[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /kavakava/ here? Also drug general too I suppose.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
File: 416XGNzEW4L.jpg (31 KB, 450x279) Image search: [Google]
416XGNzEW4L.jpg
31 KB, 450x279
Who /kavakava/ here?

Also drug general too I suppose.
>>
>tfw im the only robot who has ever used kava

feels lonely
>>
>>27594889
the hell is kava
>>
>>27594889
Had that shit fresh from the ground senpai. Very comfy beverage. Tastes like shit though.
>>
>>27593468
That shit tastes nasty af.
>>
File: 1431114749790.jpg (46 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
1431114749790.jpg
46 KB, 592x385
>>27595359
I like it, makes me feel high but not obnoxious stoner tier high.

Also calm as fuck, everything's just so nice. Those Polynesians know their shit.
>>
sounds like a nice time.
Just looked it up, I guess it's powder/tea/extract?

How do you take it?
>>
>>27593468
did DMT yesterday
>>
>>27595421
Mix it into water then drink it, simple and straightforward.

Makes life's problems melt away without having a hangover the next morning.
>>
>>27595460
is the taste really that bad?
i get nauseous easily
>>
>tfw no benzos
>>
>>27595499
Tastes like drinking dirt if you want to know the truth, but honestly I don't mind acrid shit.

If it's that unbearable for you mix it into some juice or something.
>>
>>27595499
Its like dirt and clay mixed with orajel.
>>
I'm recovering from a 2 day opiate binge
I got so desperate I went to the chemist after shooting up and bought a pack of nurofen plus and ate the whole thing without CWE because I ran out of H
>>
A Kava bar just opened up in my area. Sell me on it, OP.
>>
>>27593468
how does it compare to kratom
>>
>>27595444
Neato story bruh.
>>
>>27595554
Perfect description really.

Kava will numb your tongue a bit, don't be alarmed. Common effect.

Actually while we're on the topic of weird herbs and sheeit, any of you faggots try Kratom? Thinking of getting some.
>>
How would I go buying kava off eBay? How do I mix it?
>>
>>27595808
For mixing purposes, you'd want an extract. Typically these are highly concentrated and you don't need any more than 1/8 of a teaspoon to get a good effect.
>>
>>27595824
What's the effect like? Can you explain the recreational purpose of it

Thanks
>>
Tried DXM last week. Pretty fun but friends had bad trips
>>
>>27595863
Yes, well firstly, the recreational purposes of kava is to melt away tension and anxiety. That's its intended purpose. Similarly it has what is termed a 'reverse tolerance,' meaning that the more you use it, the less your tolerance to it will be, which is counterintuitive, although I think you have to be using it for a while for it to carry this effect.

The effects are as followed

>a light crossfaded feeling

'Crossfaded' being the term commonly associated with being both drunk and high. Though with kava it's light and, while you can certainly feel it, you're still very much in control.

>mellow

No stress, no edginess, just...fucking calm.

>no hangover the next day

Switched from large amounts of booze to kava to deal with stress. Couldn't have made a better choice.

>strange as fuck dreams if consumed before bed

I've had false awakenings, lucid dreams, waking up and feeling rather out of it...normal and this goes away with time.

I'd say to not become too reliant on it, but use it during moments of high stress as a means of calming yourself down. Helps the shit out of me when I have anxiety fits.
>>
Kava sucks. Bought like 250g or whatever one weekend and just ate spoonfuls of it all night, barely even got high. Ended up just throwing it away because that nastiness wasn't worth getting a bit lightheaded.
>>
Kava tea is relaxing, if your looking for a "high" this isnt quite it personally. Buy the actual root and grind it up your self for the most potent effect. Steep it in warm milk or water for 20 minutes stiring it periodically. add sugar so it dosnt taste as bad. Im completely use too the taste now tho.
>>
>>27595666
yep, ive tried two of the 3 strains of the beginner package off of coastalkratom. it says dont eat the stuff on the package but do it anyway. i mix it with yogurt and the high kicks in about 30 or so minutes later. it really is something else.

the first time i ate it, it made me super nauseous. but after that i was good and the highs were cool, last for about a couple hours.

dont take more than 8grams tho, ur in for a bad ride.
>>
>>27596041
im sorry, the website is actually coastlinekratom.
>>
>>27596041
>>27596060
Could you describe a bit how you felt, how long the effects last, etc?
>>
>>27595666
It's a lot better than kava
>>
>>27595976
I actually meant Kratom, my bad.
>>
Who /diphenhydramine/ here?

