[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend of mine travels a lot, popular with women and in general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: shiggy kotoura.png (2 MB, 1163x849) Image search: [Google]
shiggy kotoura.png
2 MB, 1163x849
>friend of mine travels a lot, popular with women and in general and a bit on the Chad side (but connects with me really well somehow)
>have girlfriend here at home
>while I'm on vacation, offers me to accompany him on a business trip for his dad's company
>end up having a couple drinks with the dude and find out he's already gotten friendly with two random girls at the hotel bar (he's REALLY into Asian girls... practically won't even touch or make eye contact with a white girl)
>one of them's for me
>we make it to our suite
>so awkward having to tell her I can't do this, even friend keeps saying "Your girlfriend doesn't have to know!" (even though he's gone off about how women sleep behind men's backs, wtf dude)
>just flip the hotel TV to some Seinfeld reruns to drown this all out, girl ends up lying down next to me apologizing for my friend's shitty behavior
>turns out to be pretty cool, we spend the night together but don't have sex or anything like that (though my friend keeps thinking we did, we even slept in separate beds)

Sorry about the blog post, I'm just getting in now and this has been bugging me since it happened. What do.
>>
So you have a girlfriend or not? You should have suckled her titties or fingered anyways.
Wouldn't worry about it now though, it's in the past
>>
>>27595927
your friend sounds like a piece of shit.
>>
>>27595982
>you have a girlfriend or not
Yes, inb4 >NORMIE
>You should have suckled her titties or fingered anyways
Solid 8/10 Asian girl but it would've felt wrong for me
>>
>>27596002
Sounds like you followed your own moral compass. Sometimes situations like that where you have to make your own morals and stick with them will still make you feel weird no matter what you choose.
>>
>>27596002
>inb4 >NORMIE
OP can't inb4
eat shit you fucking normie faggot, nobody gives a shit about your """"""problems"""""" or """""""stories"""""""
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.