[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Child Abuse Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
File: Me.jpg (64 KB, 363x513) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
64 KB, 363x513
Anybody else on here abused as kids? Anybody else sexually abused or beaten? Do you think it fucked you up?

I was raped, myself.
>>
I was molested by kids a few years older than me once
my fathers sole purpose in life was to just terrorize everyone in the house. he beat me up a couple times. hes always been a piece of shit, and my mother is and was an alcoholic drama queen who continuously instigates and starts trouble for no reason.

yea, it fucked me up.
>>
>>27594770
One thing I can be glad about is that my home was loving and stable rather than violent and dysfunctional like that.
>>
>>27594813
yea you should be glad

basically every day my parents would get into some yelling or screaming argument. you get used to it after a while though, someone can yell in my face and it probably wouldn't get a reaction out of me
>>
I guess it wasn't so bad compared to other people, but yeah

My parents would always get into screaming matches, caused by my asshole dad (who probably has some sort of mental issues), until my mom left him (good for her!)

Then he'd direct his anger towards me and hit me and shit.... :/ It fucked me up

Oh well! It's over now... best to look to the future, eh?
>>
>>27594995
Sorry to hear that, anon... I really am. :(
>>
>>27595048
That's a good attitude. The past is in the past, after all.
>>
I was sexually molested by someone who I thought was my best friend. Happened when I was 14 and turned me into a Chronic Masturbator for a couple years.
>>
>>27595090
yeah, tis

What can I do but move on?
>>
>>27595104
Was he your age, seeing as he was your "best friend"? That's pretty uncommon...
>>
Never could tell anyone this before. My great-uncle took pictures of me naked and sold them to other pedophiles. It started with just in a swimsuit but he'd convince me it was "European" for kids and their relatives to be naked together. I guess I wanted the attention even though I knew it was wrong. A couple of times he posed me with other girls. He didn't touch me a lot but one of his friends did. His friend got caught but he never did. My parents had a vague idea this was happening but never stopped it because he was my dad's boss. The only time my mom talked about it, she basically said it was "comparably tame" and probably stopped him from getting into more trouble.

He lost interest in me when I hit puberty young ad died a few years later, I hope chocking to death on his own sperm (actually heart failure, he was pretty overweight).

This basically left me with a deep hatred of my body and a fear of men.
>>
>>27595171

He was 15. I was the youngest person in my class at the time because I was a brilliant kid. That incident among many others set me back for years.
>>
Brother was molested/raped not sure by neighbor girl 1 year older. She forced him into room and locked the door and did stuff in bed. This was like elementary school ages too so got to wonder where she got it from, probably molested by family herself

Anyways my brothrr is immensely uncomfortablr around women and has never hsd a girlfriend despite being very very attractive with boyish modelesque looks. Sad desu
>>
>>27595184
your parents are even bigger pieces of shit than your uncle for allowing that to happen.

I really hope you've called them the fuck out on that, because that's just disgusting.
>>
>>27595206

How old is your brother now?
>>
>>27595184
That's fucked up. How can you do that to anybody, let alone your own family...
>>27595197
How'd he molest you if he was barely older than you? Were you just timid?
>>27595206
It's sad that many would call your brother a faggot for not enjoying being raped by a female. The double standards in that regard are horrible.
>>
>>27594678
i was molested by a fat nigger when i was 7
i am now very racist and hate all fat/bald/black people
>>
>>27595268

Because as a 14 year old, I was weak and looked barely older than the age of 9. He was already into bodybuilding and working out by the age of 12. Wasn't just the physical differences which led to my rape. I have Autism and during the whole ordeal, I couldn't really process what was happening.
>>
Molested around 7-8 by a old lady in school.. i still don't care about what happened
>>
>>27595184
Celeste?
If so, I dont care how fucked up your childhood was, your still a cunt. Fuck you. Fembots arent real
If you arent Celeste I am sorry for sayin this to you. I apologize.
>>
>>27594678
Are you the science fair faggot who got raped by his teacher?

If so, why do you keep making these threads?

You're a gay little fairy, and I know you just want to fap to Anon's stories, you massive faggot.

You deserved it.
>>
>>27595233
I don't talk to my parents any more. My sister still does, she doesn't really know what happened, he never went after her because she was always in afterschool dance and sports and stuff. I think she thinks I don't talk to my parents because I'm gay and they're homophobic. We just don't talk about it.
>>
>>27594678
Did you like it OP?
>>
>>27595364
Oh, sorry bud. That's just sick.
>>
>>27595379
This entire board is whining and depression. These threads fit perfectly well here.

I don't know why you're being so antagonistic...
>>
>>27595419
Obviously not. Why would you even ask that?
>>
>>27595442
Because I'm tired of seeing your same shitty threads every day.

We get it fagtron, you got raped and now you like cock. No one cares, stop making these threads,
>>
I have never been molested but closest to it happening was on Penis Inspection Day fuck I hated it
>>
>>27595454
Friend of mine got raped at a young age. He's always obsessing over that shit nowadays. He has an almost fetish for being legitimately raped. Fucked him up pretty bad man.
>>
>>27595373
Let me guess "Penis Inspection" right?
>>
>>27595491
It fucked me up the same way, but not to that extreme. I'm sure he didn't enjoy it, but being raped and feeling sexual stimulation can really confuse you and fuck you up.

>>27595467
>Every day
I haven't made this thread in maybe two weeks.
>>
>>27595491
Have you considered raping said friend? its fucked up thats his fetish now but you know he would love it
>>
>>27595520
No, just the librarian lady
>>
When I was 8 years old me and a girl the same age as me were both sexually molested by a 19 year old girl.

This 19 yo girl took me and this girl into the back of her mothers garden where she kissed both us and made us touch each other.

It was pretty awesome but I didn't really understand what was going on at the time.
>>
>>27595467
I'm also trying not to make it about myself. I'm over what happened to myself after talking to many people on the internet with similar experiences. Mine was pretty much nothing.
>>
>>27595477
No such thing as penis inspection day
>>
>>27595399
it's probably for the best you don't talk to them anymore. they obviously didn't give a shit at the time, so there's no reason why they should care now. you should tell your sister though, she should know how shitty your parents are.
>>
>>27595547
>It was pretty awesome
That 19-year-old was a creep who got off on molesting kids. Don't make light of it.
>>
>>27595544
Hmm creepy as fuck senpai, I picture her pulling your dickmeat out and placing it in a open book the closing it har, in any case she sounds like a monster
>>
File: fatnigger.jpg (16 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
fatnigger.jpg
16 KB, 400x225
>>27595337
Hey there

I bet u had a tight ass litl bitch
>>
>>27595597
She was kind actually very kind
>>
>>27595592
Dont get ya panties up in a bunch faggot
>>
>>27595537
He's asked a few times. I've declined, bc one I'm not gay and two I have le small pee pee
>>
>>27595626
What the fuck did she do to you? I almost don't even want to know it sounds like it could be real creepy
>>
>>27595626
>>27595639
Female rapists are even more fucked than male rapists, it seems. At least I hate the guy who raped me, but you weirdos think they're just fantastic.
>>
>>27595652
Nothing creepy she just molested me
>>
>>27595643
Idk senpai you should reconsider raping him, who cares if ya dick is small or his is big it wont being going in any of your holes, youll prob get turned on knowing you are raping him, it would be a good hate fuck for you, just get drunk and rough him up pretty good
>>
>>27595677
>Nothing creepy
>An adult molested a child
Pick one.
>>
>>27595668
I never said they were fantastic, maybe you should get raped again
>>
>>27595693
You really get off on that idea, eh?
>>
>>27595693
Alright man I'll sleep on it
>>
>>27595714
Why the Hell should I get raped again? What would that accomplish, exactly?
>>
>>27595715
>>27595724

Raping guys isnt my thing but still if that Robro friend wants him to do it why not? A hole is a hole
>>
>>27595739
I hate to be obvious but what it would accomplish is you being raped again
>>
>>27595677
Thats pretty fucking creepy senpai, you got molested by an old lady fuckk
>>
>>27595785
Do you expect me to like it as you did, or something?
>>27595755
A hairy asshole isn't the same as a female vagina.
>>
>>27595724
Idk about this thats pretty fucking gay I wouldnadvise to sleep on it for a few nights plus AIDS
>>
>>27595592
It felt good and I wish it had happened more than once, but it was confusing and it probably gave me issues.

The 19 year old girl just kissed me and this girl, touched both of us, and made us touch and kiss each other.

A year later I was doing the same to other kids my age. I used to have girlfriends who'd let me kiss them and touch them the same way.
Our parents were usually drunk all the time so they barely noticed.
>>
>>27595800
she was like 55-57 i'd say with good looking white hairs
>>
>>27595819
Like a zombie plague, once one person gets diddled the cycle begins and just keeps spreading and spreading, you should consider suicide, or getting tubes tied
>>
>>27595807
Some vaginas are pretty hairy too, fugging a guy up the ass feels good though
>>
>>27595821
Idk what to even say my man, she ever get caught?
>>
>>27595819
Sorry to hear how it made you such a depraved little kid..
>>27595853
That cycle is all too real. It's scary how many men who abuse boys were also abused as boys.
>>
>>27595853
I'm male you retard

I stopped doing it once I became a teenager and became aware of my own actions
>>
>>27595868
I wouldn't know, but I do know that being the guy fucked feels extremely weird.
>>
>>27595886
No, i've talked about what she did but nothing really happened.
>>
File: 09530443.jpg (132 KB, 700x544) Image search: [Google]
09530443.jpg
132 KB, 700x544
>>27595206
I'll bet he'll be alright.

>>27595184
I would hate my fucking mom too.

>>27595547
That is kinda cool.

