[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are guys who have been approached or asked out by girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13
File: 1459496489840.png (38 KB, 338x322) Image search: [Google]
1459496489840.png
38 KB, 338x322
>there are guys who have been approached or asked out by girls
>>
File: 1454285215533.jpg (34 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1454285215533.jpg
34 KB, 500x376
Well they were fat so it didn't count
>>
They used to do that but not anymore and it depresses me
>>
>>27594759
I know that feel. Getting old is a real bitch, especially if you're still single. Women just don't look at you the way they used to. The silver lining is that people take you more seriously. You're not just some punk kid anymore.
>>
>tfw all my relationships/one night stands have started out this way
>>
File: donotwant.jpg (18 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
donotwant.jpg
18 KB, 512x384
This is literally how I got my only 3 girlfriends. I am a super autismo but I guess I'm good looking so they are the ones that asked me out (also turned down two girls). Like I said though, I am socially retarded so the relationships have not lasted long as they see I am not interesting. I don't think I will ever have the balls to ask a girl out so I'm grateful for what I have. Oh well, I guess it's just a waiting game
>>
File: bhnjjuhb.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
bhnjjuhb.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>friends' moms will never call you a cutie again while your friends scream internally
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 272x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 272x400
Sadly this is me. A 8/10 girl a grade above me in high school and her two female friends sat with me often outside during lunch. Eventually she asked if i wanted to go eat with her for off campus lunch and said she would drive me since i didnt have a car but i brushed it off. She also told me to come visit her and her friends at her work sometime but i never did. Also asked me if i wanted to hang out one weekend but i said i was busy.

Had another qt girl in high school that always asked me if i was going to prom and saying how i should go and hinted that she wanted to go. I never went to prom.

Most recently i had girl in a college class straight up ask me out to see some normie movie but i had to turn her down because she was like 5'10-5'11 and im 5'7-5'8ish.
>>
File: 1441345158978.png (183 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1441345158978.png
183 KB, 600x800
>wait my whole life to get approached by a cute girl
>finally some emotionally unstable emo weeb asks me out and comes onto me hard
>finally realize that this is the best I can get and that guys are always supposed to do the approaching unless you are a turbo chad
>get angry and avoid/bully her
>this only makes her like me more because issues

whelp
>>
Does 2nd grade count?
>>
>>27594864
>i had to turn her down because she was like 5'10-5'11 and im 5'7-5'8ish
I want to strangle you
>>
>>27594864
This close to being Chad.
>>
>>27594690

I use to have girls come up to me at clubs. Now I have a fiancee :(
>>
>>27594864
Kill yourself. I mean that in the most serious possible way.
>>
File: 1456892803626.png (38 KB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
1456892803626.png
38 KB, 300x264
>there are guys ON /R9K/ that have been approached or asked out by guys
>>
>>27594829
>way they used to
>>>/out/
Fucking normie.
>>
>>27595108
Yeah i made this thread for feels and it immediately filled up with legit Chads.
/r9k/ is so fucking horrible.
>>
File: feel1396424574349.jpg (12 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
feel1396424574349.jpg
12 KB, 227x222
>>27594690
In 25 years of life only one girl has flirted with me and she was my brother's gf
>>
>>27594843
You should probably ask at least one girl just so that you have some experience.
The longer you procrastinate from doing it, the harder it gets.

Next time you see someone attractive, and you're in an appropriate setting, just ask them out.
Even if she rejects you, it will be invaluable experience.
>>
>>27595304
Thank for the advice anon I've thought about this a lot. Ill probably have to get drunk first but I do believe it is something I have to do.
>>
>>27594838
>be Chad
>use tfw
Cultural appropriation.
>>
>>27594690
My ex asked me out, and she also broke up with me. but on r9k, having had girlfriend just isn't sad enough.
>>
in the past like 8 years I have been approached by one girl. she was a 7/10, seemed like a typical partaaaay Stacy, and she was drunk as fucking hell. she started talking to me out of nowhere and kept saying "niiiiice" and "mmmmmmhm" in the most obnoxious overtly sexual way possible

I completely autismd out and just brushed her off.
>>
>>27595475
Congratulations Chad.
>>
>>27596196
I don't know about me being a chad for dating this girl. After we broke up my friends and family were relieved to be able to finally tell me to my face she's fat and ugly. But I still love her, so I don't care.
>>
>>27594690

