[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She will never give you that look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: BiJpbcqU.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
BiJpbcqU.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
She will never give you that look
>>
Because I'm a bitter jerk.
>>
Oh, I know.

I've gotten over this years ago.
>>
File: sn10yd.png (145 KB, 417x274) Image search: [Google]
sn10yd.png
145 KB, 417x274
Stupid fucking face she's making.

She is 7/10 would fuck her.
>>
>>27594175
is she black? she looks black
>>
>>27594378
Are you fucking blind cunt
>>
File: 1444697853909.gif (34 KB, 384x480) Image search: [Google]
1444697853909.gif
34 KB, 384x480
>>27594175
I got my first a gf a year ago (still a virgin btw) and the thing I looked forward to most was her giving me this look, or something along the likes of the look. Her just showing that she was really into me and that she really wanted me. I put so much into relationship just for her to give me a look like that.

I never once received the look. Never once did the bitch make it apparent that she wanted me. I gave the relationship about 3 months for her to show some kind of sign that she actually liked me, but she never did, she never even returned compliments, she didn't do anything.

So I broke up with the fucking bitch, and I haven't so much as looked at a woman since.

Sorry for blogposting. Even if you get a gf she might not give you the look, you might never receive the look, you might never be worth anything to anyone even if you do get a gf. People just exist to be used, life is fucking pointless and empty and nobody will ever love you.
>>
>>27594175
Bitch literally looks like an alien. A possessed alien at that with those bright blue eyes.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.