>be 8
>be good friends with kid across the street who is also 8 and kid down the street who is 11
>we all hangout a lot, consider both my good friends
>older kid is older and cooler
>I never question why he likes to hang out with me
>he convinces us one day to start playing truth or dare, it's the coolest game for older kids
>convinces us to remove truths, only play dare or double dare
>escalates to double dare or double dog dare
>wishIwasKidding.jpeg
>after dares of us pulling our pants down in front of him we end up on a double dog dear
>roll around naked in his treehouse
>broad sunny day, we just stripped right there like we were about to dive in a stream
>he comes out as gay six years later
He wasn't really that much older than me but I didn't really know about sex, like literally nothing. He really took advantage of me and my friend and I carry a hatred that I don't know how to deal with. Shit happens.
>>
>>27596046
He was at the age where you only know the surface level shit and are curious. What he did was wrong, but it was also borne out of childish curiosity in the same way that you participated out of childish innocence.
>>
>>27596046

Are you particularly homophobic nowadays? What about your other friend? What is he like?
>>
>>27594678
Molested by my aunt and her 9 year old daughter at the age of 4. Her son use to lock me in a closet and tell me I was going to be killed. My life has been a train wreck of sexual addiction and impulsivity. I'm 29 and my life has been ruined. Although I'm getting help for it now, and I'm feeling a little bit better.
>>
>>27596136
not really, I think I've kind of become one of the most heterosexual people I know, so much so that I'm aware of even my own homosexual thoughts. They don't provide me any discomfort or anxiety. I am what I am and, well, what Allah meant for me to be.

>>27596134
it really was fucked up though, like he was grabbing and enjoying and we literally thought it was just silly and fun. he knew what he was doing.

if anything it all makes me feel like being gay is more of a choice than commonly conceived. like he wanted to be that way, do those things. I never did that to girls when I got to be his age.
>>
>>27596235
It's gross, but I highly doubt he was attracted to you two by choice. It was his choice to take advantage of you two, and that's wrong, but I'm not sure how deserving he is of hatred.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 233x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 233x241
>got thrown around at the living room walls as a baby from my dad because he didn't like changing my diapers
>once bodyslammed me onto a marble table because he thought i didn't like the chicken nuggets he made me when i was actually waiting for them to cool down, didn't wake wake up for a couple days and woke up on the table broken on the floor
>got beaten almost routinely
>he invited everyone he knew to party in our house any chance he got and the floors used to literally be covered in vomit and sometimes blood because he's a former hells angels member and parties like one
>brothers took after him, always smoke, drank and fought each other for very trivial things like taking a piece of food from another's plate
>dad almost drowned me every time he bathed me and now i cry every time i put my head under water, even when taking a bath
>mom left when i was very young (don't know exactly when because didn't know what time or calendars were for years of my life)
>brothers always beat me up and insulted me like my dad and took away my room so i slept on the living room floor every day after for a year
>dad beat up any friends that ever came over and everyone who knew about me was scared and never made anymore friends
>brothers and his friend walked me to the beach one day and got me to suck all their dicks when i didn't even know what a boner was yet
>dad often brought a hooker (who's actually my aunt) home and didn't care whether i heard them fuck or not
so many bad things happened in my childhood that i still think of every day
>>
>>27596269
Yeah, I mean you're right. I really shouldn't try to hold the hatred. I just really feel like it effected my behavior and my analysis of others. Wish I could just burn it out of my mind.
>>
>>27596343
damn. you sound like a pretty tough motherfucker though anon.

some people were just raised to be wild I guess, find where your niche lays. I honestly have no fucking good advice for you.
>>
>>27596343
Absolutely despicable. Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed. Are you a male or female?
>>27596361
Just think of it like this: he was also just a weird and naive kid at the time, He wasn't a paedophile adult who knew exactly what he was doing,
>>
>>27596343
>mom left when i was very young
Dad got custody? Now I know your story if fake

nice try anon
>>
File: image.gif (480 KB, 680x703) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
480 KB, 680x703
>>27596343
>dad was strong enough that he carried an ATV with his bare hands before but he dropped it and it left a huge ass scar on his chest
>has lots of scars and tattoos, mostly from accidents during construction, also cut off and reattached a thumb and one of his eyes don't work because he was born with diabetes
>he used to laugh anytime i came home crying after i got bullied or whenever he wanted to pit me in a fight with my brothers after giving me a weapon like a flashlight
>was still his favourite because never made noise, never talked back, never hit anyone, never asked for anything even when i was starving and cold on the floor
>start asking for a puppy a lot before christmas and get beaten, keep asking enough for a couple weeks till he beat my ass 6 times then got me a puppy in a box (almost newborn Jack Russell, crying because remember first getting him and because these memories still haunt me)
>dad finally pitied me for once after brother ripped off a toenail and some skin after i tried going in what i thought was my room then kept slamming the door on me to hear me scream for going in "his" room
>dad beats the shit out of him and throws him at a mirror then gets two black eyes and glass shards all over his body and i laugh at him then finally feel safe around dad and hang with him in the living room after regularly
got lots more
>>
I've told the story a few times on here but to give a summary, I was almost made into a sex slave. I say almost because it really depends on how strict your definition of slave is. My ad would fuck me everyday when I was growing up, well almost everyday. When I was younger he'd tie me up when he did it and make me do dirty shit like make me eat his cum off the floor. Later on he wouldnt tie me up but he'd still rape me. I guess at this point it was half consensual and I became super crazy. I guess you could say mindbroke. I had stockholm bad. Still kinda do.
>>
>>27596487
This is some twisted shit...
>>
>>27596523
Are you the guy that's obsessed with being spanked?
>>
>>27595547
When le hot girl :D is a pedophile.

>>27595184
When "le creepy spooky uncle pedo man >:(" is a pedo.

Everything is just anti-male propaganda. There is no equality. It's just "males get stigmatized and imprisoned, girls do whatever they want."
>>
I don't know if you guys would consider this child abuse, but I was technically diapered by my older brother when I was 14. The reasons were that I had to wear 24/7 for medical reasons and my parents did not trust me to put them on. Plus they were Cloth diapers so when I did try putting them on, it was hard for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 575x879) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 575x879
>>27596487
>people at school and principal notice injuries on brother then house gas raided by police a couple days after then took us to some place i still don't know the name of
>didn't see or hear about dad for 3-4 years after this
>first foster family i get put into were my aunts place (she had three other kids, 2 grills, 1 boy) don't know the name of her husband, still don't
>didn't know what to do all the time and they expected me to know every normal kid did and punished me for things i didn't know i did wrong like not eating my food even though it made me always want to vomit
>they had 3 bedrooms, 1 for the big grill, 1 for me, the guy and smaller grill, another for parents
>never had anything to do and they told me to shower twice a day, brush my teeth four times a day and at least play outside 2 hours a day and i did
>mostly hung out at the places where my brothers used to take me sometimes (which i now know was my grandma's and grandpa's place that still had lots of people in it when it was a tiny place)
>started gambling a lot, played with neat stuff in their shack or bought and sold cigs to buy myself snacks sometimes
>saw mom at grandpa's place a bunch and she still treated me semi-normally with lots of hugs, she still drank and smoked a lot in front of me though
>foster brother and his friends are still dicks like my brothers and they always threw stuff at me while i just tried playing on the n64 in the room we shared and worst thing they did that i remember is removing the cap of a fan and trying to shave me with it, also wrapped my whole body in tape "for fun" and i told them to take it off slowly because it hurt but they convinced me to let the, wrap it off really fucking fast "because it'll hurt for less time"
still got lots
>>
>>27596606
Why'd you have to wear diapers at 14? What medical condition did you/do you have?
>>27596623
Are you a boy or grill?
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x700
>>27596623
>don't remember why but was switched into a second foster home (probably thought i wasn't worth their extra $200 a month)
>they're a bunch of niggers but still show some care unlike every other parent (except mom)
>made me lots of nice food like pitsik (dried fish, my favourite food even today), bannock, and tries to get me to eat stuff i actually liked which was super nice
>they adopted another little grill which always cried and begged for things and let foster parents take chips i bought with my money which really angered me because i was still young
>they had 3 other kids, 2 definitely older boys (one of them was unironically named Yeti huehue), forgot the other 2's names one of them i think was my age or younger, looked like a stupid nigger but we still had lots of fun (once convinced me to throw poop on the ceiling of the shower with him when we had a bath together because had to conserve water [no sewage system in village])
>foster parents still argued sometimes but got along pretty well with siblings this time and had fun with other people they knew around town while i always lingered around
scared i keep hitting character limit
>>
>>27596728
Sounds like you had an extremely shit life...
Sorry.
>>
>>27596676

Partial Incontinence. Still have it, but I've been able to adjust better and my bladder is a tab stronger, so I don't need to wear 24/7 anymore.

Back then, I had been going through a lot of tough shit and had issues making it to the bathroom. Not to mention, my bladder was very weak.

If you're wondering how this all happened, it was because of a bladder infection.
>>
>>27596537
No, I am a grill.
>>
>>27596728
you seem articulate for somebody who's gone through such a traumatic experience during the developmental years. i applaud you anon, i hope things have been better for you
>>
>>27596766
Sounds like shit to not be able to control your bladder. Sorry you had that.
>>27596781
Nvm then. Thought you were this other guy I spoke to on /pol/ before.
>>
File: image.jpg (793 KB, 859x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
793 KB, 859x935
>>27596676
boy
>>27596530
yup
>>27596728
>really liked one group of people that were my same age and always played games or played outside on hills and stuff (we were all little so we once all got naked at the top of a hill and played with each other's butts lel)
>kept yelling for some reason, probably because we wanted people to give us attention or something while we did it
>still hung out with them anyways even if they treated me weird for being retarded like i was (and still probably am)
>still went to the places brother brought me to sometimes because gambling is fun and had to buy cigs from one specific guy i knew who i accidentally pissed off
>forgot his name but when he was walking to a store to buy cigs he saw some of his friends and they asked what he was doing with me and i said "He's gonna go buy me cigarettes"
>his friends bombard the fuck out him about being a dumbass or something and leave but could tell they still would hang out and stuff after
>see dad sometimes working construction on houses around town but he never noticed (or ignored) me
>go on camping trip with foster parents and all siblings except the same-age-brother and whiner grill
i hate the character limit
>>
>>27596843
It's nice to hear the you at least had some typical childhood experiences like weird sex play with friends.
>>
>>27596811

> Sounds like shit to not be able to control your bladder

It really is. The diaper checks were the worst part.
>>
>>27596728
You really are a strong person for having endured so much. I would hug you if I could. Don't give up, anon.
>>
>>27596881
Oh God, I can't even imagine something like that with my parents at 14...
I'm really sorry, anon.
>>
>>27596933

90% of the time, it was my older brother doing them because I REALLY didn't like it when my parents got directly involved in my diaper business.

