[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walk to local store, see this, wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Walk to local store, see this, wat do
>>
>>27596906
there's no way i would walk up to them that close. i would've walked back home by that point
>>
>>27596906
turn 360 degrees and walk away

I am original look how original I am
>>
They look ok. Probably douches but they don't look like scary niggers.
Buy my dew and leave.
>>
Steal their company bicycle while they aren't looking
>>
>>27596906
ask if I can join their gang

and then probably trip over the curb stop
>>
>sup

then go inside and buy things
>>
Turn around, go find another liquor store. Fuck that, I'm not about to get stabbed/beaten/robbed/shot
>>
>>27596906
Ignore them, if they start calling me a cracker or some shit like that I'd call them degenerate looters, and I'd go inside the store to buy my shit. They likely wont follow inside, and even if they did theres a very high chance the clerk inside is packing heat considering thats a sketchy as fuck liqour store
>>
File: 4124124.jpg (96 KB, 645x767) Image search: [Google]
4124124.jpg
96 KB, 645x767
Not sure

do ghetto spics like white people?
>>
It's just wiggers pretending to be hip hop stars like they see on TV.
>>
not worth it, turn around. I live around these types of white niggers, they're just as bad if not worse than regular niggers. always looking to start problems in any way possible. Ive had more bad encounters with wiggers than niggers.
>>
>>27597112
At worst they'd probably taunt you.
>>
>>27597128
>>27597117
Guaranteed to trigger autists
>>
File: 1457772590748.png (642 KB, 1506x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457772590748.png
642 KB, 1506x1600
>>27597075
>turning your back on hoodlums

You MUST magdump these degenerates anon, they thrive on the element of surprise and you have to be preemptive to stop them from ambushing you or some shit
>>
a good rule to live by is to avoid anyone and everyone wearing a fitted flat brimmed cap. 9 times out of 10 that person is a scum bag try hard thug.
>>
>>27596906
Say
Aye whats up vato
go in and buy my smokes and whiskey and walk home
I grew up in southern California Mexicans are cool
>>
Go into the store and continue to do as I intended.

If they try to mess with me, I'll tell them to answer my prayers.
>>
>>27596906
Crease whichever faggot is closest to me and pray the rest are man enough to kill me.
>>
>>27596906

Let me guess, you are in, oh, wild guess here--New Jersey?
>>
File: 426436436347.jpg (60 KB, 393x607) Image search: [Google]
426436436347.jpg
60 KB, 393x607
>whats going on cunts
>>
Walk around them and go inside the store
>>
>>27596906

"Hey, the fuck the forties at? I thought we were supposed to kick it here for a bit then head over to the tittie bar. I'm thirsty, so either come in and get 'em or just wait here while get a Mickey's."

>go in
>buy a forty
>chug it outside
>deposit it into the nearest trash bin instead of smashing it on the asphalt so no one gets a flat tire
>head out to the strip club with my homeboys
>>
wonder how i ended up in a literal third world country
>>
>>27596951
360? I guess you meant 180
>>
>>27596906
'Oh how nice a couple of fine white men greeting me.''Hel- Oh SHIT what is THAT behind you?! Step back! It's a negro!' *unsheets pistol, negro jumps away starts climbing the building. Confused young men scratch their heads in confusion and fear. 'Do not worry gentlemen I have chased him away and he cannot harm you.' *leave the scene without looking back for I know that their eyes are in tears of gratitude and I must not show that mine as well are shedding a bit of liquid 'hahah'
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.