[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our world really sucks, you know? In order to have a quality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Our world really sucks, you know?
In order to have a quality life, you have to have to not have terrible parents. Terrible parents will genitally mutilate you, drop you on your head as a baby, malnourished you, you name it, and boom; your life's quality is permanently nerfed.
Combined with the fact that no intelligent person would even HAVE children, this makes a perfect recipe for a shit biological system.

Humanity is just absolute shit. God damn.
Do I even want to be reincarnated when all this shitty shit could happen to me?
>>
File: 1455819108187.png (755 KB, 767x720) Image search: [Google]
1455819108187.png
755 KB, 767x720
>>27594669
fuck I wish I was born in a world like a video game this world is shit
>>
cant blame anybody but urself m8
pull urself up by ur bootstraps
>>
>>27594669

do you ever think that, even if stuff like that happened, if you're still alive and breathing you should try to make the best of it?

just because a bunch of things happened before doesn't mean you should despair now over them. obviously it sucks but ultimately you're still here. you should try to find your own truths instead of accepting only what the world gives to you.
>>
>>27594669
>Do I even want to be reincarnated when all this shitty shit could happen to me?
God, the possibility of reincarnation is one of my greatest fears right now.
>>
>>27594669
>>27594723
>Complaining because life isn't like anime

Just because life isn't the way we want it, we don't have to blame it on the world.

My dad is an Engineer, gets hired all the time even at his age, and I'm the failure who fails college. Not his fault, not society's fault; my fault.
>>
what is life, togouhe?
>>
>>27594833
>My dad is an Engineer, gets hired all the time even at his age, and I'm the failure who fails college. Not his fault, not society's fault; my fault.

is that really relevant to what they both said?
>>
>>27594952
Not much actually.
>Combined with the fact that no intelligent person would even HAVE children, this makes a perfect recipe for a shit biological system.
>>
File: 4L_JEnF68WM.jpg (126 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
4L_JEnF68WM.jpg
126 KB, 800x800
>>27594736
hahaha that's sad your under mind control
everything has strings attached all the decisions you make in life
all you did with your comment was feed your ego
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.