Don't do it for recreation really, just like the overall tired feeling it gives me, helps me fall asleep easily instead of laying in bed for hours being anxious as fuck
>>
heroin addict here.. 11 years stronk
>>
>>27595955
it was different for me. It's nice enough with alcohol, a mild mellow high a bit like phenibut. But unlike phenibut, kava didn't mix well with weed. I got schizo like sympotms, paranoia and audio hallucinations that lasted a couple hours. I did it twice to be sure and got the same reaction each time, needless to say I won't be doing it again.
>>
>>27595955
Sweet man, what do you think a good dose is in tablespoons? Just ordered 100grams off eBay
>>
>>27596078
well, pic related was fucking crazy. i ate about 7g mixed with yogurt. the high slowly creeps in and u can feel it. i was sitting and watching videos on youtube, i noticed my head kept on bobbing back and i was nodding off. it felt like my brain was literally trying to make me go to sleep, but my body and concious was rejecting it.

i was bobbing my head back and forth trying not to fall asleep for about an hour dude. but i was also in a state of legit nothing. i say that because prior to taking the kratom, i was nervous and anxious, i usually always am before work. but when that high came in, i felt all of my inhibitions slowly fading away dude it was so fucking liberating omg. i cant believe stuff like this is only a click away. the high only last a couple hours but i felt trace amounts at work. u know that feeling of not giving a fuck when ur drunk? i felt that at workk. dude it was sooo exciting. for once in YEARS, i wasn't socially anxious.

BUT i read on a site that the effects do vary, depending on the person so take caution. and please, don't consume more than 8 grams.
>>
>>27596230
damn forgot the pic lol.
>>
>>27593468
fuck kava, try some rc benzos from benzofury or some other rc site
>>
>>27596178
Huh, perhaps its best taken on its own then. I get odd effects when I mix weed with shit too.

>>27596194
Don't even need that much...honestly 1/8 a teaspoon of a potent extract will do you well.

>>27596230
Sounds trippy, how would, say, half a teaspoon be? Or would more be needed?
>>
Is kava/kratom legal?
>>
if you have an opiate tolerance you won't get high off kratom..
>>
>>27596334
in most of the us it is.
>>
>>27596369
how about commiefornia
>>
anyone try modafinil?
I have some coming in, looking forward to trying it.
>>
>>27596366
Anyone that has access to serious opiates probably isn't even curious about kratom.
>>
Tussin tusin tussin tussin tussin
Lolis lolis lolis lolis lois lolis
I feel like I'm in a new dimension of happiness. I'm under the ccovers and everything is so glassy. There is aa world here thatvI created with my own hands.
>>
>>27596476
i am.. i'm a heroin addict and i use kratom for withdrawal when i come off the junk
>>
>>27595666
yes, feels pretty fucking good like an opiate

had a good nod going after 4 or so grams

the capsules are the best way to take them
>>
>>27596435
No sleepiness, complete alert state, is not intended to get you high
>>
>>27596534
ya im into that kinda stuff too
>>
>shot up 12 hours ago
>still nauseous

Am I going to die
>>
>>27596625
drink some water!
>>
>>27593468
and where do i get this stuff? us fag btw
>>
File: popcorn-fundraiser1.jpg (100 KB, 511x405) Image search: [Google]
popcorn-fundraiser1.jpg
100 KB, 511x405
Just popped like 5 capsules love the stuff
>>
>>27596736
i buy from kraken kratom.. good quality.

>>27596625
shot up what? heroin?
>>
>>27596702
If I drink anything more than little sips I just puke it up
>>27596749
Yes, I only did one bag but I guess even that's too much for me
>>
>>27596789
thats common with heroin.. 1 bag meaning .1 g ?
i get my shit in massachusetts where 1 gram is like 40 bucks but i'm guessing you're talking about stamp bags? do you have a tolerance?
>>
>>27596806
I have no idea what the amount is, I have no tolerance as I've only done it a few times. Never had this bad of a reaction though so I guess there was more than usual.
>>
>>27596749
i'll look into it. thanks anon

cuck mods original comment dammit
>>
>>27596299
Stay away from this shit people. You get so many god damn benzos for so little money, it's very very easy to get carried away with them.
>>
Where is a good place to buy kava from and which one do i buy? im in the US
>>
>>27596836
yeah, doing H with no tolerance is bound to make you vomit.. dont drink a lot at once and lay down on your back motionless.. that should subdue the nausea
>>
>>27596789
o shit dude :(
idk just try to relax for a while
maybe get a damp towel on your forehead
>>
>>27593468
I took mdma for the first time tonight and it was fucking amazing. I didnt think it was working at first but i came up all of a sudden and it was one of the best experiences. I was at a rave, drum and bass playing and skanking my tits off.

Got the taxi back home with my 2 mates and we rolled 2 fat joints and smoked them and a load of cigs whilst watching fractals - seriously watch one, theyre amazing.

It is now 7:44 and we went out at about 22:00
>>
>>27596301
u need at least 3 teaspoons to feel something
>>
>>27596898
>>27596940
I will start on those suggestions. Sucks since my parents got me some food from Red Lobster and I can't touch it
>>
>>27596986
eating will make you vomit if just liquids are making you vomit.. wait to eat unless you wanna lose it
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.