[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in senior year of high school, have crush on qt freshman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sad_frog.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>in senior year of high school, have crush on qt freshman girl
>she has a bf
>be secretly obsessed all year but never share feelings
>go to college
>10 months after last seeing her, finally work up the courage to talk to her and confess my feelings
>"you honestly could have told me and I may have done something about that"
>she would have left her previous bf for me
>tfw you were a chad and never knew it or took advantage of it
>tfw you've adopted the robot lifestyle and will never have another chance at being a chad
>>
>>27596167
You, as presumably a 19 or 20 year old, told a 14 year old girl she was a qt?
for real though i don't blame you for not mentioning it earlier, i could never say that to a grill who i was gonna see everyday.
>>
but she's not interested now? convenient
>>
damn op you couldve been swimming in prime time pussy

oh well rite :^)
>>
>>27596201
She just turned 16 and I'm 19, I don't think it's that creepy.

>>27596208
It's not really an option any more since I am now 700 miles away.
>>
>>27596270
nigga you can get arrested for that shit

don't become another statistic to fuel sjws
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.