[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is taking virginity of a girl you love and who loves you greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: delphine-635x910.jpg (63 KB, 635x910) Image search: [Google]
delphine-635x910.jpg
63 KB, 635x910
Is taking virginity of a girl you love and who loves you greatest achievement man can ever experience in his lifetime?

>you will NEVER experience this
>>
>>27593730
Probably not the greatest, but one of the greatest achievable for a normal person maybe. Most people don't stick with the person they gave it up to though.
>>
taking the life of a man you hate and who hates you is the greatest achievement a man can ever experience
>>
>>27593730
I mean someday i can take it if i want. ...
>>
>>27593730
Nope, it's taking the virginity of a girl you utterly despise and destroying her emotionally and mentally the greatest achievement

I say this because we are actual humans and not those humans you see on films and television
>>
>>27593901
This sounds better than OP's achievement desu famlam
>>
>>27593730
I want this so fucking badly, I don't care I'd I have to wait for marriage, if she's not as attractive, fit, smart, or successful as me. I want us to be each other's only partner so much.
>>
>tfw I just took my second virginity last night

wew lads
>>
Is taking your own life the greatest achievement man can ever experience?
>>
File: 1457413473007.jpg (88 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1457413473007.jpg
88 KB, 1000x666
You're giving way to much value to something that can be summed up as "My dick felt good for 5 minutes."
>>
I'd say being able to self-actualize is more important than any girl will be tbqh.
>>
File: 1447598742803.jpg (822 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447598742803.jpg
822 KB, 1920x1200
>>27593901
Why not have both?
>>27593979
I've popped 4 cherries, its honestly more of a hassle. Imagine shoving your cock against something that keeps pulling away until your pin it down and force your way through the resistance it gives you, its not that she doesnt want it but the physical pain just causes her to react accordingly and pull away,

Then imagine a vice grip all around your cock, just squeezing and squeezing, it hurts and you want to stop but you dont because your a goddamn man and this chick wants your load, and when you finally drop it you pull out and your dick has been squeezed so hard your fucking kidneys hurt.

Thats what my last two virgins were like and I can do without another.
>>
>>27594069
Yeah honestly it's not too special but she was quivering like crazy during and after and it was qt
>>
In my opinion achieving your childhood dreams which you spent most of your time on this planet fantasizing about is the greatest feel and/or achievement so far.
>>
File: two weiners.jpg (35 KB, 448x376) Image search: [Google]
two weiners.jpg
35 KB, 448x376
>>27593730
>mfw I've done it twice
>>
>>27594125
then what are you doing on this board?
>>
>>27594069
Did you love all of them? Did they love you?
>>
>>27593901
Best possible answer tbqh
>>
>>27593901
I never knew how much I wanted this until now
>>
File: 1436845427303.jpg (789 KB, 2999x1799) Image search: [Google]
1436845427303.jpg
789 KB, 2999x1799
>>27594178
I loved two of them only. All four loved me at the time.

The first virgin was my first girlfriends best friend. My first girlfriend popped my own cherry but she was a bit of a whore and I didn't know it till After I had sex with her, we broke up when she moved away. I felt really disillusioned with girls and sex (its importance) and so to this day I felt I did that girl wrong when I took her virginity, it shouldn't have been me or I should have just allowed myself to love her.

My second virgin is my now wife but at the time she was a girl I met online in canada during all of this and she came to visit, I loved her but we were both going to college so I wasn't going to commit.

Third virgin was a girl I met at college my first year, she loved me but I just used her. It benefited her though, she was so fucking shy and when she got married years after she wrote me an email saying how our time together helped her find her husband.

