[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys deal with rejection? How do you handle basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: rejection.jpg (48 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
rejection.jpg
48 KB, 500x250
How do you guys deal with rejection? How do you handle basically being told that you're not worth anything to the person that you asked out? Every time I've asked a girl out and got rejected I've gone through at least a week of deep anguish where I want nothing but death for myself.
>>
>>27595479
blame your mother.
>>
File: Jethro.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Jethro.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
Just don't get rejected brah
>>
File: 1459287775066.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1459287775066.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>3DPD
There's your problem
>>
>>27595565

This. Either become Chad so that girls would have to be retarded to reject you, or never ask anyone out so they never have the chance to reject you.
>>
Usually I just sulk,dwell in self pity,wait for death,starve,overeat. But in just two weeks I'm good as new
>>
Just try and think of what the rejector must have felt
>>
>>27595479
I usually jsut avoid any situation that might result in rejection.
>>
>>27595659
>Just try and think of what the rejector must have felt

Amazing. I probably feels amazing knowing that someone sees you as relationship worthy. And then you get to watch as the light fades from their eyes as they wonder where they fucked up and why you didn't like them when it seemed like everything was going great up until then.
>>
>>27595479
>How do you handle basically being told that you're not worth anything to the person that you asked out?
That's an interesting reaction to someone not wanting to get intimate with you.
>>
File: WHEE.gif (4 KB, 204x251) Image search: [Google]
WHEE.gif
4 KB, 204x251
>>27595479
Call her a frivolous bitch and move on to the next girl, repeat this process until you meet one who doesn't reject you

Even Chad gets rejected sometimes, but for him it's no big deal because he can move on instantly

t. experienced normalfag
>>
File: -.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
-.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>27595479
>being told that you're not worth anything to the person that you asked out?
You think a person only has worth to you if you want to fuck them?
>>
>>27595817
Haha mad roastie spotted.

Why the fuck would you want to hang around a girl you didn't want to fuck? Or hang around a girl you wanted to fuck but you're stuck orbiting?
>>
>>27595593
what is the source of this image? i want to find this girl. or the artist
>>
>>27595817
>thinking it's about sex

Tell me, what's the "value" of a friend or acquaintance? There are over 7 billion people on the planet, and you could be amiable with almost all of them. But you'd never be able to have a deep, emotional attraction to even a majority of them. You can easily toss one friend aside and find someone similar enough to them tomorrow, but finding someone you want to spend your life with is like striking gold.
>>
>>27595479
How does the fact they don't want to have sexual relations with you mean you aren't worth anything? Maybe they like you as a person and just aren't interested in romance? It's just an absurd conclusion to come to about rejection. And female friends can be cool.
>>
>>27595926
Yes exactly, so what do you think the chances are you can hit on a few girls and expect them to consider you this gold?
>>
>>27595984
>hit on a few girls

Do you think OP, or anyone for that matter, would be devastated by some club slut he just met rejecting him? This is something that happens after you develop real feelings for someone after at least a few weeks of friendship.
>>
I got dumped by my girlfriend three days ago.
Let me tell you this:

You can still be worth for the person, like how me and her decided to be friends, and even fuckbuddies. Sure, it's hard, cause we are both are still in love in some part of our minds, but she told me she needed space.

The moral of the story is that life can be shitty, and you can get rejected/dumped at any time, unless you never try.
Before I was with her, I was a beta virgin wannabe cool dude, and I would stay that person today if I hadn't tried to hook up with her, even though I was afraid of rejection.
>>
>>27595926
If you ask someone out on a date, you likely don't think they're your soul mate. Unless you're a delusional retard. Dating is mostly driven by sex, kid.
>>
>>27596094
>>27596094
>If you ask someone out on a date, you likely don't think they're your soul mate

No, but you do think that they have the potential to be. Someone rejecting you has decided that they can't even entertain the idea of you being it.
>>
>>27596151
>No, but you do think that they have the potential to be.
More like you are attracted to the person and want to get to know them a little better--either emotionally or sexually or both. What you're describing is oneitis. It's a common affliction of weak beta male faggots raised by single mothers.
>>
>>27596216
>want to get to know them a little better--either emotionally or sexually or both.

Whatever you want to call it, the person doing the rejecting wants nothing to do with that with the person they're rejecting.
>>
>>27596274
And OP said that meant the rejected one is "not worth anything to the person that you asked out." That's an insecurity issue man. There are women that I liked as people that I never wanted to date. Would I be obligated to put myself in a romantic situation with them? Of course not. It's time to grow up.
>>
>>27595844
I have some ugly as sin friends that are girls that I would never fuck but genuinely enjoy the company of.
>>
Hmm ive gotten rejected lke 2 times and for a while it's awkward because they were in my clas but eventually after enough non eye contact things worked out
>>
>>27595860
>being this new
go away new fag
>>
File: 000184s06.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
000184s06.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
>>27595606
>never ask anyone out so they never have the chance to reject you.

Can confirm, never been rejected after the first time, I learned my lesson

Now I just sit on arcanine waiting for death
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.