Nice dubs btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 690x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 690x720
>>27596787
barely.
>>27596843
>take boat to some little island in the middle of a big stream so things couldn't sneak up on us except bugs
>they go fishing for pitsik a bunch and i ate them every day because yum yum for tum tum
>search through tent on the second day after we settled down and play with the ammo and shotgun i found then insert a shell in the wrong direction and it gets stuck then i panic and put it back like normal
>they notice since they were gonna use it to kill stuff (i think, never actually seen them kill something with it) and immediately ask me if i did it
>deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny
>start crying out of nervousness and get scared to stay at tent with them
>2 bigger foster brothers take me to go see something (don't remember what they said but they wanted me to come along for something)
>they bring the shotgun and some green shells (i think)
>go to a place where there was lots of flat land with only rock n dirt
>they shoot it and a really bright green thing shoots out that looked really pretty
>was only shot, don't even know how that possible even today
>continue as usual with them hunting, fishing and all that jazz then i one day just decide to take one little bullet and go smash it with a rock to hear it go PEW and point the bullet at a wall of rocks i made
>everyone hears it (didn't know at the time, je ur liked the sound) even though i couldn't see them anywhere at all
>walk to brothers and see them at one end of the island for some reaosn talking about stuff and they ask me if their parents are still arguing
>"What's arguing?" "fighting, but like, with words" "aatsuuk (means i don't know in inuktitut), i wasn't at the tent"
stopped crying, also scared of character limit again
>>
>>27596843
you could work on the art of green text. your story is still a good read. what do you think your dads issue is? if we was tossing you around do you think he suffered brain damage from fighting or god knows what?

I really hate to hear about people gambling for the wrong reasons desu. You know there's people who get their family very nice things for providing the games the gambler's desire.
>>
>>27594678
>Do you think it fucked you up?
literally never met someone who was abused as a child who didn't end up fucked up. it physically changes your brain chemistry. you are physically, literally a broken person and incapable of relating to or functioning properly in normie society.
>>
>>27597036
You're Inuit? First one I've ever met on the internet. Canadian or Greenland?
>>27597026
Still sounds extremely uncomfortable, and thanks.
>>
>>27597036
Fascinating and horrifying.
Im speechless, please go on.
>>
>>27597066
I think some people come out of it fine. Not many, but some.
>>
File: 1410090648465.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1410090648465.png
13 KB, 640x712
>be 6-7 when this started
>dad was an airline pilot, now retired
>when my dad was over in whatever city he was in my mom would force me to sleep with her, I guess she was lonely
>after a few weeks she masturbates while rubbing my chest with her other hand (didn't realize that until one day about 5 years later)
>does this every night when my dad is away for a while
>just figure she's giving me a massage and don't care
>once and only once at 9 she basically grabbed my hands and had me touch her breasts and pelvic region while she fingered herself
>after she orgasmed i remember her face was red and she ran to the bathroom and cried
>never did it again, when she slept with me it was when I asked to and no weird stuff

I don't feel bad about it, just a little awkward, she never really hurt me and it was sort of cool to feel her boobs. Otherwise she's been a really good mom and we're still on good terms.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 680x960
>>27596878
heh
>>27596899
i need one
>>27597036
>walk to tent with brothers and see foster dad beating the shit out of foster mom with his boot and she has a black eye + bleeding from nose yelling a lot
>brothers immediately run and defend her while crying and tell dad to get the fuck away or they had to fight them first
>he eventually does and brothers comfort mom while dad goes near the boat and cries a lot
>just go check if any of the pitsik dried on the little rack we made for them because i was scared of everything else that was happening at the time
>they did, eat one, walk to tent to go and tell mom they're ready
>see dad with them and crying in a group apologizing a lot and stuff i didn't understand (and still don't) as a kid
>they decide to end camping trip there and they bring the pitsik i adored, also a bunch of fish they got to dry at home
>go back to what i usually did and just wandered town to meet friends n stuff
>see dad on a ladder doing stuff on a house
>he notices me for once
>waves
>immediately start shaking but he tells me to come and i don't wanna get beat again so i do
>he hugs me, cries and gives me $50 which leaves me really confused but tells me to hurry away before someone spotted him not doing work
>go buy gum with the whole $50 because i didn't understand shit about money at the time
>a bag entirely filled with gum, shared most of it with friends, also got a few cheezits or whatever then ate them at the playground near the store and got popular for all the gum i bought
i still miss mom, character limit shoo
>>
>>27597140
Odd... Nice to know that she really regretted it and stopped, and that you guys are still on good terms.
>>
>>27597158
You bought $50 worth of gum at once? lol
I can imagine what the shopkeeper thought about that...
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 800x680
>>27597047
his dad was just as abysive as he was to me except, he and 13 brothers and they all got fostered after my dads dad did something (he never would tell me what) and he grew up just as weird as me
>>27597074
canadian, all natives are niggers though, especially inuit
>>27597158
>foster people come to home one day and take me out then ask me about how the family has been so far
>say they argue a lot but French foster care person is French so she didn't understand so used same explanation as foster brother "fighting, but like, with words"
>they get questioned the fuck out of for it and end up taking me away again after foster mom spoke with me a bit saying "w-why did you tell them that?" and stuff
>new foster home, single old lady who drinks with other single old ladies a lot
>brothers live with me thei time but don't show up after they went to go play outside on the first day and the old hag kicks me around and yells at me and keeps asking where my brothers are and said she'd call the cops if i didn't tell her but i don't know anything
>brothers get taken to other foster homes
>old hag ignores me all the time unless she goes outside and has to bring me around, always had to walk her back home when she was drunk after she hung out with her friends
>at least have bedroom to myself this time
>go to sleep after staring at the almost pitch black room's ceiling for a while
character limit go away
>>
>>27597260
Man, your childhood was really shit...
I'm really sorry man. :(
>>
>>27597180
I went along with it, it wasn't until she stormed away that I got a bit scared and started to question what happened. I mostly think of it as that time my mom got a little spooky. Other than that she's great.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 711x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 711x620
>>27597260
>wake up and feel comfy for the first time in years
>ends in 5 seconds when i hear the old hag yelling at me to go have breakfast
>go to (what i thought was) the kitchen table but there's nothing and i ask her "What do I eat?"
>"Whatver you find in the cupboards"
>k
>go search cupboards and see crackers and some very bland biscuits, all the other food looked like they'd make me vomit so only ate those for breakfast
>she gets me a glass of water because i'm too short to reach a high cupboard for cursor use sink
>continue day and old hag's house is closest to grandpa's and places brothers hung out
>start hanging out with bad people a lot more and gamble a lot more (won a lot because some games involved skill, like flicking marbles with your thumb to get them into holes we dug like really, really cheap golf)
>start making sumdat cash money bux yo and get a bit popular
>when the day ends i won like $40 but some guy i kept beating at one of the games (one where we put dollars or loonies on our thumbs and tried flicking them into a hole that a certain distance away from both of us) starts following me when i try to walk home
>zigzag around houses houses and hide under some
>he keeps checking under the houses and keeps spotting me, runs faster than me too so i got really scared anytime i heard his steps
>eventually gets me and beats me up after calling me a piece of shit and kicks my face while he was wearing a hard boot
>shred throat, burn lungs, cry while puddle of blood is building since my nose turned into a fountain and hurt just to touch a bit
>he runs but i keep crying for 2 hours not wanting to move in fear of the pain
>fall asleep eventually as night comes
>>
>>27597395
Fuck....
Fuck.
I don't even know what to say anymore.
>>
>grew up in an abusive home.
>my father would beat up my mother.
>my mother was and still is an alcoholic and a smoker.
>get told all my life that I'm shit.
>another boy sucked me off when I had no idea what that was.

