[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey creep stop staring at me I'm looking at my gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 333x500
Hey creep stop staring at me I'm looking at my gains
>>
What gains?
>>
Do I see makeup on her eyes?

At the fucking gym?
>>
File: tumblr_nvjksd3Ev41ufnh57o1_1280.jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvjksd3Ev41ufnh57o1_1280.jpg
119 KB, 600x600
>>27594776
I'm getting some pretty hard gains just from looking at your's
>>
>>27594844

Yeah let me just drive all the way home from work (passing the gym I go to), take off my make up, then drive to the gym to work out. OR I can just head straight to the gym after work, then home after. Why do you care if a girl has make up on at the gym?
>>
>>27595673
Are you retarded
They have these wipes that take makeup off in seconds, every girl has them in their purse
>>
>>27597188
>They have these wipes that take makeup off in seconds,
>"I know nothing about cosmetics"
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>27597207
You triple retarded breh?
>>
>>27597301

Apply some make up and use it yourself genius. It's not fucking magic that makes everything disappear without a trace.
>>
>>27594844
you're jealous cause you can't pull it off
>>
Holy shit, there's whore defending cucks who try to justify women going to the gym in full makeup

Kek, you can't make this shit up
>>
>>27597388

Why do you care what other people do at the gym? Does a woman wearing make up distract you from your workout?
>>
>>27597415
why do you care about anything that doesn't directly affect you?
>>
>>27595673
>what is the locker room at the gym
>>
>>27597415
Gyms aren't supposed to be hook up clubs. It is a little distracting I guess. I can still do my work out, it's just annoying to see Chad and Stacey treating the gym like a bar to hook up at

Why do they do that?...
What don't they just go to a club?...
>>
>>27594821

>2016
>Contradicting a FEMINIST

You're going to jail.
>>
>>27594844
>>27595673
>>27597340

>she

>>27597415

Yeah, it kinda does. Because then she sweats through her makeup, her fucking skin breaks out, and she stinks like grease and oil.

Not to mention she smears that shit everywhere.

It's common courtesy you goddamn bitch.
>>
>>27595673
>wearing makeup at work
WHERES MY FACE
GIVE ME BACK MY FACE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.