[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /r9k/ My ex gf tried to add me on normiebook. When we dated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Ok /r9k/

My ex gf tried to add me on normiebook.
When we dated I cheated, but found out afterwards she had already been fucking my best mate. They broke up after a year and a half.
She says he said all sorts of lies about me but can't give me an example.

What do?
>>
ignore the whore or enjoy being a cuck again
>>
>>27596681
I haven't talked to either of them for the best part of three years until today. Can I just use her as a means to find out what he's been saying?
>>
File: image.png (204 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 800x670
>tfw gloating to her about how much money I have
>she can't even afford to get fast food
>>
Ignore her

who the fuck cares if it didn't affected you in past years
>>
File: 1429480438719.jpg (32 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1429480438719.jpg
32 KB, 453x604
>>27596577
Use her as a fuck doll and source of cheap self-esteem. Never become emotionally invested in her again.
>>
>>27596944
I'm thinking this as well.
After I told her how much I have she immediately began responding a lot quicker and seems more interested
>>
So do I take her as a worthless fuck doll or cut all contact now?

TELL ME
REEEEEEE
>>
>>27597127
Cut contact

Emotional atatchment is guaranteed, women are awfull beings
>>
>>27596577
why are you still talking to her? are you retarded? you're keeping her around because you think you can get back at her but you're only hurting yourself. you're still thinking about her years after breaking up. you're only screwing yourself at this point.
>>
>>27597254
She was my only gf though
The only person that told me they love me. Not even my family would I'm attached as fuck even though I hate her. I want to beat her to death but also do cute things with her
>>
Take her out to dinner, take her home and fuck her for $200. Then when she's leaving say that it's always good to get a saving when on a trip down memory lane.
>>
>>27596577
just lay back and listenen to some vaporwave
>>
>>27597629
She's isn't worth $200 as well as dinner though
>>
>>27597287
>I want to beat her to death but also do cute things with her
Are you sure she didn't take your testicles too when she left? You sound like a tumblr girl.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.