I'm a NEET, almost 30, and live with my mom.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 398x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 398x309
>>27597306
you'll be surprised by the end of the story, keep reading and bumping because this is the most emotional i've been in a year and want to spill it out
>>27597395
wake up getting shaked by some guy that seems really worried and keeps asking me what happened but all i do is cry (like i'm doing right now) and he gives up, helps me stand up and pats off all the dirt and stuff off of me
>just start walking home with a shattered nose (was worthless for reasons other than breathing anyway, never had a sense of smell, mom drank and smoke a lot when she was pregnant with me)
>when i arrive the old hag isn't there so i just get my crackers and biscuits then drag a coffee table to the sink and climb on the counter, grab a cup form the upper cupboards, go back on table and fill cup with water
>finish lunch
>check self in bathroom mirror
>face is still bloody as all fuck
>tried to wipe face with hands but nose fucking hurt like hell
>try taking shower for the first time by myself without help
>spend the next half hour/hour figuring out how to do the knob things and gathering strength to turn them (was sort of rusty and i was still small)
>take shower but just sit down and let it rain on me because i didn't wanna slip and fuck up my nose more
>when i feel clean i just turn the knobs back to normal after gettin it wrong a couple times and burning myself a bit
>don't have any spare clothes so just wear same set as before after drying self with towel
>go to room
>take nap
>wake up to the old hag yelling at me
>"DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD I LOOKED FOR YOU ANNOYING KID"
>"YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T CALL THE FUCKING COPS TO LOOK FOR YOU AND LOSE MY $200 A MONTH"
character limit pls die
>>
>>27597509
I'll keep reading if you like. If the venting helps, I'll be here.
>>
>>27597509
i'm reading, anonmos
>>
>>27597537
This is pretty fascinating in a disturbing way, eh?
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1024x768
>>27597437
just bump anon, i don't want this thread to suddenly die while i pour my heart out
>>27597509
>she smacks my face
>scream and cry a lot but she just calls me a stupid pathetic piece of shit who could handle a slap (cleaned face and stuff so she didn't notice my nose was currently exploring the circles of hell to see how bad any torture could get for me)
>she doesn't allow me to leave my room anymore
>she still gives me biscuits, salary crackers and glass of water when i need food
>on weekends i got to leave my room and get food/water for myself while playing sound house (never did when she was around though, was scared of pissing her off)
>i was in that room for so long i don't even know how long even if i guessed it right now
>always cried myself to sleep every night after curling into a ball after putting myself in the closet and using my shirt like a cocoon so i could protect myself against the cold
>she finally allows me to leave the house normally again but told me i should come back before midnight or she's calling the cops
>forget how world was like for a while and everything feels weird and people keep asking me where i've been the whole time i was gone
>"home"
>they just think it's a joke every time i say it
>start hanging out with friends less and eventually search village for dad
>do after a couple hours when sunset is not too far from coming
>notices me again
>hugs me again but i scream because his shoulder pushed against my nose
>start crying and get scared when he only looks pissed and annoyed
>instantly quiet the fuck up, no noise allowed around him
>his mouth turns flat and gives me $50 again
i like you anons
>>
>>27597509
dude, if you keep posting, i'll keep reading.
>>
>>27597610
Keep going, anon. We'll be here.
>>
File: 1397891288019.jpg (77 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1397891288019.jpg
77 KB, 704x528
>Born in dysfunctional family.
>Father regularly came home drunk and does verbal/physical abuse to mother and me until she left me behind at an age of 5.
>Father deemed not capable of raising a child so I was sent to live with uncle.
>Nothing seemed to change other than no more beatings. Get called stupid often, become stress ball for them to vent on and eventually got my computer destroyed because I couldn't get a single A on the report card.
>When they weren't home, I was with grandmother who would take a stick and beat my hands for not writing well enough and called me a piece of shit.
>Spent days living with their child who called me a faggot and whatnot with how lingoes change with people because I always play video games that involved love in some way. Faggot would also get a kick out of deleting my save files because I'd cry over it or destroying the game discs or selling them off.
>Self-esteem in the trash, no confidence in myself, depression alley, I moved back to dysfunctional family because the uncle said I was dead weight and that I was costing them more in food and money.
>Move back to dysfunctional family.
>More verbal stuff, and eventually got my face thrown to the ground once over Father's hangover.
>Get called a disappointment to the family on a daily basis because everything I did was critiqued harshly.
>Get a job and father keeps making me pay bills and for his drunkard nights out and has yet to pay me back.
>I've become insane or went into meltdowns and had smashed my head a few times into the walls because of my ever increasing depression.
>Family distanced themselves away from me ever since my episodes.
>they even tried to buy me food and try to be kind to me but I feel so empty inside, nothing can help me now. I only feel happiness when I can play these games where I can love someone else and self-insert like Fire Emblem series, Harvest Moon or Rune Factory.

It's not as bad as most anons but I just wanted to vent. I feel a bit better.
>>
>>27597610
I'm still reading anon keep going
>>
>>27597645
That's probably worse than most other than the guy who's been venting for the past hour.
Sorry anon.
>>
>>27594995
Really? I'm the exact opposite, grew up with screaming/yelling arguments every day. I jump at nearly every loud noise now and flinch when people try to shake my hand.
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 1176x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 1176x1536
>>27597509
forgot one meme arrow at the start here
>>27597525
>>27597537
keep bumping or bread dies
>>27597610
>walk away because i know i was already endangering myself
>go old hags place since friends all got weird and ignored me more
>check cupboard where she kept food
>there's no fucking crackers or biscuits
>go ask her why there isn't since she's just lying down on the couch trying to sleep
>"buy the shit yourself, you know where the store is" and gives $20
>makin it rain with all these dollahs yo
>go to store and buy little box salty crackers came in (had 4 plastic rectangle bags inside filled with crackers) for like $13 or something, forgot, then buy bland biscuits which came in a small box with a little plastic top you could rip off to get them for a price i also forgot
>go to backside of store outside (had bushes n stuff and don't like being looked at when i eat)
>almost eat one whole plastic rectangle and a few bland biscuits 'cause this shit is cash
>carry both to old hag's place and put them in food cupboard
>drink 2 glasses of water because had lots of salty crackers
>old hag is sleeping
>go outside and play at playground on the swing and the spinny-thing you had to propel with your feet while you sat on the edge holding onto one of the bars
>spend day there and when night starts coming a drunk hobo sees me from one of the houses sort of near and yells st me for some reason then runs at me
>remember what happened last time i tried running from someone
>bolt like sanic to old hag's place and thighs fucking hurt when i arrive
>very slowly walk to room
>go in closet
>wrap self in shirt again
>sleep
>>
>>27597610
do you ever wonder why you're being tested so severely?
>>
>>27597768
Still here, anon. Continue.
>>
>>27597768
i stole all your images thank you kind anon
>>
>>27597791
Good question. So, anon? Any ideas?
>>
>>27594678
My dad sexually abused me when I was a kid. If my life was the fabric of spacetime I would say that it was an object with moderate gravity. It bent the stuff around it a lot, but the farther away I get the more the effects diminish and I feel like I've returned to normal. I'm sure there will always be some little effects though, just like you never quite get away from gravity.
>>
>>27597816
All I know its that its unfair.
He suffered more than everyone I know combine. I cant believe hes managed to get through this.
Anon had enough pain for a lifetime.
I wish you to find safe people who you get along well with and be happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (452 KB, 993x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
452 KB, 993x1536
>>27597768
>do new routine of walking around town and playing in playgrounds because fun fun without other people who just treat me weird
>look for dad sometimes because need that cash money $$$$$$$$$$$
>meet him again but barely noticed him since he was at the top of a ladder doing something on a house that was in construction
>he climbs down after he does what he needed to do
>somehow get the guts to ask "Can I have money again?"
>"Once a week, wait a couple more days"
>k
>hugs me again, really weird and not comfortable, feels like i'm being crushed by a trash compactor
>walk around town, playing alone like usual
>remember last foster family who was sort of nice
>walk there
>just see the guys (except the kid my age) hanging out near the entrance of the house and they greet me and stuff like bros
>don't day much, mostly just answer questions they had about what's happened with me recently
>start lingering with their group again and follow them around town
>meet bunch of big boys and eventually meet one group that had one of my brothers in it
>foster bros tell me to go talk with him but i'm scared but they convince me anyways
>brother just asks if i got change
>"no"
>asks me if i wanna be with him longer
>"yeah" don't know why i said yes i still regret that decision
character limit die pls
>>
>>27597888
boy or grill? good to hear you're better.
>>
>>27597909
the suspense...
>>
>>27597816
We suffer not only because the world is the way it is, but because we are what we are. Eventually we will cease to be what we are right now, but there will always be conflicts between things, no matter how different we become. Be it through death or a transhuman way.
>>
>>27597950
deep... you certainly think different.
>>
>>27594678
>>27594678

What kind of sicko would post this thread?

Probably jacking off to the thread. Goes to show the type of people we have on this board. It's a sickness of the mind to feel like you want to dominate control or abuse someone.

It's a reptilian characteristic. And it's easy to fall into the slippery slope esp. if you are 'fat' ugly or otherwise undesirable so you can't get off to the idea of anyone loving you.... which is sad, but i just. Wish such evil didn't have to exist in this world. life is very painful
>>
>>27597990
um... k? weird assumption.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 884x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 884x1536
>>27597791
no
>>27597801
you're welcome, have some more shiranui >>27597909
>he brings me to all his friends which are just compete assholes that just smoke weed and try to fuck grills all day, also convinces old guy to buy them beer sometimes
>his group eventually meets another's while we were taking a shortcut that had some trees
>their group was sort of nicer and they also had a kid with a bike following them
>groups talk about something about me and the kid with the bike
>they sit on the uphill part where they could watch the path they were just on, brother walks to me and asks if i think i could win against a fight against the kid
>"if i'm angry maybe"
>he tries to motivate/anger me before he succeeds and i say i think i can win
>their group talks with their kid
>he puts his bike sort on the side of the trail and the groups yell at us to go on the path then try to fight each other
>i don't really know what's habbening but okay
>kid runs after me
>get sort of scared and just position my legs so i could stay still even if he launched himself at me
>he just rams into me shoulders first to my chest trying to knock me off balance
>i push him and he falls because he had shitty balance after he rammed into me
>groups says i won
>kids looks pissed
>don't care, i won, 1v1 me irl fegt
>groups tell us to go back to our original spots till we feel better
>tells us to fight again
>>
>>27597816
No I don't. If everything posted was true then I guess bad luck and evil people have simply stumbled on you at every turn.