>New female accountant at the office
>A bit chubby, but doable
>She sat next to me so we spoke, joke and whatnot
>Shes into me, basically pestered me for around 4 months. I had a gf and was into another girl from work, so I wasnt really interested
>Spoke to me on facebook one saturday, asked about my plans "nothing much, a few friends coming over to my house to have a few beers (I had a broken ankle at the time)
>Complained that I never invited her anywhere (kek), told her she could come
>Tell her directions, so she gets here, friends get here, we all started drinking
>Eventually got buzzed, so I just got closer to her and start touching her leg, she doenst move or seem to dislike it so I just leave my hand on her
>Beers over, friends go to get some more, when were left alone we started making out
>Eventually friends come back for a little while, then leave so she stays around and we fuck
>Fuckbuddies for about a year

She was a mediocre lay, but I just used her for sex, heh.
>>
>>27594690
This is how I got my prom date and first and only gf. I'm gay though so I guess it's kind of wasted in hindsight.

Just be funny and charming.
>>
File: fucking killmyself.jpg (34 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
fucking killmyself.jpg
34 KB, 500x576
>mfw this thread
someone just end my life, I beg please
>>
Yeah they were all ugly and you'd think yes I'll fuck an ugly girl but when you actually see them it's different
>>
File: crying_pepe.jpg (26 KB, 299x289) Image search: [Google]
crying_pepe.jpg
26 KB, 299x289
I like to imagine that I don't get asked out because I'm so attractive that I intimidate them, but that is obviously not the case. ;^(
>>
File: His smile and optimism; gone.jpg (36 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
His smile and optimism; gone.jpg
36 KB, 848x900
>girls asks me out one time
>still managed to fuck it up

Just fucking end my life already please, it was so long ago and I still think about it.
>>
>sex and romantic partnership is a completely normal thing for most people
It's really weird to think that we're missing out on something considered so basic. Loneliness is an incredibly terrifying and alien thing to the general public.
>>
File: image.png (470 KB, 1325x440) Image search: [Google]
image.png
470 KB, 1325x440
Friendly reminder that if a girl is asking you out she's doing it to fuck with you for amusement
>>
>>27597147
you really have to give love a chance, anon
>>
I've been asked out three times by girls in my life. Turned all down because I wasn't attracted and my sex drive was exceptionally low pretty much all throughout high school and college, so I didn't really give a fuck.

Turned out to be a 26 year old KV so maybe I should've taken them up, especially since I doubt it will ever happen again. Now though a girl at work is paying a lot of attention to me, talking to me a lot, etc. She might just be trying to make friends as coworkers though, and she's pretty much a complete Stacy so I doubt she likes me.
>>
File: qt.jpg (97 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
97 KB, 600x900
>>27594866
>>finally some emotionally unstable emo weeb asks me out and comes onto me hard

You lucky fucker. This is exactly what I want, a qt emo weeb gf. I wish this would happen to me anon.
>>
Anyone who has EVER been remotely romantically approached by a woman is a complete normalfag that needs to leave
>>
That subtle troll, touching on all the r9k memes such as height
>>
>>27594690
I did a bachelor auction for fun and a cute girl that I'd been chatting with a week prior bid me up. A week later she was hitting on me at a party and we had sex. Really great feeling--must be what girls get all the time.
>>
>>27594690
One time a girl I was hooking up with told me after we had sex that a dude had come up to her at the party we came from and asked her if she knew whether or not I was into guys. She then said she regretted sharing that with me because it probably just fed my ego.
>>
>>27594690
In HS we still had desegregation bussing (terrible idea) and one time a nigger bitch I'd never met grabbed my ass in the hallway. I felt violated.
>>
>>27594866
>finally some emotionally unstable emo weeb asks me out and comes onto me hard
I'd hit it
>>
>>27597555
I wonder what would have happened if i went on a bachelor auction.
How did you find it?
>>
My first and only gf approached me and initiated. After we broke up he slightly chubby friend tried it with me but i turned her down.

I just realized i dont belong here. Bye
>>
>>27597899
Kinda stumbled into it. I had just joined a club and it happened a month or two in, so I got pressured into doing it. Different bachelor auctions are different though--this one was mostly just supposed to be funny and non-sexual, but some others are pure sex. :P
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.