[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come my dad didnt want me /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: fsfdsfsd.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fsfdsfsd.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
How come my dad didnt want me /r9k/?
>>
At least you dad made the decision to actually leave. He probably at least went on to do other things in life and now has a lot to show for it.

My dad on the other hand, was basically a sperm donor for my mother, who just stayed around the house doing nothing, not being a father, just working and paying for shit because thats what he was raised and thought he had to do. There was no actual fathering or anything. My dad is still like this today, he has no social skills or anything, never takes any initiatives in life, just sits around waiting for my mother to tell him what to do.

When my father wasn't at work he was just at home doing his own thing, not partaking in any fatherly duties outside of earning money, which would have been ok...if it wasn't for the fact my mother always had a better job and earned more money than him.

Only reason my mother never left him is because shes religious and all that shit and doesn't believe in divorce.
>>
This is a black thing isn't it?
>>
File: 1410781601250.jpg (14 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1410781601250.jpg
14 KB, 385x387
>>27597371
OP here
>tfw white
>>
>>27597250
nobody really wants kids. like half of all pregnancies are accidents. In prehistoric times most people would find any excuse to kill their kids. People "love" their children now because we force them to
>>
>>27597371
Jeffrey can you make me a sandwich?
>>
Judging by the comments I don't think /r9k/ has watched the Fesh Prince YTP
>>
File: 1459662745599.gif (378 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
1459662745599.gif
378 KB, 500x402
I'm pretty sure my Dad has the same mental illness as me, he's just managed to somehow hold down work and women while juggling the clusterfuck going on inside his head. However, this apparently didn't fare well for his parenting skills, and if he's anything like me then I don't blame him. I wouldn't want the responsibility of raising a child thrust onto me either.

Me and my Dad still talk once a week, we hang out, but it's painful. My only hobbies are video games and anime, and I'm not about to start telling my Dad all about that. He's appreciative of my circumstances, and he seems to get that I'm not like other people at least. However he doesn't like seeing me when I'm in a bad mood/haven't slept, which I think is a bit shit. Those are the times we should see each other, but of course I probably wouldn't want to either.

I think we're both afraid of each other. I think we both harbor a lot of pent up guilt that will never go away.
>>
>>27597775
I'll cede that some people might not want kids, but that stuff about people killing their children in prehistoric times doesn't sound right. It goes against basic biology: humans exist to reproduce and rear their children until they reach reproductive age so they can carry on the species.
>>
>>27598075
Nope nope no no nope
>>
>>27597354
This sounds like how I would be as a father and now I feel bad. On the other hand, I spend more time with my nephew than my sister does. Still sad tho, senpai. I feel better as I type this though, forgot I will never breed. Whew. What a load off.
>>
My dad didnt want me because i wasnt boyish growing up. then i turned into a girl in my late teens.
>>
My dad is a failed normie and he is pissed at me because I don't give a fuck about normie shit. It's like he wants me to succeed where he failed or something
>>
>>27598640
You didn't turn into a girl you tranny faggot
You're just a disgusting abomination
>>
>>27598640
Hello you're beautiful I love you everything will be okay anon.
>>
>>27598739
thank you anon. i was crying and this made me feel happier.
>>27598726
please dont be mean to me.
>>
How come your mom decided to have you when your dad didnt want to have you?
>>
>>27598739
Fuck off lying namefag
>>27598764
Fuck off disgusting faggot
Your dad is right
>>
File: 1459285750232.jpg (28 KB, 273x282) Image search: [Google]
1459285750232.jpg
28 KB, 273x282
I guess I must be the lucky one here. My dad has always been there for all of us despite the fact he never knew hia father. Because of this, I feel like I'll never match up to his scale of being a father. He was an Alpha who knew everyone and could get his way any way he wanted to, and then theres me, the asocial outcast who prefers being alone and bitches about anyone coming to see us. Sometimes I feel like he's embarassed to talk about me because of that. I don't know. Hopefully someone ends it for me because I can't see myself becoming a father in any way.
>>
>>27598821
Please stop being mean anon. I didn't mean to do anything to make you unhappy. Please realize It wasnt my intention to make you that way.
>>
>>27597250
Atleast your dad didn't want you.
>tfw dad wanted you, but mom severed all ties and moved several states away and got a restraining order
>tfw mom was a hardcore feminist
>tfw feminism ruined my life

One day, I'm going to smash a cinder block into a feminists face. Legit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.