I do wish you strength in dealing with those past hardships.
>>
>>27598074
cockfighting with kids?!
>>
>>27598074
Anon should get a tv show about his life. It would be way better than the shit they pass on radio canada
>>
>>27597910
I'm a guy. And yeah, I definitely feel like it doesn't meaningfully affect my life nowadays except obviously in shaping the life experiences that led to my current personality.
>>
File: image.jpg (412 KB, 1538x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412 KB, 1538x1536
>>27598074
>kid's more careful this time but still looks pissed and stands his ground
>go uphill a bit while he just stares at me walking towards him prepared for him to bull rush me
>he just stays still and i start seeing uncertainty on his face
>get so excited and start laughing a bit
>run downhill for like a second but my laughter got a lot louder in that short time and the kid got terrified
>i jump
>land on him before he could move
>pin the fucker to the ground and he struggles while telling me to get the fuck off
>group says to separate and rest a bit again
>bit of time passes while groups keep talking about me, don't remember what they said but it involved me
>get cocky
>ask them to let kid have uphill advantage while i stay on the path
>they say yes
>they tell us to start
>the second they do the kid tries doing the same thing i did
>he jumps but i saw that coming
>jump to the side but fall on my elbow and left side
>kid lands but first impact was forearms and second was face
>he starts crying
>goes to his bike and rides away
>brother goes to me and gives me $5
>groups disperse, everyone going individually so had no one to follow without looking like a serial killer
>walk to old hag's place and eat last plastic rectangle, still got a few bland biscuits but force myself to eat them before i go to sleep
>go in closet
>wrap self in shirt
>sleep
i love my dog
>>
>>27598203
keep going, buddy.
>>
>>27598203
you have nice dog
>>
>>27598203
Well good for you Anon.
I dont approve of free violence, but shit that is at least some positive.
>>
>>27594678
I was molested by my step grandpa when i was like 8 to 11. it was sort of okay at first until he got caught doing it to my cousin too, was prob worse than mine since they lived together. her mom was white trash so she lived with grandparents.

anyway i think it fucked me up a ton, maybe not as bad as some ppl cos ive been in rape groups and some ppl are like way insane from toddler rape.

but my mom thinks it turned me into a dyke. and i kind of hate most chad men but turn around beta orbiters like its a day job.

it kind of is too since the only reason i can live a neet lifestyle and not have to worry is my bf who just takes care of me to literally play video games and watch tv all day.

im pretty cool.
>>
My step dad did from when I was 4 to 11
Mentally, physically, once sexually, but he loved beating on me.
I was 12 when I finally broke down and went to my mom. She went to the cops then my grandfather who's a man not to be fucked with.
My birth dad almost killed him and was arrested for it.
When I was 17 he finally admitted to abusing me, mostly because of the death threats he was getting, and figured he'd be safer in custody then on the streets, but the Justice system is a joke so he's not serving time. No idea where he is now. But I'll piss on his grave one day
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 1099x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 1099x1536
>>27598203
>wake up
>try to ave breakfast
>remember i ate everything last night
>go to store, get salty crackers and bland biscuits to cashier
>"that'll be (some amount)"
>pull out money from pocket
>can only afford salty crackers
>welp, buy them and put bland biscuits back
>go to old hag's place, have two glasses of water and even more crackers than usual because no more biscuits and fought a kid yesterday
>go outside and look for dad
>new house again, this time he's working on a buzzsaw
>senpai notices me
>walks towards me and gives me $50, goes "Uuump!(sort of like saying i miss/love you for inuit)" while hugging me again and ruffles my hair
>walks back to do his job
>go buy bland biscuits
>put them in old hag's place and eat some on the way there
>some crackers too
>fuck it i'll eat lunch early
>drink water
>go to playground but choose new thing to do
>monkey bars motherfucker (because i never tried them before, was scared of falling)
>hand keeps turning red and i fall on my ass and can barely get to the third bar
>keep trying for a while till my ass hurts too much
>go do spinny-thing because it's fun and calming at the same time
>do some slides then notice some time went by
>walk around town
>see kid about my same age or older playing with bike parts at the back of his house
>walk to him
scared of character limit
>>
>>27598360
Still here. Keep going.
>>
>>27597990
wait, aren't you the more devious one for automatically assuming people were going to jerk off to it?
>>
>>27598360
Today was the Day i ckecked my privilege
Wow
You are an inspiration
>>
>>27598360
So many cliff hanger, im hook anon.
>>
>>27598462
Haha same. Im going to call my whole family tomorrow.
>>
>>27598477
Yeah am gonna cook my mom breakfast tommorrow and study hard
>>
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 1089x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 1089x1536
>>27598360
>ask him about what he's doing even though i could tell i'm making him uncomfortable
>says he's trying to make a bike out of parts he found around town
>help him
>keeps telling me the name of some parts of the bike but pretty much forgot them all
>his dad comes around
>asks kid who i am
>"a friend who wanted to help build this"
>"friend", happy
>dad just looks at me a bit warily but goes in his shack for something then walks back into his house
>after a while we finish the bike and he takes it for test drives to see if it's comfy and good
>says it is, asks me if i want to ride it
>"i don't know how to ride a bike"
>we add training wheels to my sweet ride
>start pedalling around the neighbourhood and just living doing circles
>kid says it's his turn
>sun's going down again
>leave before he finishes a circle of the neighbourhood
>walk to old hag's place
>eat supper
>go to room
>go closet
>wrap self in shirt
>sleep
>dream for once
>i'm in some cartoon, don't remember which but it definitely had cartoon style graphics and characters
>continue just watching cartoon happening
>every character stays still
>some kind of mud monsters break through the walls of the building i was in
>watch monsters eat characters whole in one gulp
>they all suddenly stare at me
>they trudge towards me
>literally shit myself in my actual body (only knew after i woke up and felt soft stuff in my pants)
>they only have 3 holes on the top part of their body, 2 hollow black eyes and one giant mouth
>keep running
>wall suddenly appears
>watch monster coming
>scream
>it gets closer
>scream harder
>it swallows me
>wake up and already apparently been screaming since my throat fucking hurts and can't make sound
>go wipe poo off my boxers
>don't bother being thorough and just wear them again even if some'll go back on my bum
>go closet
>wrap self in shirt
>sleep for realsies
>>
>>27598533
Wow thats though to write about
Hope You all better
>>
>>27598533
wow... sorry man.
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 1536x1536
>>27598533
>wake up
>eat breakfast
>old hag finally speaks to me again
>tells me something about dad and that i can go to home now
>eat extra crackers, biscuits and have more water then book it to his place
>not here yet, don't have key, he has bookshelf that doesn't have anything on it in the outside porch and i sleep in second lowest shelf waiting for him
>wake up to a guy knocking on the door but doesn't notice me because i was very still
>roll out and land on floor
>spooks him like i was some kind of skeletal
>asks me who i am
>"anon"
>"oh, his son? think he might be drinking at one of his friends' places if he's not here"
>k
>wait a while even after he leaves because didn't wanna go back to old hag's
>it's very dark now and i'm getting too cold so i go anyways
>eat lunch and supper's worth of crackers and biscuits, drink bunch of water then walk around to see if old hag is home
>nope
>start spinning around to make myself dizzy in living room
>accidentally swing hand to corner of table
>really dizzy so just sit down and bite around the area where i hurt because it helps lessen pain
>just get tired and go room
>go closet
>wrap self in shirt
>too desperate, after trying to sleep for a couple minutes i go outside and run towards dads
>go dads place
>knock
>no one home, will probably be there tomorrow
>sleep in bookshelf, but this time on lowest spot
no more Shiranui, only my waifu
>>
>be 6 years old
>starting school
>other kids treat me like shit
>parents arguing with eachother on a daily basis
>my dad tells me my mom is just a money siphoning witch while shouting with me when he drives me to school every morning
>get to school, get bullied, beaten, etc.
>get home
>my mom tells me my dad is a neurotic alcoholic dick
>they argue with eavother while I'm playing video games
>they are extra pissed off when I forget my homework or some book I need and I get a bad note or something
>dad shouts at me on the way home, tells me that I'm a fucking failiure and that if I can't get my shit together he is going to drop me in the orphanage
>become afraid, start lying and not telling them about bad notes
>when my mom found out she beat me until I was on the ground
>one time she upright slammed me in the wall while grabbing my throat
>can't stop lying because shouting and stuff is daily so if I can prolong it in any way than it's worth it
>I switch schools when I'm 10
>everything just becomes normal, parents stop arguing, they don't bully me at school

