[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It sucks that we all probably have some really cool ideas and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: yOrHKKSb.jpg (18 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
yOrHKKSb.jpg
18 KB, 160x160
It sucks that we all probably have some really cool ideas and are probably pretty cool people but we will never talk to each other except on this website.

Depression and feelings of inadequacy plague us all and that's ass about 80-90% of us just want to feel the sweet relief of death more than anything but are either too scared or something.

But what about our heads? what about the thoughts we have that aren't clogged with thoughts of suicide. The idea for the book you were going to write but didn't because you don't have the ambition because it died off long ago.

The best minds can be found on this board in the eyes of comedy, story telling and so many other thigns we are the best, no one can take that from us. if you guys are NEET's living off autism bucks or wagecucks slaving for $4 an hour we can take solace in the fact that we have brilliant minds and trains of thoughts.

Hold that to yourself fellow robots because in times of darkness you need to cling to the mionor truths, wither it makes you feel any better or not.
this ones for you faggots...
>>
>are probably pretty cool people
I see a lot of very shitty people here 2bh, overwhelming negativity, pedophiles, racists, etc
>>
File: image.jpg (681 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
681 KB, 2000x1339
I feel like it's better that we all never meet each other. This is our little refuge we can all fuck around on and never ever know who the fuck is with you.
>>
>>27595515 can't really blame them though, one in the same
>>
>>27595568
Is that a real photo of someone standing there. I want more info of this photo.
>>
>>27595515
Everybody hides fucked up shit on the inside stupid normie
Kill yourself
>>
>>27595716
why are you so upset? go get some fresh air
and thanks for confirming what i said
>>
>>27595738
If you think the people that is outside is better, you are retarded.
But whatever, I just hope you are b8.
>>
>>27595756
seriously, go get some fresh air
>>
Never meet your heroes anon
>>
you seem like a legit dude. here is the thing about writing, just do it. you should start off small though. read some kindle short reads and do one yourself. most writers will never be [insert author you consider amazing] but that doesn't mean their story can't be worthwhile to some people.
>>
>>27595834
The thing that most writers don't understand starting out is that writing is often patience and perseverance. The same goes for a lot of artistic pursuits. You have to let it drive you mad, you have to spend nights in agony forcing yourself to contrive some stupid bullshit out of anywhere you can think of.

Writers, whether it be books, tv, films, games, they all write nonstop. If any robots want to write well, they'd better be prepared to write down every single little thought that comes into their head for years on end.
>>
>>27595772
I was just outside for a smoke break.
You are still good b8 or an actual retard.
>>
>>27595901
It took me over a year, from the point I really started to write, to get a novella done that I felt reasonably confident about. That's after 50+ chapters of other stuff. The more you write, the more you'll learn, even if it's learning from mistakes.

You're completely right that you have to let writing drive you mad. As dumb as it sounds, writing is kind of like a kid. You have to be so obsessed that no matter what you're doing or where you are, you're thinking about it. You have to be up at night thinking about the story to the point you can't sleep. You have to believe the story into existence.
>>
>>27595939
Try a walk next time, much better than a smoke break, would lessen your anxiety and irritability
>>
>>27595453
if there are good ideas you're not going to use you should tell someone
the counterpart to an idea guy exists, I know because I am one
I can pick up skills easily enough and I'm great and finding problems and pretty good at fixing them but I suck at creativity
>>
>>27595648
Yeah, it was a real photo. I think it was Jene Guichard who took a photo of it when there was a guy outside. The guy survived apparently, but almost got swept away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Jument
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.