[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just went to 9gag to check out some of their memes. Do people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
So I just went to 9gag to check out some of their memes. Do people actually find this website funny? This shit is ridiculous
>>
>>27595704
that one was kinda funny though, admit it
>>
Not that funny but the doggos are pretty cute
>>
I'd honestly forgotten 9gag even existed.

Is it still popular?
>>
>>27595918
it was funny in 2008 when that image first existed
>>
>>27595958
It still has a pretty big userbase
>>
I must admit that i used to browse it and find it funny in 2011 and 2012, i even made comments and they used to get the top, but then it went to shit, dont hate me familia i was just a boy then i didn't knew better
>>
>>27595704
>>27595828
Yeah admit it brah. That was kinda funneh
>>
that's pretty cute if we're being honest.
>>
i can haz cheezburger grammar kind of ruins it, it'd be a better pic without the text

if they REALLY wanted to make it funny, they would integrate baneposting
>>
>>27595828
>>>/9gag/ my amigo
>>
>>27595704
that is objectively cute. And i love every second of it
>>
hopping in to agree that you probably shouldn't have picked a legitimately funny pun to accentuate how stupid that website is. still mildly laffin at the joke
>>
because apparently the dumb dog joke was funny
>>
It would have been cute if it wasn't a fucking pitbull.
>>
>>27595704
HAHAHAHAHA

SUB WOOFERS HEH XD
>>
>>27595704
its like 1 funny post amongst 50 boring or even irritating one. 9gag is for normie subhumans. girls at my uni love it, fucking depressing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.