[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did the camaraderie go? This board is a joke now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: weknow.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
weknow.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
Where did the camaraderie go?

This board is a joke now.
>>
File: 1459141304219.jpg (163 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1459141304219.jpg
163 KB, 1280x960
it went away and goes away at the slightest chance of one of us making it out
they will sell everyone else out for the slightest chance to escape
>>
>>27596775
Too many trolls and normal people coming to make fun of the less fortunate.
I liked this board when it was about feels and greentext in general, now is some kind of stupid constant war between social rejects and normal people.
Also the fact that everyone tells their own problems but almost nobody listens to the problems of the rest, so we end with a bunch of self centered faggots who don't even bother to read other posts besides their own.
>>
>>27596775
too much bitterness and hatred took its toll
>>
File: 1459411136993.png (824 KB, 531x777) Image search: [Google]
1459411136993.png
824 KB, 531x777
>>27596775
so be a nice poster, fampai. <3
>>
File: brothers.jpg (444 KB, 2400x1485) Image search: [Google]
brothers.jpg
444 KB, 2400x1485
>>27596775
This is the war we have started.
It isn't pretty and we might not win.

Reminds me of happier times.
>>
File: 1459200196616.jpg (130 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459200196616.jpg
130 KB, 1024x1024
It's around, but only in certain threads with certain topics.

Too many threads devolve into (or start out as) a case of "I'm a bigger loser than you" and then "no I am!" and so on until everyone feels like they personally have to justify why they themselves are stuck in this hellhole with the terrible weight of feels on them, struggling to validate their failures and insecurities and NOBODY else here is as unfortunate and pitiable as they are.
>"You talked to a girl once? Fucking normie gtfo"

I don't participate in that. I only post in threads I think are generating some genuine feels. I like the sad feels, not the angry ones. I'm full of hatred, bitterness, fear, longing, regret and shame too but I don't really show it. I'm just a somber, depressed, morose sort of feely person.

I recall once /r9k/ wasn't as bad as it is today though. Back before the filter was removed last time.
>>
Most of these threads are about baiting responses they already want to hear.

Just make your own threads about things you actually want to discuss.
>>
>>27596775
it's all failed normies now

i'm one of them
>>
>>27596882
nice is distinct from fraternal
>>
I doubt that the few robots even want /r9k/ to be good.
They would never try to make the board better, they all just participate in the cancer and make it worse.
Fuck you, "robots".
>>
>>27596882
>fampai
You're a part of the cancer that making this place shit.
>>
Those feel threads hosted by the German guy are the only good ones, these days.
>>
File: reee.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>27596775
we all know that feel

NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
sorry
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.