[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck fat people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: fatty.jpg (45 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
45 KB, 500x563
Are they legitimately retarded? Isn't there a realization that "hey wow maybe i'm getting too fat and should lose weight". Or do they really believe that their "suitable" and nothing is wrong with being a fatass?

How hard is it to just minimize your intake and exercise for an hour??
>>
>>27594208
Looks like an overweight hitler
>>
>>27594208
i dont mind fat guys. i hate fat girls though. especially when they have a smug look on their face
>>
File: 1449873254075.jpg (31 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
1449873254075.jpg
31 KB, 366x488
>>27594208
>when his stomach is literally in his pants
>>
>>27594208
Yeah, amerifats are retarded
>>
>>27594259
he must have layer of fat under his huge belly, located beneath his crotch, double belly in some sort.
>>
>>27594208
>How hard is it to just minimize your intake and exercise for an hour??

Hard for me, I gave up after a year of constant hunger and dreading workouts.
>>
I'm fat because I just don't care anymore. I used to be in good shape, and was told I was attractive all the time. I was still just as much of a lonely miserable failure as ever. At least this way I can enjoy a few minutes of happiness when I eat some delicious food and feel full, or when I drink a nice cold beer.
>>
>>27594296
Stop being so obsessed
>>
>>27594208
>28 y/o, 182 cm, 160 kg.
Honestly, the sad thruth is that I'm just weak. I'm a weak person, with pathetic willpower, and for almost a decade food consumption has been my go-to pleasure when I feel sad. I don't think my weight, appearance, health state nor amount of space I occupy is suitable, but I've never been motivated enough to try to change. Exercise is boring, dieting is tough, and I'm an introverted, shy, loner, with self-destructive tendencies, so getting thin / fit in hopes of attracting the opposite sex is not a valid motivator.

I do find myself unacceptable under my under standards, but the alternative of fixing my problems are harder than living without caring about them. I try my best not to be a bother, though, if it offers you any consolation... I never occupy seats in public transportation unless it's >50% empty, I wear large clothes so I don't look like a vaccum-sealed pig, I keep a pristine hygiene so I don't exacerbate my surroundings.

Generally, I try to live my live bothering the least amount of people possible. But, since I'm dying anyway, sooner or later, alone and poor... what's the point of slimming down?
>>
They've probably just been fat their whole lives. All the ones who weren't but are now are always riddles with self loathing
>>
>>27594454
>>27594355
These. I've given up.
>>
It's a million times worse when men are fat because men stay in shape.
>>
fuck robots

Are they legitimately retarded? Isn't there a realization that "hey wow maybe i'm getting too autistic and should improve myself". Or do they really believe that their "suitable" and nothing is wrong with being an omega bitch?

How hard is it to just minimize your internet consumption and go outside for an hour??
>>
>>27594481
All the ones who weren't but are now are always riddles with self loathing

This. Man, I just don't know what to do. I'm trying to eat well and exercise, but I just keep putting on weight. I'd like to go to the gym, but my shame about my own body has gotten so bad that I can barely leave the house without a panic attack, much less go somewhere full of fit guys that I can't help but compare myself to.
>>
Food is literally the only thing that makes me happy
>>
>>27594549
I sit on my ass all day long and shit post on here. I'm skinny.

you are just simply eating too much. stop eating until you fucking burst.
>>
>>27594639
I'm not fat actually I just found it highly ironic that there's fat people disdain on this board when most people here have much bigger problems.
>>
>>27594208
It's called addiction you moron. Do you make similar threads about alcoholics and heroin addicts?

Lots of the foods we have surrounded ourselves are as addictive as coca in and other drugs, scientists have recently published on this subject. And certain people are genetically predisposed towards addiction.

We didn't evovle to be surrounded by readily available ass loads of sugar, salt, and fatty foods.

Aside from that it's evident you are unhappy with your own life, as you feel the need to try to bring others down. What's wrong anon?
>>
>>27594208
Maybe they don't care. Maybe you shouldn't care either.

Other than them sometimes taking up too much space on train seats, they don't negatively impact my life.
>>
>>27594601
Yeah, it's a tough life to be one of the quasi-untouchables in today's society. People claim they'll accept you, but they never will.

Is there any way you could work out at home? Like a treadmill or something? I feel for you anon
>>
>Be 350 pounds
>Lose weight in 18 months and get to 170
>Horrible breakup with my ex of 3 years
>weight creeps back up to 300
>Start dieting again
>Down to 225 now

Why is staying on track so hard?
>>
>>27594815
I don't have room for one. I go out and jog around the neighborhood, but it's just not working.
>>
I-I'm just bulking, pls no bully
>>
I'm fat because when I was a young child my parents used to fight all of the time and abuse me. The only times where nobody was arguing, screaming or being violent were a few meals. Not even a lot of meals. Like five or six meals.

These few memories had such a powerful impact on my subconscious that growing up I would always overeat. I didn't realize I was just seeking comfort from food.

I know it was my own fault for eating a bunch of garbage. I actually played sports and walked or rode my bike to and from school, which was about 3 miles each way. I can't even imagine how fat I might have been if I were completely inactive. Been working on losing it and getting down to a decent weight level. I've lost almost 100 pounds so far and am no longer considered "obese" by medical definitions. Still have some more to lose and I still hate myself, but maybe for once something is going to change for the better if I keep at it.
>>
>>27594208
such a mad skelly
>>
>>27594208
please stop body shaming fat men. they are beautiful inside and out.
>>
>>27594208
I really hate fat people whining about being ugly, or tfw no gf or whatever. That's cause if they weren't so fucking fat, most of them would be from okay to good looking. Fuck fat people.
>>
>>27595587
I get the opposite side of the coin, and it drives me nuts. My friends are always giving me a hard time about being single/not getting any, and I tell them it's because I'm fat, but they always give me even more shit after that and drop a bunch of "dude, you're not that fat, it doesn't even matter, you can still get girls no prob."

Yeah, it does fucking matter, because how am I supposed to approach girls with confidence when I look in the mirror and see my double chin and huge fucking gut and hate myself for it?
>>
>>27594259
Um, that bulge isnt his stomach, its where he hides his tendies
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.