Fouth virgin I loved, though we disagreed on everything, met her my third year of college. We broke up when she left the country to teach brown kids to talk english.
>>
>>27594451
May I ask:

How tall are you?
Would you consider yourself handsome?
Would you consider yourself charismatic?
How big is your dick?
What are you doing on this board?
>>
>>27593901
I always wondered if this fantasy was always present (i.e. If I was born an asshole) or did it periodically develop because of spite.
>>
File: 1448244984776.jpg (1018 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448244984776.jpg
1018 KB, 1920x1080
>>27594517
I'm 5'7
I wish I had a stronger chin but I like my face
Charisma helps me defeat my height with girls who have options
Its six and half inches

I come on this board to occasionally tell people there's still hope. If a short half native can find love and happiness, so can you.
>>
>>27593730
No. Putting your penis in a wet crevice is not precisely what I would call the acme of human achievement, pal.
>>
>>27594731
>>27594007
Simplifying a thing to make it sound unimportant is an overused and shit argument

>the Moon landing is essentially just putting a few humans into a metal capsule and throwing them onto a big rock which is far away
>>
>>27594802
>Simplifying a thing to make it sound unimportant is an overused and shit argument
In the case of sex is absolutely justified though. Moon landing, on the other hand, is of result of systematic application
of technical and scientific principles painstakingly developed throughout centuries and undergirded by empirical data.
>>
I have a corruption fetish, even for nonsexual things. I want to take a pure, innocent girl and get her to love drinking, drugs, and sex. I want to turn her into a hedonistic degenerate where before she was a straight edged virgin. It gets me off like nothing else
>>
>>27594677
Thanks bro
Keep preaching hope
>>
>you will NEVER take a virginity
>>
>>27595394
>your virginity will NEVER be taken
>>
>>27593730
What the fuck man? Just ruined my night. I fucking hate that I missed out on this. Now I'm 20 and literally every girl has had sex with some nasty dude. I wish I was brave enough to kill myself.
>>
>>27595181
fucking word brother
>>
>>27595530
this faminely
>>
>>27595530
>women don't fantasize about taking virginities like we do
>>
>>27593730
>meet love of life
>she's slept with one other guy
>ohwell.jpg doesn't bother me
>later meet the other guy
>he's a fucking nerd manlet.
>this bothers me a lot now.
>>
>>27595590
Do you feel unfulfilled as human being because of this?
>>
>>27595822
Unfortunately, yes. I feel like it's a part of human nature. I think it'd be even more autistic to not be bothered by it.
>>
>>27593730
I dunno, but I've got a question.

Virginity loss is the stretching of the hymen... So does that mean you took a girl's virginity if you have the thickest cock she's ever had?

I did that and since then I've been wondering if I got sweet virgin puss or if it's just scarred seconds.
>>
>>27595874
Isaac Newton never had sex. And Hugh Heffner didn't lose his v-card until 23. Don't be bothered. There's more to life than shoving your dick through a hymen.
>>
If there is actual love, it's one of my dreams.

Imagine how much shes gonna love you.
It makes me happy thinking about this for some reason
>>
I have. Not that big of a deal.
>>
>had sex with over 20 girls
>never had sex with a virgin

Sometimes I wonder what I'm missing, at other times I think it's better his way to avoid all the hassle that comes with virgins. I'll never get to take a girl's virginity though, since I'm in my 30s already.
>>
>>27593730
you guys are so obsessed with virginity it's like you're fuckin pagans
>>
>>27597243
same deal...idk though, I really love my current gf. Will pass up the questionable necessity of taking someone's virginity for actual love. (I'm only 22 tho, so...) Guess the real problem till now was that someone else has always been knocking on the hot girls' doors since they were like 14 and I grew up religious so I didn't lose it till I was about to turn 19.
>>
>>27593976
...this is not a good idea.
>>
File: 1433903696213.jpg (37 KB, 704x470) Image search: [Google]
1433903696213.jpg
37 KB, 704x470
>>27593730
i personally like slutty experienced girls

bonus points if they have a fetish for less experienced guys
>>
>>27595913
No. You took her virginity if you were the first person to have sex with her. Why is this a question?
>>
>>27595913
That is the most insecure, autistic post I have seen on /r9k/ today.