Everything is "normal" now, I don't really have a good relationship with my parents, now they gang up on me when we argue. At least they like eachother now I guess.
>>
>>27598678
;-; anon I'm so sorry
>>
>>27598678
This is so sad. Sad stories anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1071x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1071x1536
>>27598678
>wake up (CAN'T WAKE UP)
>hear lots of footsteps and crap with people yelling
>scared so i just stay still
>after about half an hour they leave
>go inside since they left door open
>house looks trashed, flipped over couches, empty fridge and cupboards that were left open, boot prints all over floor when everyone in village never wears dirty stuff indoors
>keep looking around, just more trashed/barren rooms
>go to last room
>dad is asleep on mattress
>be happy (dunno why)
>big window was left open for some reason
>close it so win doesn't come in and make him sick
>collect blankets around house and put them in dad's room
>cover him in best one so he won't be sick or mad
>just took one to wrap myself in and found a pillow
>sleep on floor
>wake up to dad "accidentally" stepping on me
>he walks around house
>hear him yell "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT FUCKERS" in living room downstairs
>hear him run up to the room i was in and i become spook
>"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE HOUSE AND DON'T COME BACK TILL NEXT WEEK"
>run out house back to old hag's place
>have breakfast and lunch worth's crackers and biscuits with water
>run out since i've been eating in bulk a bunch, still got like $30 or something
>go buy new salty crackers and bland biscuits
>put them in food cupboard after eating a bit
>didn't sleep much so go room
>go closet
>wrap self in shirt
>sleep
>>
>>27598811
Could you just confirm for us now that at some point you reached a bit of bliss, or something close to a happy ending? I might have to leave the thread if this keeps on being you continually run over by life :c.
>>
>be around 5, Realize my parents are fighting and what the reprecussions might mean.
>stay up everynight listening to them argue.
>parents stop talking to each other and me.
>very older brother beats me up (sometimes with friends)
>parents dont do anything
>continues until he leaves for college
>neglect for the rest of my childhood.
>start school
>realize that other kids arent like me, more so other boys
>be feminine crybaby
>get bullied up and beat up everyday until 5th grade before being put in to homeschooling.
>loose all ability to interact with people other than my mother.
>Mother starts to neglect me more to the point of just buying me food and never being around.
>start trying to make online friends but bullied because i was too awkward.
>make a few online friends
>fall inlove with online friend who is boy, crossdress for him. eventually removes me and never talks to me again
>cry alot and break down..
>come out as gay to mom, not accepting.
>cry and lock myself in room
>turn 18 kicked out by Mom.
>was
>Nothing. No money.
>Realize that I was abused.
>>
>>27598811
Wow man
You are tough
You should change your name to tough/strong in inuit
Please tell me You are leaving a pleasant Life
>>
>>27598811
Ouch, all you wanted was to see your dad. Is your father Inuit? They do love to drink.
I met some Inuit. He was telling me how he lost his eye to a broken beer bottle while fighting his brother. The nasty scar was like a badge of honor for him.
>>
Mostly neglect, My father is a worthless piece of shit and didnt really help me in anyway growing up and pretty much had to figure everything out myself and my moms out of the picture. Not as bad as being molested or beaten I guess but it still takes it toll
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 929x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 929x1536
>>27598811
>wake up
>breakfast like usual
>go to friend's place
>don't see him at back of the house like last time
>go in house
>knock
>his dad opens the door and i ask "is your son here?"
>he yells "KEEVVIIIN, YOUR FRIEND'S HERE"
>wait for him in the porch
>try to talk to him and i ask if we could build a bike again
>he says ok but also said we have to look for more parts around town and he knows another guy who collects parts for him
>go to guy's place
>kevin goes in while i wait outside
>they both come out a bit later, and lead me to guy's shack
>bunch of bike parts
>take the ones we think we don't have
>walk back to the back of his house after getting cuts and crap carrying stuff
>we clean ourselves and stuff then we start building for a bit and he asks what colour i'd like my bike
>"black"
>he gets black sprayspaint cans from his shack
>after we make sure we have all the parts and stuff he asks if i want to eat in his place
>"yeah"
>his house seems really advanced compared to foster homes, big tvs, vydia gaem consoles and some other stuff
>his mom makes him pasta or something, don't remember well
>tried to give me a portion too but i really don't like it and just go have plain untoasted bread in the kitchen
>we both finish eating
>go back of house
>start assembling
>>
>>27598895
Are you doing ok now? Found a place, money or a bf?
>>
>>27598968
Start your own thread. You are probably a whiny cyborg.
>>
>>27598970
Fucking hell. Did you actually feed yourself on dried biscuits for your entire childhood?
>>
>>27598979
Please dont bully. Everyone need to be listened sometime.
>>
>>27598972
Not really, no and no. I am still really depressed and hurt and I dont know what to do.
>>
>>27599004
especially in this thread
like holy fuck
>>
> 9 years old
> at friend's house who was 13
> playing down in garden
> starts talking about sexual stuff, makes me pretty uncomfortable.
> makes me watch him rub his dick over a leaf-thing because "this is what vagina's feel like" (???)
> asks me to finger his asshole
> don't want to do it
> eventually he makes me.
> hate every second of it, but too scared to say anything.
> gets me to touch his (erect) dick and touches mine.
> go home, mum notices something is wrong.
> think about telling her, but decide not to because I don't want to get my friend in trouble.
> Never speak of it again.

I don't know if it affected me or not, but I've always been terrified of sex and anything intimate.
>>
>>27599012
Are You safe atleast??
>>
>>27599012
Is there governments programs that could help you? Group therapy is a great way to meet people and get help at the same time. Social worker could also hook you up with neet bux and cheap housing.
>>
Kill yourselves redditor normies.
>>
>>27598970
How old were you at that time ? And now ?
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1076x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1076x1536
>>27598871
dunno, judge yourself by the end of the story, think you'll like it a bit though, big surprise
>>27598915
nope, mom was pure inuk so i'm half inuk, don't know what dad is
>>27598970
>after cutting myself a lot by accident we finally finish he bike and he spray paints it black
>he says i should learn to ride it without training wheels
>have slme of experience from training wheels
>we bring bike to street
>i get on
>try to pedal
>accidentally miss pedal with left leg, kick the road and fall on my right side and get some scratches on my right arm
>friend asks if i'm ok
>"yeah"
>keep trying to learn how to ride it
>eventually learn how to do it even though it feels really wonky to me, bad st turning too but yay i can ride my own bike now
>do circle in neighbourhood
>go back to friend
>asks is i want to go play games with him
>"okay"
>he takes me inside his room and turns on console (forgpt which)
>halo 2
>teaches me how to play and use a controller
>don't know how to read so depend on him a bunch
>keep playing for couple hours and i start getting sort of used to it and he says i'm good at the game
>notice how dark it is when i looked out the window
>say i have to go home and say bye
>take bike to old hag's place and hide it under the house o my bike would get scrapped too
>eat lunch and supper's worth again
>go room
>go closet
>wrap self in shirt
>sleep
>>
>>27599045
Not really, I am not really smart enough to gauge that anyway. I have no social skills or anything, like I was isolated from people other than my Mom for a very very long time.

>>27599052
im too scared and I dont know. I wouldnt even know where to begin with all that or if id have enough courage to talk to them.
>>
>>27599093
>halo 2
>childhood

You are max 21 min 19
>>
>>27599120
Ok, just keep it mind.
It depend where you live, but just ask some government worker, they could get you in the right directions
>>
>>27599120
Maybe You can If You talk to the right people
When i mean right i mean guys that can get You on with your New Pm Canada gov Or in the media they really want into that sweet cred of tragedies Which will improve your Life alot
>>
File: image.png (114 KB, 433x611) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114 KB, 433x611
I was molested by my cousin whose 6 years older than me. I don't know exactly what he did but know something happened because I have a distinct memory of finding blood in my panties but not remembering anything about how it got there at around 4-5 years old. Also have a memory where he got brazen in front of my other cousins once while a bunch of us were swimming by grabbing my hand and putting it on his dick, kinda just crumbled and didn't say or do anything (I was a little older but still was really meek) while the others pretended not to notice what he did. I still see him a lot, he probably doesn't think I remember. Also a classmate in 3rd grade would grope/rub at me or just straight up pick me up and swing me around to torture me because he was fucking huge compared to me, he'd pin me to the wall and dry hump me, would force me to kiss him while he would do these things- it all happened in this weird long ass closet in the back of the class (that school was ancient) where we would hang our jackets and backpacks away from where the teacher could see, she never went back there and he would always catch me when I was by myself. I moved away after that though, thank god.

I'm neet but take care of my autistic brother for my parents cause they work a lot and sometimes can't take him to school functions or be home when the bus drops him off. I clean a lot too, and try to cook decent meals-just have trouble keeping a job and dropped out of cc. I hope to have one by this week though and will be able to save up to go back eventually.
>>
>>27595467
>No one cares, stop making these threads
The thread gets lots of responses. Obviously people care. Also if you weren't just a troll you'd simply hide the thread.
>>
>>27599093
KEEP GOING plz
>>
>>27599166
>>27599180
Im too scared. I really dont get it but okay.
>>
>>27599093
Good night
Hope You sleep well
I will Check thread tommorrow
>>
I was sexually molested and beaten nearly every day from age 4-10. And now I'm here so clearly I turned out ok.
>>
>>27594678
My step-dad used to beat me up until I was 13yrs old. It was always just for dumb shit, like being five years old and leaving an empty container in the fridge or forgetting to do my chores so he beat me with a dustpan. He used to abuse our animals as well after a point when he realised we just didn't care about ourselves enough to be scared anymore or hurt by his abuse. He'd threaten us saying he'd beat our dog. It only really stopped when he hit my mum a few times, someone called the police and he left town before he could even hear my mum was still too chickenshit to press charges.

She talks about forgiving and forgetting a lot which really pisses me off because sometimes I want to let her know how much he fucked me up but I think she still secretly struggles with blaming herself and the guilt so I never have. I don't really feel safe around men. It's stupid and irrational and I've tried to get over it but I haven't yet. I'm kind of scared, but it's like I also don't give a shit. I went through a phase where I'd walk around everynight at like 3am praying I'd run into some sketchy dude who would fucking kill me. I'm scared about people making romantic advances on me because I feel like I don't value myself enough to protect myself if someone chose to abuse me. I'd probably just let it happen and then I'd hate myself even more for being such a pathetic fucking freak.

The only time I can say I got close to letting someone else know what happened was when I was hanging out at a friend's house for her 18th birthday while we stayed home and played monopoly and got drunk and her dad came in the room to give her a kiss and a hug goodnight. He was pretty drunk too so he was talking loudly and he came over to give me a hug as well and I accidentally put my hands up to shield myself and said, "please don't hit me."

