[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this shit okay? Why do men enable it? Not just beta orbiter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: cuckstress.jpg (111 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
cuckstress.jpg
111 KB, 720x540
How is this shit okay? Why do men enable it? Not just beta orbiter and White knights, but even Chads adhere to this shit. Why do you allow it?
>>
It's true. Big you want her pussy it's her rules.

Me? I like working women. More time for me to shitposting
>>
>>27593363
What are you whining about now exactly.

Someone got your knickers in a bunch?
>>
>>27593363
Just rape a bitch, who cares
>>
File: 1456882020343.jpg (96 KB, 684x975) Image search: [Google]
1456882020343.jpg
96 KB, 684x975
>>27593363
the only rules i have noticed is consent.
and to be not murdered or hospitialized.

and those rules can be ignored if your NOT privileged
>>
>>27593363
Because sex is fun and also being a bitch.
Don't you know that being the bitch is funner when the bitch bitches you back, bitch?
>>
I actually broke up with my past girl friend (Yeah I know "GET OUT GET OUT!" "REEEE" "NORMIE") because she started trying to get her way by abstaining from sex.

One day I chewed her out and guilt tripped the hell out of her. Asking her things like "Do you think I'm some kind of animal?" or "What do you think I'm in this for?"

Eventually she started apologizing over and over and swore she would never do it again, and then I hit her with the line "No need to convince me, I'm done." and I left her apartment.

Would do it again.
>>
>>27593609

?!!!!

And you've been sexless ever since congrats mr bridge burner.
>>
>>27593363
we all know that women dont have the capability to love
psychology is different with women if they were judged by mens standards only unborn females could be classified under nonsadistic.
women dont like sex despite the common belief the only thing they like is money and wasting it gives them good feels.
>>27593480
great idea but im not going to waste my precious chloroform.
ill use a stick.
>>
>>27593632
No, that was about seven months ago.

I'm in an extremely healthy relationship now with a girl who is independent, loves to care for me and enjoys being equal.

She moved in last month.
>>
>>27593609
i sprained my ankle while carrying a 50 pound backpack, but damn that is some rip if ive ever seen any.
good job, hopefully she'll learn and find another who is as wise as you.
>>
File: WhyEatLeftOvers.jpg (217 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
WhyEatLeftOvers.jpg
217 KB, 650x488
>Getting a value from women who don't charge upfront

>Not just getting a prostitute

>What are you doing son
>>
>>27593681
post pic.
ive never met a woman who cared about me in any way minus my mother bless her soul.
is that kind of woman hard to find and what aisle are they located in.
>>
>>27593399
I could just rape her.
>>
>>27593363
when did girls start wearing necklaces around their fat bellies?
>>
>>27593743
>post pic
Sorry, I'm not going to give you a picture. I have too much respect for her to post her here.

The catch it that we're from West Texas. Much smaller communities, values, traditional upbringings, you know. A lot more girls check all the boxes for a long term relationship in small towns.

She makes more money than I do. I'm a mechanic, she's an HR supervisor thing. Basically a ton of HR representatives answer to her.

You need a smart girl who cares about you, not what you can give her.
>>
>>27593913
Lmao why are all roasties either in hr or nurses?
>>
>>27593756
I'd rape a woman if I caught her with that underwear, would even livestream it as I cut her fingers and toes off then I'll suicide.
>>
>>27593913
If neither of you are Christians and you have sex it's a shit relationship tbqh
>>
im christian and i come from small community but all my neighbors and classmates are assholes.
i heard from a relative about a couple where the dude makes 60g a year and the grill makes 400g a year and they love each other, shes a surgeon btw.
it baffled my mind.
>>27594000
trips do it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.