[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Calum Von Moger > 6'3 > 10/10 body > Professional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: team_vneck_grey-1000x1000.jpg (575 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
team_vneck_grey-1000x1000.jpg
575 KB, 1000x1000
This is Calum Von Moger

> 6'3
> 10/10 body
> Professional bodybuilder
> 10/10 Facial Aesthetics
> Makes 6 figures, lives in a mansion, and travels around the world solely because he's attractive
> Constantly surrounded by beautiful women
> His Instagram and social media pages are full of women gushing over how attractive he is(including your oneitis!)
> In all of his videos when he is out in public he is constantly getting mired by every female
> So dumb he almost failed out of school and didn't choose to go to college
> Is basically a self proclaimed dudebro

Daily reminder that if you still believe the 'hard work can get you anything!' meme in 2016 you are a confirmed autist. This guy will always be infinitely better than you for reasons you can't control.

You're either born a chad or a loser. Natural selection at it's finest.
>>
File: 1425249503643.png (796 KB, 720x2526) Image search: [Google]
1425249503643.png
796 KB, 720x2526
Everyone here knows this. Why bother making this thread?
>>
>>27596643
>10/10 facial aesthetics
More like 6
>>
>>27596643
You get as big as calum, and see if your life does not improve at all, eh?
He worked his ass off to get where he is. Girls dont matter. At all.
And he does not seem very dumb. You however, do.
>>
>tiny ass almond eyes too close together
>10/10
>>
>>27596705

I will never be as aesthetic as Calum because I'm 5'7 and have a tiny chest and arms.

I wish normies would please leave.
>>
>>27596643
Yea but I already beat millions of sperm, then I beat people born with severe disabilities, then I beat people born in 3rd world countries and shitty families.

My failures are down to me. The 0.01% like that guy dont count in the grand scheme of humanity, he's just an extremely lucky outlier.
>>
>>27596721
can't fix height but workout and you'll get a big chest (and a tiny pecker due to the 'roids)
>>
>>27596732
what about jamal or ahmed who get a cheap boat ride to europe to fuck all the qt european girls they want?
>>
>>27596643
>>27596677

>permanent look of disbelief
>10/10 mongloid aesthetics
10/10 mongloid
>>
>>27596733
Why even offer your opinion on things that you're entirely uneducated about?
>>
>>27596643
This guy might actually have downes or fetal alcohol syndrome.

Seriously, look at this niggaz eyes
>>
he's actually ugly

I'm jealous of his life, but I'm definitely not jealous of his face.
>>
>>27596643
> 10/10 Facial Aesthetics

What the fuck do you mean?
He looks like an ogre, only reason women like him is beacuse of his mobey and body.
>>
>>27596733
Roids make your dick bigger idiot
They make balls smaller, but that makes the dick look even bigger
>>
>>27596643
>hard work can get you anything!
but that body is fucking hard work right there, his face is pretty retarded if you ask me
>>
smart work get your stuff, not hard work
And this guy is smart enough
>>
>>27596760
They are a few of the many who got nowhere either living shitty lives herding and fucking goats, getting beheaded, blown up or drowning on their way to refuge.

By 2020 either the left wing genocide will end through protest or the right wing will rise up and remove kebab from Europe.
>>
>>27596643
But I don't want all that shit
You're saying that you have to have it the best it can possibly get otherwise life's pointless? How fucking retarded is that. What if you have a hot girlfriend and comfortably rich and enjoy your work, you should still kill yourself because you're not this guy? You do realise how shit his life will be in his 30's and 40's?
>>
File: 1429473022172.jpg (50 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
1429473022172.jpg
50 KB, 389x366
>>27596705
>weightlifting
>difficult
Maybe if you're as dumb as a bag of bricks, faggot.

I'm cocoon mode and weightlifting is literally the easiest thing in my life. All you have to do is turn up and lift heavy shit for an hour every day. So long as you do that, almost regardless of what routine you use (though some are better than others) you will improve and get bigger (so long as you eat enough).

There is literally no skill involved. Just turn up and lift things according to a plan that even a fucking chimp could design and follow, and then don't eat junk food like a fat waste of space.

I have zero respect for people who are "bodybuilders" because it sure as fuck isn't difficult. Difficult is something that is actually hard to do, not something that is easy to do but most people don't wanna.

t. 120kg @ somewhere between 12% and 15% BF.
>>
>>27596733
actually if you just so happen to be taking testosterone supplements/boosters while still going through puberty, it's more likely to give you a slightly bigger dick than genetics would have alone.
>>
File: G76mqM1.jpg (177 KB, 1341x1295) Image search: [Google]
G76mqM1.jpg
177 KB, 1341x1295
>>27596643
>Daily reminder that if you still believe the 'hard work can get you anything!' meme in 2016 you are a confirmed autist.

So what you're saying is you've never worked for anything in your life and you're resigning to stay weak and pathetic because you'd rather pity yourself than hold yourself accountable for anything, and you justify this because some ugly ass bodybuilder is successful?

Motherfucker, he's literally worked harder than you already and you're complaining.
>>
>>27597144
>I have zero respect for people who are "bodybuilders" because it sure as fuck isn't difficult.
Correction, I don't respect people solely on the basis of their ability to lift heavy things, because all it shows is an investment of time. Anyone can dump time into weightlifting and be strong, most people just have more important shit in their life. It's not hard to get strong.
>>
>>27596643

Lul that jaw, dude has def had a few procedures done.
>>
>>27597144
I hate the 'just eat enough' meme. Not everyone can just eat enough, not everyone magically gains a stomach that can take the same amount of food as some jacked bodybuilder. Not everyone has the metabolism to burn through that food and be able to eat another large meal right after.

Consider yourself lucky cause some of us genuinely do try and dont get anywhere beyond a plateau with weightlifting.
>>
>>27596643
As a full blown homo, I assure you his face isn't the greatest out there.

Also, if you honestly think staying as big as he is doesn't take hard work you're delusional.

Just become a self made man my friend, learn a craft that has some utility and society will pay mega bucks for it. Currently that seems to be coding and social network shit.
>>
>>27597144
>t. 120kg @ somewhere between 12% and 15% BF.

lol post pics
>>
You are autistic if you think he doesn't work hard and that his health is not at risk every year he does his cycle.

Stop being a faggot, find another example
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-03+at+05.16.47).jpg (141 KB, 913x899) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-03+at+05.16.47).jpg
141 KB, 913x899
>>27597210
Your stomach capacity can be increased just like your strength. Frequent overeating will lead to a rise in capacity.

Yes, eating a lot is a challenge. I would definitely say that it's harder than weightlifting, because it's easy to motivate yourself for big lifts but a lot harder to force down another pie when you already feel sick. However, the answer is simple: the more you eat, the better you will get at eating more.

Something that really helped me was to set aside in the morning all the food that I had to eat for the day so that it was separate from my other food. That way I could easily see what there was left to eat, and it became a lot harder to avoid eating it because I knew that it was absolutely necessary.

>>27597261
>inb4 "no timestamp"
Believe me or don't. I don't care.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.