Sometimes I fantasize about revealing his abuse to the world and having a crowd of people just run on him and fucking eating him alive.
>>
File: image.jpg (351 KB, 994x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351 KB, 994x1536
>>27599003
i was a skeletal
>>27599067
dunno, great memory, absolute terrible sense of time, might be because old hag locked me up for i don't know how long, will also get to my age by the end of the story
>>27599093
>wake up
>breakfast
>excite
>i got my own bike niggers
>go outside and drag it from under the house
>ride bike till my ass is sore and my legs sore-er
>get pretty decent and can turn good now, but still would shit myself if i tried doing a wheelie
>go to nearest playground and rest on swing while stairing at the clouds
>start feeling okay then go on bike again
>try to go through more risky paths to see how good i am
>bumpity bump bump paths make butt sore
>figure out i can pedal without sitting
>feel like Einstein
>start biking a lot more efficiently and faster
>get cocky
>try one long path that has a steep downward pit on the left side and the path is very bumpy
>go to higher end of path
>start going down but the bumpiness makes peddling a bit difficult
>keep going anyways
>go faster
>faster faster faster
>sanic
>hit a big rock
>fear from my soul emerges as i instantly figure out in midair that i'm gonna land first then my bike will land on me
>hit the ground
>left leg feels weird and is getting pulled
>bike lands seat first onto my left shoulder
>my left leg is somehow stuck on the bike and i roll forward experiencing pain almost the same as getting kicked in the face
>fall down hill
>slowly keep rolling down and know i can't stop it and every roll makes my body want to explode from the pain
>no use trying to slow it down and just slowly get tortured by my bike dragging me down with my left leg
>try to hurry it up instead but only end up hurting wrists so give up and curl into a ball
>keeps falling while obtaining scratches and bruises till i reach the bottom
>scream
>cry
>see left leg stuck in the bike's frame with my leg bending leftways from the knee
>try to pull it out but hurts too much
character limit die
>>
File: 1437892502299.gif (709 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1437892502299.gif
709 KB, 1200x1200
youtube.com/watch?v=vK5Sn-hGZ7M
hugs to all the fucked up anons itt
>>
>>27599336
youch
>>
Bumping for feels. I am sorry for you Anons :(
>>
File: Lenny.png (111 KB, 280x278) Image search: [Google]
Lenny.png
111 KB, 280x278
>>27599336

Yikes! Keep it coming.
>>
>>27599336
Do you know how many posts this might take?
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1083x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1083x1536
>>27599140
you'll know at the end
>>27599281
you too anon
>>27599336
>get used to the dulling pain
>try to pull it out again but now it's just more sensitive
>try best not to pass out
>gently lift bike instead for a bit
>slowly slide leg out
>shoe is gone but don't care
>bike looks very bent at some spots
>leg looks like it did great compared to bike
>leave bike
>try to crawl up hill
>it's okay-ish
>try walking up hill
>feels like shit but could probably keep using it if i bear the pain
>climb hill anyways by crawling and grasping on to bushes
>when i reach path i start walking to old hag's
>took over an hour or so because leg
>dark out
>feel really scared, think i'll get mugged or eaten by wolves because scared of dark
>read old hag's place with no troubles
>eat lunch and supper's worth again, lots of water this time
>go shower
>same thing as before except had to keep left leg straight in the tub
>same clothes again
>eat and drink more
>feel comfy-ish and pain in leg lessened a good bunch
>go room
>go closet
>wrap most of self in shirt, keep left leg straight so it could heal right and not hurt
>try to readjust stuff in left leg
>hurts like a motherfucker but keep doing it till my leg is straight
>sleep
>>
>>27599451
Netflix series when?
>>
File: 1304057785486764943.gif (93 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1304057785486764943.gif
93 KB, 320x320
>>27599356
another hug for you boys and girls
>>
>>27599451

You heave a really great Waifu btw.
>>
File: 1440920313508.gif (35 KB, 390x260) Image search: [Google]
1440920313508.gif
35 KB, 390x260
bump bump the bumping thread
>>
Pls don't die, thread :( I want to know more!
>>
File: 1441341791880.gif (697 KB, 454x442) Image search: [Google]
1441341791880.gif
697 KB, 454x442
bum bum bumping
>>
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 1478x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 1478x1536
>>27599441
nope, first time sharing story, but still might be over a dozen, the story still develops today
>>27599451
>wake up
>just try best not to use left leg and keep eating more
>run out again
>for frogs sake
>drink bunch of water anyways and rest a couple hours on the couch
>walk to store to go buy more salty crackers and bland biscuits
>takes a while but leg feels like it improved a bunch
>bring items to cashier
>"You can only buy the biscuits"
>fuck
>get them anyways and eat a third of them already then i go walk towards last foster place to ask for money
>says she'll only get paid by saturday or something when i don't know how dates work yet
>go look for dad
>working on house further from town this time
>ask for money but says not yet but gives me spare house key
>walk to dad's place
>open door
>doggy i remember naming Taqulik barks a bit and runs towards me
>he missed me a lot
>i sit down
>he start licking my face
>i hug him and he gets weirded out and stops licking for a bit
>start crying silently while hugging him
>he just licks my tears
>i sit there a couple hours telling about stuff that happened even if he doesn't understand
>notice house still looks sort of trashed but improved from last time
>dog sleeps behind one of the couches
>gather blank ages from brothers old room and make small very comfy bed for him on couch
>keep scratching his belly till he goes to sleep
>fall asleep with him
>>
>>27599592
please keep posting and consider writing an actual novel at some point.
>>
>>27594678
Got raped by a 15 year old relative when I was 6, it was in a funeral of a distant relative so I never saw him again and don't even know his name.(I still get nervous when a guy is too close to me.)
>>
>>27599616
I would read his novel.
>>
>>27599592
im soo tired its almost 5 am
but i have to read more.....
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1088x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1088x1536
>>27599485
i know, she's perfection
>>27599592
blankets*
>wake up the best i've felt in forever and hear tummy rumble, which scares doggy
>walk to fridge
>some bread, cheese squares and some vegetables + pack of blueberries
>just eat bread again
>go feed doggy some bread too
>he woke up same time as me because we slept right beside each other but he's still on the bed of blankets
>take one blanket away suddenly and he jolts awake then notices my bread
>give him one bite for every 2 bites i get
>keep eating till i feel comfy enough to sleep again
>don't because dark out again and old hag will call cops if i don't arrive by midnight
>arrive there but no one's home, she's probably drunk with her friends again
>eat all the biscuits i left and have a bunch of warm water
>too far from home now so sleep on old hag's couch
>tried, anyways
>woke up very soon after to her yelling at me again
>stop caring and just hear her voice as as constant annoying buzz
>walk out
>go home
>arrive at home
>dad's home sleeping on the couch where doggy slept and he ruined the little bed i made for him
>get more blankets from his room and sleep on other living room couch while doggy sleeps under the same blanket
>>
Two different girls have grabbed and stroked my clothed penis without my consent. My autistic self just sat there and let them.
>>
>>27599703
Man I'm so excited for the end of this story.
It won't end in bel-air, will it?
>>
File: 1457597570294.jpg (76 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1457597570294.jpg
76 KB, 960x544
>>27599742
im fucked not or dinosaur
>>
>>27599737
Don't ever tell anyone, the truth is they would just laugh at you. That's the burden of being a man.
>>
File: 1459609800552.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459609800552.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
bumpinbump
>>
BUMPTY BUMP PLEASE KEEP THE STORY COMING
>>
File: 1459071354637.jpg (57 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1459071354637.jpg
57 KB, 960x544
>>27599763
>im fucked not
damn i need some sleep
>>
Endless psychological abuse as well as emotional neglect
>>
File: image.jpg (313 KB, 1078x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313 KB, 1078x1536
>>27599616
i don't have the ego to write one, requires none to use meme arrows on a private mongolian card trading board about sad frogs
>>27599694
it'll be 7am when i finish this one and i haven't slept because of remembering these, will keep going till i finish it though
>>27599703
>wake up feeling even better and tickles when i feel doggy moving under blanket
>spend day watching tv with dad and we both barely talked the whole time
>keep feeding dog with bread and dad fills his water bowl when he runs out
>live pretty comfy like this for the next couple desd and really really happy even if dad ignores me
>dad leaves house like usual to go work or something
>been living so care free i forgot about old hag and cops
>dad doesn't come home like the usual time
>keep standing tv anyways and keep telling myself he'll come by soon
>cuddling dog at same time
>get sleepy
>lie down and wake up to hear loud knocking and people yelling to open the door
>think i'm being robbed
>dog is barking but leave him downstairs
>run upstairs making barley any sound even if left leg hurts
>cover self in a pile of dad's clothes and blankets but i go peak down the stairs since there was a little window i could see down there to see if they were still here
>show tiniest bit of actual face
>guys in black gear were prepared and was already looking my direction before i saw them
>they keep yelling that i'm here
>go back to pile
>they smash window and all of them go in, doggy is spooked into submitting to them
>guys all walking upstairs where they saw me
>they keep walking around the room while i try my best to control my breathing to not be noticed in any way
>doesn't matter anyways
>one of them steps on my ribs and i scream
>they don't care about my pain and just say stuff on the radio about finding me
>they interrogate me
>"Why didn't you open the door?"
>"I thought you were robbers" started crying here
>they all go quiet and 2 guys drag me to a car outside
>>
>>27599763
I'm glad to hear that. (At least I think I am.)
>>
>>27599869

