[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mom has mental health issues >tfw the mom who loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 14438238994.jpg (52 KB, 547x657) Image search: [Google]
14438238994.jpg
52 KB, 547x657
>tfw mom has mental health issues
>tfw the mom who loved and raised you turned batshit crazy
>tfw you see her descend into the abyss of insanity more each time you see her
>tfw you can't do anything to help
>>
Just spend time with her. Go watch a movie and take her out to lunch. And just make sure to be there while she's going through this bullshit.
>>
This happened to me, she ended up attacking me caused me to bleed and need stitches.

She then moved with my grandma, who she then beat brutally with a cane due to her being crazy.

She is now in a mental prison place. She sounds normal on the phone, but I can tell she's fucked up.

Because of it all I had to move in with my sister where I sleep on the couch, get treated like shit, and am not respected in the slightest, not even by her 7 year old daughter. In fact tonight she said I'm going to have to buy a blowup mattress or sleep on the floor because I'm fucking up the couch...

Haven't talked to my father in 5ish years...

On top of all this, I'm a kissless virgin with 0 irl friends.

I don't know why u haven't killed myself yet, my depression eats at me daily.

Atleast I have a job... R-r-right?

>help your mother before it gets worse and ruins your life anon... She needs you.
>>
Bump El Monte Carlo
>>
Just let go. She probably had to go through this so she would understand or no one in your family did and don't know how hard it is. Either way there is always an out.
>>
>>27595333
Judging by your story I doubt she ever really loved you.
>>
File: Vlad.png (55 KB, 157x166) Image search: [Google]
Vlad.png
55 KB, 157x166
At least you HAD a sane parent, my mom was in the psych ward a few times from when I was as young as 6yrs old. She is still a mental case, but just not enough to be institutionalized for anything.

Father is a full blown schizophrenic.

gg.
>>
File: 1455655442899.gif (115 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1455655442899.gif
115 KB, 500x357
I feel you OP. My mother was actually Schizophrenic, I ended up Schizo too, we were an odd family. Despite her craziness she really loved me and we kinda only had each other because my father was always gone and he wasn't a family man. My mother was my best friend and we were crazy together. She handled it well until I was around 10. I don't know what happened but things got really bad, she would just blank out all the time and panic and scream. It was honestly terrifying and I never forgot it. Eventually my father cheated on her and she descended further into madness. She ended up committing suicide a year later. I feel guilty about, like I couldn't help her enough. I rationalize it saying I was too young but I still feel guilty, I feel like I could have saved her and nurtured her and even if I couldn't 'fix' her I could maybe keep her alive if I just knew how bad it would get. I miss her everyday. I hope you love your mother as much as I do, because I'm jealous of people who have their parents in their life but don't truly appreciate it.
>>
>>27598873
So what are you anon?
>>
>>27598953
A person that hates the mentally ill, degenerates, drug addicts, homeless, and idiotic parents.

I do nothing but work, errands, and my PC.
>>
>>27595333
my mother was sorta like that, only it got worse VERY quickly and she now dosnt recognise me or our family.
>tfw she looks at me like a stranger
I didnt even get to say goodbye to the real her :(
>>
File: DSC_0084.jpg (957 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0084.jpg
957 KB, 2448x3264
>>27595333
>tfw OP is actually the insane one
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.