>>27595930
Newton was gay.
>>
>>27594802
the moon landing wasn't a big achievement. the biggest achievement in the last 100 years was solving Poincare's conjecture or Fermat's last.
>>
>>27593730
Im going to do exactly this at the end of the month op
>>
>>27593730
Killing someone in defense of yourself or another
Saving the life of an innocent, while risking your own life
Becoming financially independent
Having many children by as many women as you can impregnate
Never bowing down to the New
Calling a black man a Nigger and having him do nothing
Fighting another man with your bare hands
Remaining standing no matter what life throws at you
Never backing down, ever

Taking the viginity of a whore, if that is to be your greatest achievement as a man, you might as well lay down and die now, you are worthless and a disgrace, you have no right to be in the company of Men
>>
>>27597802
>abstract math is more important than science with practical applications

Get a load of this guy
>>
>>27593730
>you will NEVER experience this

I have, and no it's not
>>
>>27598254
>killing someone in defense
>fighting a man with your bare hands

I bet you also think wearing a suit and having a beard makes you look manly.

Fucking new-age manosphere movements I swear to god.
>>
>>27593784
Actually most people don't stick to the person they're currently fucking in general, unless they're already married.

However of all women virgins are the most likely to stay with their current partner , and the likelihood of a woman staying with her current partner drops as the number of that woman's previous sexual partners increases.

So actually out of any number you have the best chance of sticking together and settling down with a woman who is a virgin.
>>
most people's first times are dog shit experiences and everyone just sort of accepts "thats how it is" well my first time was fucking amazing and i fucked the girl until the sun came up and still get hard thinking about her laying in bed wanting my dick

so i'll take that experience over a lot of people's shitty experiences, i've had plenty of virgin girls want to lose their virginity to me, but never sealed the deal even tho some lived like 20 minute drive from me, its always such a huge fucking hassle and the women are finicky flakes who make 5000 excuses, then end up cheating on you with some random frat bro the moment your back is turned and their first time ends up being dog shit and they cry and beg for forgiveness and its never fucking worth it

i'd like to pop a girl's cherry but really i'd rather just want a girl who wasn't a lying manipulative cunt who cheats on me and was fun to be with

when you find that one girl that just agrees with you, isn't a prissy bitch or manipulative, its the best thing ever.
>>
>>27595530
top kek

glad I can't relate
>>
>>27597513
most guys on this board are too goddamn retarded to see why sex with sluts btfo virgin sex
>>
I swore that I'll never take anyone's virginity ever. Being her first serious sexual partner comes with a lot of responsibilites, doing your best not to cause that much pain, etc. I just want myself an hour or two where both me and the girl know what we are doing and both of us feel good.

Also virgins are shitty partners and only become competent 2-3 months after the first time. It just doesn't worth it.
>>
>>27595777
would you have felt better if he was an alpha chad?
>>
>>27594150
He meant left and right hand
>>
>>27594677
You sir are awesome!
Keep up the good work!

Talking as someone who got dumped 3 days ago, I think that it's people like you who will help me move on and have hope that I will find new love.
>>
>>27593730
>>27593730
I took the virginity of my HS 15 year old gf by lying and telling her I was a virgin too

I lost mine to a girl in a Thai brothel weeks before, while I was still dating her
>>
no

getting a fat bonus cheque after working around the clock for months on some big case, after years of studying around the clock in law school, after years of staying on the wagon thru your undergrad when everyone around you was getting drunk and high, after hitting rock bottom and getting your shit together

that was more satisfying than anything any of you will ever experience
>>
>>27593730
>tfw I have
>tfw I will again

dont worry guys I hardly ever come here
>>
>>27593730
>the greatest achievement man can ever experience in his lifetime?

No, that would be deadlifting 1000 pounds.
>>
>>27594677
Good work, bro. I'm 5'6" and similar to you. I have a pretty good face and have charisma/confidence. I have no problem getting pussy.

More people like us should post on /r9k/ to counter the toxicity of the "waaah I'm a manlet that's why I can't get girls" faggots.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.