woman's dream. I don't see the problem.

There are plenty of closeted guys who marry women and have kids anyway. It's the closeted guy who's really suffering more imho.
>>
Get a straight bf then. Noone will suspect a thing
>>
>>27599248
it's not about who's suffering more, it's wrong to drag somebody down with you no matter how much you're suffering
>>
>>27599412
I still don't see how it's dragging someone down. You could say most marriages drag people down because of high divorce rates, alimony, child support...
>>
>>27599450
because there's a very good chance that his homosexuality will become evident eventually and it will ruin both their lives. Your marriage comparison is pretty piss poor I don't even know what line of thought you're following.
>>
>>27599510
Just look up mixed orientation marriages. there are plenty of gay guys that marry straight women and raise children. It's pretty ignorant to think it can "ruin" their lives.
>>
>>27599542
>It's pretty ignorant to think it can "ruin" their lives.
because it can and plenty of family's have been broken or badly damage by the revelation of the husband/father's homosexuality especially infidelity. that's like saying it's ignorant to say extra-marital sex (i.e. cheating) can ruin a marriage because "open marriages" exist.
>>
I have a question to the closeted men in this thread and please answer this to the best of your ability:

If you marry a woman and have children with her what would the sexual experience feel/be like? Is it robotic where the man closes his eyes and imagines something else or do they do invitro or what please help me out here??
>>
Why don't you just go to a gay bar and either look for a quickie bum, or a secret relationship?
>>
>>27600239
This is me>>27598833

Hypothetically speaking of course since marriage is a scam. I wouldn't mind, its not that i dislike having sex with women i don't feel 100% at ease being the dominant one. Also do i think that if one is to marry a woman she should be aware of the fact her husband feels this way.
>>
>>27597379
>tfw want a bf
>in the closet
>parent and everyone around me hate fags
>realize I'm too ugly and poor to ever get a bf so it doesn't matter anyways
>>
File: 1458743377812.png (509 KB, 1105x1358) Image search: [Google]
1458743377812.png
509 KB, 1105x1358
>>27597379
I got you, I was in your shoes not long ago. I got grindr and had a few hookups (few as in I lost count ;) I know, im a slut)
before I met my current bf on there after hooking up a few times. Or you could go to a gay bar and see where that takes you.
>>
I'm strangely familiar with this feel op.
Youve got my sympathy desu
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.