[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw everyone tells you, you are not ugly. >everyone tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: slayer.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
slayer.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
tfw everyone tells you, you are not ugly.

>everyone tells me I shouldn't get plastic surgery
>everyone including my parents say its all in my head
>I even meet with surgeon and get a free consultation and he says I should get a chin implant.

It's almost like nobody wants me to reach my aesthetic potential.
>>
>>27594418
If thats you, you aren't, you're a solid 8.5
If this is just a goof thread, whatever
If its not, you should probably go to a psychologist and ask about body dismorphia
>>
>>27594455
you're a fucking retard

kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>27594418
>the person who will make money from me getting an implant wants me to get an implant
Gee, wonder why
>>
>>27594455
That's not me, That's who I want to be, he truly lives. I don't I'm 21 years old and want to date higher quality women. Therefore I should improve my looks.
>>
>everyone including my parents say its all in my head

If they say that, it means you're between ugly and average.
>>
>>27594504
So why shouldn't I looksmax all previouis girls have been chubby but not morbidly obese with good faces. I want to leave humanity behind and the join the slayers and male models.

They live perfect lives of opulence and joy.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 808x805
>>27594455
mate thats a 9 and 10 if he fits your type.
>>
File: toilet.png (54 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
toilet.png
54 KB, 500x509
>give me my validation and attention the thread
>HAHA HEY lmao HERE you go hehehe ur a 8/10 bby fo real

I hate this board.
>>
>>27594544
IM NOT HIM, HE IS THE PERFECT UBERMENSCH
>>
>>27594528
that's what you think, inside they're fucking empty.
>>
File: greensboro jack slayer.jpg (53 KB, 570x881) Image search: [Google]
greensboro jack slayer.jpg
53 KB, 570x881
>>27594563
>confidence brahhh
>dude its all about the vibes
>>
>>27594550
Post your face then
>>
>>27594631
I'm ugly and scared to
>>
>>27594418
STOP BAITING R9K
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>tfw /fa/ model-tier facial structure

I will never have a smile that brightens up a women's life like Chad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.