[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im finally encountering crippling thoughts that im a failure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1454795983825.png (195 KB, 1095x862) Image search: [Google]
1454795983825.png
195 KB, 1095x862
Im finally encountering crippling thoughts that im a failure
Its becoming harder and harder to ever imagine myself as professionally, romantically or socially successful as days go by without change
What do I do. will lifting help
>>
it worked well for me

original skdkdkksjd
>>
>>27595131
>will lifting help
No, unless you are a total fat ass or have easily solved self confidence issues/

One of the few things I've learned from the psychologist I see.
>>
File: 1459055781068.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459055781068.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>27595131
i am experiencing the same and am in despair

I wish you good luck op. may your endeavors be fruitful
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 885x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 885x642
>tfw it is literally impossible to see myself at any point in the future having a gf, social circle, stable well paying job, or even feeling comfortable in my own skin
>>
>>27595131
it might make you feel like something is getting beter but in reallity no matter how much better you think things are going to get they just aren't. sucks to think like that but i think taht if your life is shit (mine included) then it supposed to be like that for a reason even thought you may never know why it is shitty so lets just assume things won't get better, my way of dealing with it is to just accept depressopn, browse dank memes and plan suicide while dropping hint to the remaining friends i have that i will be killing myself and seeing who picks up. thats really it. and drugs and all that but i think taht its implied at this point. im still debating on how i should kill myself, im saying i eat a shit ton of xanax and down some hard liquor. i tend to think that my family will b8e devistated but i just say fuck it, i won't have to deal with it. in the thin chance there is an afterlife i hope they don't make me watch my family suffer with8 my being gone. anyway tahts it so just kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1452595942586.jpg (330 KB, 1464x936) Image search: [Google]
1452595942586.jpg
330 KB, 1464x936
>>27595131
lifting is some real tough shit if hollywood got into your head and you have unrealistic expectations for yourself, it's tough if you don't want to do steroids

the blunt truth is that a guy could get on it and make more progress in 6 months than a natural could in 3 years. and what's worse is that many of them lie about it, say they aren't on steroids and that furthers the false hope and unrealistic expectations

pretty much everyone who has ever made money off their body, like been on tv or in movies, did steroids

the only thing that keeps me going in my third year is that i know i must be a tough bastard to have gotten this far, even if i don't look like the roidlets on /fit/
>>
>>27595131
Leave here and don't ever come back OP. Fill the time you spend here with something else until you completely forget this place exists.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.