[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Had a pretty sweet job >Had a cute GF >Lotsomoney >Still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: tfw1.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
tfw1.png
1 MB, 919x720
>Had a pretty sweet job
>Had a cute GF
>Lotsomoney
>Still live with my parents but making so much money I literally pay for everything could move out but I like my family
>1 semester from finishing college
>Boss is a total jerk but I manage
>One day she gets super pissed and I get pissed as well
>Talk to my parents about it
>Mom said I should quit, she would support me
>Next day
>I get "fired" boss demands a letter saying how I was sorry for doing nothing
>"no"
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO
>"No, I won't do the letter, I don't even want to work here anymore"
>YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET IT, THIS IS THE BEST JOB YOU'VE EVER HAD
>"whatever, good luck finding my substitute :^)"
>Get home
>Tell my parents
>They get upset
>lolwut
>They want me to get another job
>Tell them semester just started and it's incredibly hard and besides they said they'd support me
>Turns out they would only support my decision not me as a person
>Whatever I still have a fuckton of money, tell my parents to deal with it, they get supper aggressive with me because they can't spend as much money as they used to because of bills.
>Money starts to run low so I hang out less and less with GF, after a few weeks I found out she was cheating on me with one of her best friends because "He was seeing her more than me"
>She cries and says she's sorry and that she only wanted the attention
>Fuck this bitch, dumped her on the spot, I was more hurt than her knowing she would just go back to that fag and she did, they've been dating for 2 months now.
>Sadness and despair really take a toll on my classes.
>Doing like shit
>Teachers say there's no hope for me this semester and that I should just try next year
>Get home
>Tell my parents
>They kick me out on the spot
>Move in with my grandma
>she has diabetes and could die any day now.

Fuck you.
>>
>>27593330
this life is only about you anon. never NEVER take in consideration of others.
>>
>>27593381
I'll take this post into consideration.
>>
>>27593330

When things look like they couldn't get any worse , thats the point where you should push forward anon.
>>
>>27593330
What a perfect storm of misfortune. You probably don't want my pity, but I hope you get back on your feet to spite those who have wronged you.
>>
>>27593330
Good luck anon, I've finally got my life back on track after going sober with a job & college.
I turn 24 in 15 days.

I just lost my gf.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Other than that, I'm okay.
I'm just really lonely and can't stop thinking about her.

>Mfw, everyone else I know is getting married and having children
>>
>>27593381
My misfortunes are in no way related to OP's but thanks for this, that is good advice that I needed sooner.

>>27593330
I hope you do go back next year and you pass school, get a career and succeed so all of those cunts can regret what they've done.
>>
File: 1449847030235.png (6 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
1449847030235.png
6 KB, 377x330
fire all of your guns at once and explode into space
>>
File: 1454975853097.jpg (128 KB, 680x487) Image search: [Google]
1454975853097.jpg
128 KB, 680x487
>>27593330
Everything will be ok anon
Just hang in there
>>
>>27593330
Sometimes life just looks at you and thinks, "How about this guy. Let's fuck him up". And then it does.
>>
>>27593330
I did way worse than that
>>
File: man.jpg (24 KB, 260x309) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
24 KB, 260x309
>>27593330
That's awful to hear bro
Awful things for both your parents and gf to do to you

You didn't come here for pity though
But to be in like company and discuss misery
Remember that you do not drink alone, alone

Success is the best form of revenge
>>
>>27594084
It's not a competition. I was just so sad that I wanted to vent out. Thanks for listening guys.
Also I said my grandma could day any day now because she has an infected toe and she's 84
>>
>>27594222
Nice trips, brother.
>>
>>27594057
Been doing that since day one, doc pulled me out and broke my collar bone, suffice to say I'm still here...
>>
>>27594090
Nah. Revenge is the best form of revenge.
>>
>>27594442
True this desu. Ive BTFO of people and it feels great, sometimes they dont even know it but its all apart of the plan.

Fuck me though it makes me sound like some edgelord, I just love crafting a plan over the years to get back at someone and then see it fall though, makes my dick hard.
>>
>>27593330
itt people deny shit like this happens

blisteringfury.jpg
>>
>>27593330
at least you weren't diagnosed with terminal cancer.
>>
File: 1435596140850.jpg (137 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1435596140850.jpg
137 KB, 1000x1000
>>27593330
they expect one of us to in the JUSTage brother
>>
man I could never understand the mindset of parents who throw their kids out when they make some mistakes
>>
>>27593330
>Listening to your mom on adice for a rational decision

Women think on emotion and don't conider the consequences. I'm sur your dad would hae told you not to quit until you had another jo lined up.
>>
Dumping the cheating bitch was fair
but your parents kicking you out because of bad grades? that's shitty
>>
>>27593957
>everyone else I know is getting married and having children
In their 20's? Fools. DAMNED FOOLS.
You shouldn't feel bad about that anon.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.