[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so i have a serious question. what are things people do who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458321907339.jpg (21 KB, 552x687) Image search: [Google]
1458321907339.jpg
21 KB, 552x687
Ok so i have a serious question. what are things people do who have deep psychopathic problems? i'm talking about like murderers and people with a disturbed mentality. I was talking to my friend while eating chips and i said that chips are better if you lick the dust off first and then eat the chip. he started talking about how thats a trait of someone who has deep underlying issues. Is that true? is there any other ways you can tell if someone is? he also said psychos carry knives around which is something i do as well. but its more of a protection thing. i don't really think those are actual things though.

thoughts?
>>
You think your friend has a PhD in psychology or more likely an idiot? Which do you think it is?
>>
>>27595910
well i mean its not entirely that its just got me thinking. there has to be some things that people do differently.
>>
>>27595937
i think he said that because eating chips like that is fuckin gross, so therefore something is wrong with you
>>
>>27595937
Well mental health is mostly not something you can diagnose yourself because your mind will short circuit your logic and fill in the blanks under your nose. Your can't logic your way out of mental disease for those reasons. It's why it's so tricky to diagnose and help people with mental issues. So o don't think you'd be able to tell if you were or not without a professional or 2.
>>
>>27595884
he's talking out of his ass. I get turned on by watching videos of people getting burned to death. I don't want to act it though. I know it's wrong and sick. I
>>
>>27595884
There's definitely a link between psychopathy and doing weird shit. Psychopaths don't have typical inhibitions, and boldly ignore social customs. That could include eating chips in a weird way, or a bunch of other shit that doesn't conform to societal norms.
>>
>>27596319
>t. First semester Psych 101
>>
>>27595884
Honestly? Your friend is a victim of cultural marxism, there is nothing wrong with defending yourself.

I'm also sure mental illness is a giant hoax too.
>>
>>27595884
You tell me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
Note that when it says antisocial it actually means antisocial (e.g. mutilating small animals) and not asocial (e.g. I don't like going to parties)
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 496x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 496x465
Your friend is an idiot and doesn't know the actual definition of psychopath. Next question.
>>
>>27595884
Pretty sure your friend was joking and just meant you're a weirdo who licks chips.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.