Please tell me doggy is okay...
>>
File: 1459071294986.jpg (81 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1459071294986.jpg
81 KB, 960x544
>>27599875
im not that anon,anon ok
>>
>>27599946
I am confused now.
>>
>>27599963
Also I didn't expect this post to get past the robot.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 936x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 936x1536
>>27599742
no, was tempted to end one of the posts like that as a joke but it sounded too mean
>>27599869
>foster care lady is driving and is trying to comfort me
>keeps asking me directions of where old hag's place was
>keeps trying to compliment me and boost my ego which worked at the time but now see they were just to do her job
>say i don't wanna go to her place
>lady asks why
>explain
>get new foster home after a couple hours and it was with an old guy that worked with her
>he lives in an apartment near the hospital and uses really cheap coupon things or whatever to get free meals from the hospital every day
>one day asks me if i want to see my brothers again and i fucking say yes for stupid reasons i don't even remember
>hear brother outside door talking with old guy and old guy tells him to come in to talk with me
>extremely awkward and painful but he still tries to force himself to talk with me
>just wait for the hell to end then proceed days like normal with decent-ish food and living, old guy said i could live with my dad soon and got excited
>finally gets me in his car the day he says i could go live with my dad
>drive home
>open door
>do dinosaur (heh)
>old guy tells dad i can stay there now and he leaves, doggy runs towards me and i go to kitchen to get bread like before
>spend day with dog and my true best friend, bread
>fall asleep with dog sleeping on my chest under the same blanket as me
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 553x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 553x798
>>27594678
Top kekarino
>>
>>27599981
>story does not involve dinosaurs, three and a half dollars, taxi rides to certain Los Angeles and the likes
Good to hear!
>>
File: 1435881189514.jpg (58 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1435881189514.jpg
58 KB, 960x544
are there any other anons still wait for the story to end
>>
>>27600069
yes

originalbloxbl333xbl0x
ddd
bl0x
>>
>>27600069
i am readinging
>>
File: image.jpg (408 KB, 787x868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
408 KB, 787x868
>>27599981
>dad got forced to learn how to try and cook, one of the other reasons why we got taken away was because he always bought me chicken nuggets and french fries from the restaurant
>just cooked more healthy but still pretty unhealthy chicken nuggets in the oven a couple times every day since they were the only food he knew i wouldn't vomit to
>he starts asking previous parents what i liked and they answer the name of the salty crackers and bland biscuits
>buys them, like salty crackers but not biscuits but eat them anyways
>live life pretty normally and dad paints my old room green after he asked what colour i wanted my room to be because i was gonna go back there
>green looks like shit buts i like it anyways
>brothers finally arrive home too
>much more chaotic, lots of fights and beatings for them and dad vented his frustration of them at me sometimes
>always called me a retard, idiot, nerd or other things and knew good enough not to hit us anymore but he still say on me till i passed out anytime i did something annoying
>brothers are burnouts, druggies and drunkards that always try to argue with me for no reason
>still get beat pretty normally but less often than before and he barely leaves any marks now or makes it look like an accident
>worst part i hated though was getting my head shaved
>every fucking time it hurts more than before because it gets more dull with times and it's been used by us for about 8 years or longer now
>it's like getting skinned by a fucking spoon
>literally autistic and retarded sister moves in with us because grandma left for health issues to another city
it'll get a bit interesting here
>>
>>27600094

How old were your brothers at the time?
>>
File: image.jpg (495 KB, 744x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
495 KB, 744x1052
>>27600094
sat on me*
>>27600094
>autistic even compared to me and doesn't know how to pick up anything what someone else is trying to say and can't get scared when dad yells at her for doing stupid shit because she's retarded and barely takes in what anyone says
>she's like a year younger than me, always drew on the walls, stayed outside literally circlejerking with her friends (checked her Facebook message logs huehuehuehueh it burnt my eyes)
>never gave her attention and ignored her even when she tried screaming at me while she accused me of everything
>finally start making friends at school even with the family problems
>they were completely unaware she existed till she tried sitting next to me during one recess and all my friends told her to leave but she just kept smiling like she didn't even know what wee were saying while her friend was watching and i just stared at her like i was pissed off so she could go away but she didn't
>friends tried poking fun at sister to make her go away but she screams like an autist and tries to run at one of them after pulling out a pocket knife
>my friend who is a genius battlefield tactician went on his back and kept kicking away her hand with the knife and we all just laughed at her
>friend stands up and runs away with my sister chasing him and she actually ran like naruto thinking she'd go faster and i heard her start yelling at him when he reached the stairs to the normal floor of the school then the bell rung and she and all my friends went to class
(Yes the "high school" has a recess, we actually call the big boy school here,"secondary school" so it's different here)
>>
>>27600094
Still reading. Please continue.
>>
>>27600281
same

oriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigiiiiiiiiiiiionnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaal
>>
wow.
reading all this stuff reminds me there's people who go through hell in life. desu i had it easy with my life even if we're not that well off, we're not poor. This thread makes me appreciate what i have got. stay strong anons :)
>>
>>27600281
quoted wrong post. meant to quote >>27600246
>>
>>27600246
nigga u gotta include the timeskips

when u even learn how to read
>>
>>27600246
>pulls out a pocket knife
this kind of shit in the hand of kids always terrified me. kids are so scary.

>>27600315
if you can't understand what anon is saying then ur dum nigga
>>
File: freakykid.jpg (38 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
freakykid.jpg
38 KB, 350x350
>>27594678

My mom's friend gave me a blowjob (swallowed) when I was 14. I don't consider it rape though. That was 13 years ago and I still fap when I think about it.
>>
>>27600348
i'm asking for rough ages in each post or something, cause it seems like just a couple posts ago he mentioned he couldnt read.
>>
>>27594678
when i was 5 this kid my age would make me stick my finger up his ass and he would do the same to me. it definitely contributed to my intimacy issues and me being a khv

he turned out to be super gay
>>
>>27600360
Do you still have any contact? Did she behave differently afterwards?
>>
>>27600364
maybe he still can't read even to this day, dummy
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 620x877
>>27600153
dunno, 15-17?
>>27600246
>sister always tries to follow me because she thinks she scares us and is a huge egomaniac who thinks she's a mastermind but we just piss her off hoping she goes away
>enough with sister till later on when she gets caught for trying to always do bad stuff to other girls and us
>don't really know how to continue story here other than that i got beat pretty normally n stuff but the thing i still hate the most is getting shaved so i'll tell you about the latest one that happened, after that i'll tell you anons about the shoelaces and halloween stories
>hair grows sort of fast and dad shaves me by force because he doesn't want me to look like a fag
>one day tells me that i should get shaved soon and heart sinks when he asks "Maybe tonight?" but don't respond because too scared to answer either way
>start delaying the time he wants to shave me but he keeps getting more annoyed so one day he just turns on the loud ass shaver that's almost as loud as the smoke detectors
>yells my name in the middle of the buzzing
>run to bathroom so i won't piss him off more
>tells me to take my shirt off so hair won't go on it
>go on knees in front of toilet with my hands and forearms on the rim to stay still
>keep breathing fast trying to build adrenaline for the pain to be numbed a little when it comes but dad just gets annoyed and tells me to stay the fuck still and not move my head
>he starts shaving the back of my head first and i try my best not to screen and start crying when he keeps gripping my head and twisting it around to shave me better
>start screaming when he's about a fourth done and i start yelling "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ATTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (which is sort of like come on but in inuktitut)" and he turns my head to see my crying face then rips the shaver from my hair which hurt like hell and gave me a temporary bald spot then yells at me to fucking do it myself after throwing the shaver at my face
>>
>>27600384

I have no contact with her since then. We moved to another apartment complex. As far as I know she had to go the rehab for her various drug addictions. They took her kids from her too.
>>
>>27600448
Aaah, sweet memories!
>>
>15
>walk into shitty fucking high school one day
>putting my bags away in the dingy, shitty cloakroom
>everyones acting all smarmy; knew right away that something was up
>suddenly i get dragged into the bathroom next door as someone hits the light switch
>pitch black room
>get attacked and pushed to the ground
>this jock guy sits on my face with his bare ass
>someone else held me down whilst the others just laughed
>after a while he got off and i was just left to return to the room
>my hair stunk of shit

I know this is probably a hilarious story for others, but it was actually deeply upsetting and traumatic for me. Fuck that nigger.
>>
>>27600448
Wew. If she went that far with you, she must have fucked her kids on the regular.
>>
>>27600523

She had a 12 yo daughter with pig tails. She told me "mom's boyfriend told me pigtails are handlebars for a blowjob".
>>
>>27600519
>this is probably a hilarious story for others
No, and I still don't get why people would do that to others.
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 616x1140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 616x1140
>>27600393
>>27600364
yeah, what a mystery, also meant i couldn't read at the age i was in the story
>>27600348
i know but knives are pretty fun to use
>>27600407
>start shaving hair much slower and smoothly than he did and lower head so hair could fall in toilet easier
>when i lower it a bit my dad yells "YEAH, PUT YOUR HEAD LOWER" so i did because scared of disobeying him and after that he yelled "GOOOOOOODDDD GOOOD VEYR GOOODODO" like i was retarded then yelled "YEAH, NOW PUT YOUR HAND DOWN THE TOILET AND SEE IF YOU COULD GRAB A PIECE OF SHIT" so i raise my head back to normal level
>keeps insulting me while i do it myself and after about 10 minutes i stop for a bit and ask "Does it look okay now?" with a trembling voice
>then he says "Still some spots left then it should be done" then touches the spots where the hair was a bit longer and acted like he wasn't just constantly abusing me
>finish shaving
>he tells me to get up after wiping all the hair that scattered around the toilet and on my body
>tells me to take a fucking shower and thought i was too retarded to know how to do that myself so he slowly instructed me to take my clothes off like "YYYEAAAAAHHHHHH, NOW TAKE OOOOFF YOUR SHIIIIRRRRT, THEN SFTER DAT U WIL TAKE OFF BOCKSERS WHEN I LEEV DEN U CAN SHOOWWEEEEEEERRRRR"
>after that i just sit in the shower since i'm too tired to stand after that and feel like shit
>notice blood going down drain and that my head stings
>start feeling around head and figure out he probably stabbed me with the shaver a bunch of times so i bled
>start losing enough blood i get dizzy but finish shower when i think i got all the stray hairs off me
>put on new clothes that looks almost exactly like my last set and go downstairs
>when i go in living room i see dad waiting for me and when i go near he tells me to stay still while he inspects my head, hurts like hell but i make him
>"looks ok" then goes back to sitting on the couch watching Pawn Stars
>>
>>27600572
That's a fucked up thing to say to a twelve year old.
Doesn't necessarily mean he had her give him bjs though.
I hope he didn't.
>>
>>27600572
What is it you're devilishly implying?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.