[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /no driver's license/ ? >tfw 23 and no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1456357139639.jpg (132 KB, 700x763) Image search: [Google]
1456357139639.jpg
132 KB, 700x763
Who else here /no driver's license/ ?

>tfw 23 and no license, not even a learner's.
>>
>>27595393
hey lol that's me

>20 years old
>took written test at 16 because parents wanted me to drive
>failed it
>took it again at 18
>passed by 1 question
>never thought about driving again

its literally worthless for me though, where would I even go? there is no reason for me to know how to drive
>>
>>27595393
Right here senpai.
21 and no license. I always told myself I'd get it before I turned 18, then 19, the 20, and now here I am. Feels weird man.
>>
>>27595393
I'm gonna start learning soon.

I fear normies are possibly better potential drivers than I. Since normies don't think, they don't daydream, so they're less likely to crash. They're more machine-like, even if they operate 100% on malice.
BUT, they can still crash. And I'd rather die by my own mistake rather than someone else's.

My parents will be mad when I tell them that I want someone else to teach me to drive and not them.
>>
>>27595393
same, 23 and nothing

Not that I can afford insurance.
>>
>>27595463
>>27595476

Yeah same story, my household was kinda weird growing up so I never felt to pushed to get it and in hs I was a weirdly passive person who didn't want to get it.

I think my step-dad thought I was too stupid to drive.
>>
>>27595525
I'm fairly sure my parents think I'm on the autism spectrum solely because I don't drive.
>>
Now that I think about it hs was he best time to learn, now that I am in uni I'm way to busy. I feel like it's this huge thing that shows how much of a stunted man child I am.
>>
>>27595393
Do people jack off to this?
>>
I got my drivers license in both the US and my country and I never used either one. Kek.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.