[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey weirdo stop staring, I'm trying to do pull ups here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 422x750
Hey weirdo stop staring, I'm trying to do pull ups here
>>
>>27595020
Would honestly not be able to resist raping.
>>
you be trying to pull my dick up, girl
>>
>>27595020
Humor me and try to do a single one without my help.
>>
>>27595020
Trying and failing. Women can't do pullups they're too fucking weak
>>
>>27595020
soft little tushy
>>
That looks like the ass of a 12 year old boy.

You faggots are pedophiliac as fuck.
>>
>>27595369
>>
>>27595020
oh look a pinata
>>
>>27595504
>>27595061
>>27595069
You guys are so entertaining. Very funny stuff.
>>
>>27595020
Have fun destroying the frame on that door, bitch.
>>
>slowly unbuckle your belt
>open the top notch of your pants, lowering the zipper slowly
>she hears the soft crunch when your pants fall to the ground
>a couple steps forward you can feel the heat of her body
>you position your cock under her when she lifts up her body and lowers herself onto you
>>
>>27595369
If you start dating girl as kid you can make her to be as you want trough positive and negative motivation. And also she will be older but when you start dating 24 years old, you will never could fuck her in her 12 years old ass
>>
File: AYYE.jpg (20 KB, 245x171) Image search: [Google]
AYYE.jpg
20 KB, 245x171
>>27595504
>oh look a pinata

underrated.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.