[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nightwalk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: blunts joints and death sticks.gif (928 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
blunts joints and death sticks.gif
928 KB, 650x366
nightwalker thread, about to head out. Get in here and share some stories, or wrap up in some warm clothes and take a walk
>>
Used to do that just about every night a few years back, right after I turned 18.
Really great activity, haven't done it since I moved. I should start doing it again.
Most memorable experience was having a police officer stop me at about 3am in the middle of nowhere asking if I was ok.
>>
No place to night walk here unless I drive a bit. My little dead end street opens right onto a highway. And I'm tired. Still I'd like to read some stories.
>>
I used to nightwalk back in highschool, at all times of the night. Now I live in the middle of no where, theres not street lights besides in the urban areas of my town, its mainly rural country roads that extend 3 miles in each direction. Right now its pitch black everywhere around me and I dont want to get stopped by a cop so I just go to the gym
>>
So, night walking already has a "creepy" vibe to it, I guess, and I hate to reinforce that because it's not a creepy thing to do, but...
Best times I've ever had night walking involved sneaking into people's back yards and watching through their windows. I don't want to break in or vandalize them or anything, it just feels comforting to see other people's homes. See them sleeping, or watching tv, undressing if I'm lucky. I'm so used to feeling like I'm "not there", I guess it's natural extension of that to want to observe without being seen.
>>
>>27595000
Trips.

>tfw moving to a place in the middle of nowhere soon
>>
>>27595236
Depending on how middle of nowhere it is, that can be even better than walking in an urban setting.
Fewer lights, no one's ever out, less likely to get mugged. Only shitty part would be that walking on asphalt roads is less comfortable after a while than walking on nice, paved, concrete sidewalk.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.