[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /on probation/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: dumb bitch.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
dumb bitch.png
11 KB, 420x420
Who /on probation/ here?
>>
you were dumb and got caught eh?
>>
>>27595859
>getting caught
>getting caught and leaving behind credible witnesses or evidence.
>getting caught and not having a good lawyer.
>getting caught, getting scared, and then confessing.
>>
>>27595867

schizophrenic assault rampage. thought there were forces against me

it was basically reefer madness for real
>>
>>27595895

i had a lawyer

considering i kicked a cop in the face among other people I assaulted i feel fortunate to not be doing any jail time and not be a felon
>>
>>27595898
theres pills for schizophrenia if you arent making up autistic bullshit to be something its not

either way you got caught like a retard and you had to face the consequences
>>
im glad you got caught, i hate violence
>>
>>27595859
yeah i'm on job probation right now, its eating my fucking soul away i hate it so much.

>tfw start new job
>tfw instantly on 6 month probation
>tfw employer can sack you at a givens notice

i can't fucking wait for the 16th to roll around then i will be off this fucking nightmarish ride. The amount of stress im under is ridiculous mainly cause i lost my job twice last year and i have rent and shit to pay.
>>
its so weird how diverse this site is

there is everything from grad students at top universities and people making 200k+ a year to felons and community college dropout neets
>>
>>27596000
nice trips m'nigga
>>
File: costanza2.jpg (20 KB, 605x454) Image search: [Google]
costanza2.jpg
20 KB, 605x454
>>27596008
>>grad students at top universities and people making 200k+ a year

>2016
>Actually believing those posts
>>
File: Rare_d574f6_5507279.jpg (43 KB, 528x492) Image search: [Google]
Rare_d574f6_5507279.jpg
43 KB, 528x492
>>27595859
>on probation
Keep trying new guy, you'll get out of beginner's level some day
>>
what is this new Pepe called? I like it
>>
>>27596008
its also amazing how wrong each boards population is for each board

>/a/ creates videogames
>/v/ creates music and talks about the finer points of Classical art and Literature
>/biz/ is scammers trying to get you to buy their penis coins/doge coins - just send them the money and they will fax you with how many you have!
>/b/ is furry faggots
>/pol/ works to make the world a better place and is an online pizza delivery system
>>
>>27596008
replace grad students with shut-in nerd virgins and underage kids, and then that statement becomes accurate
>>
>>27595859

>fucked up probation
>left the state
>been "on the rub"for two years
>fuck my life and fuck Alabama
>>
>>27596157

"on the run" fuck me im drunk
>>
>>27596157

shit niggga
>>
oy vey! dis be anoda shoah!
>>
>>27596157
whats gonna happen?
did you change your name? can you get a job?
>>
>>27597376

this

no doubt
my man
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.