[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find old picture of grandma >see how beautiful she was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: hazel.jpg (254 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
hazel.jpg
254 KB, 900x1200
>find old picture of grandma
>see how beautiful she was
>become infatuated with her
>can't stop thinking about her or looking at the picture
>start fapping to her
>started visiting her more often
>start seeing more of the picture in her as she is now
>becoming infatuated with my grandma

Pic related, it's her.

She's gorgeous enough that l feel like writing poetry about her.
>>
She was definitely pretty, but being attracted to your own grandmother is downright bizarre.

But it really does hit home that every beautiful woman you see will be a little old lady someday.

If this isn't a troll post, you're pretty strange OP.
>>
>>27593925
She's like a 5, maybe 5.5, tops.
>>
>>27594043
Are you fucking blind?

Post your 10 hotshot.
>>
>>27594055
>>27594043 is right, she's on her wedding dress, even landwhales look good the day of their wedding. Op's grandma is no more than 4-5ish
>>
>>27594043
>>27594131

Whuh? She looks like a 7 to me.
>>
>>27594200
It doesn't matter anyway, the problem here is OP who is developing a weird fantasy. Who the fuck wants to fuck his grandma?
>>
Pretty weird OP. At least girls of her time were still thing though so she's got that going for her.
>>
>>27594265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_334td7t5I
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.