[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mommy Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 52944451_p0.png (310 KB, 614x891) Image search: [Google]
52944451_p0.png
310 KB, 614x891
>tfw mom thinks I play video games all day
>Actually just stare at my screen looking at 4chan
>she threatens to take my video games away
>haven't played a video game in forever and I'm okay with this
>probably lost all my good boy points for the week

How is you and your mom's relationship going?
>>
I know that feek anon
>>
>>27593320
I hate her with every fiber of my being. We still talk for the sake of keeping up appearances though.
>>
I barely talk to her, so quite good
>>
>>27593536
>>27593552
my mom has been gone for 5 years. I'd give anything to talk to her one more time.

don't take your mothers for granted, robots.
>>
>>27593320
If I had a choice between being a rock and spending a week helping my dumbass of a mother with her algebra homework from community college, I'd be a rock. I'd still be the rock even if it was alive, retarded, and could only scream yankee doodle while being castrated with a rusty butter knife.
>>
Horrible. She cares for me so much, but I'll never get better. I wish I was stronger. She worries about me every single day, no doubt.

It's a vicious cycle. All I can think about when I see and talk to her is all the things I'm sad about and want to apologize for, which makes her sad because her son isn't happy and she feels helpless to do anything.
>>
>>27593581
I don't hate her, we just don't talk much, we used to argue a lot in the past
>>
>>27593581
The day my mother gives up on me, or dies, is the day I kill myself.
>>
>>27593854
I don't understand how a suicidal person comes to /r9k/ without realizing that creating sentience is immoral.
>>
>>27593891
in english pls
>>
My mom was pretty controlling while I was growing up, borderline helicopter parent really. Naturally I always kind of resented her for that. When I went away for college I didn't come home to visit until winter break, barely even called home, maybe only like once or twice a month.

I still remember when I came home for the first time, she gave a hug and told me how lonely it was now without me and how she missed me. I realized then that no women in the world would ever love me as much as my mother does and it hit how much of an pathetic, asshole son I was. I was doing horribly in school but I just lied and said I was doing well. I just wanted her to be proud of me.
>>
File: 1.jpg (223 KB, 1500x1800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
223 KB, 1500x1800
I never knew my mother and I don't want to know her.

Please do your best for your mothers if they love you.
>>
>>27593320
I called her stupid because she threw the thing she just asked me to get her in the face cause I lasted too long. Pretty bad I'd say, but w/e I'll apologize and get my cash.
>>
>tfw borderline/bipolar mom

My existance was a mistake.
>>
File: 1448577136856.jpg (177 KB, 802x1201) Image search: [Google]
1448577136856.jpg
177 KB, 802x1201
I think my Mom is sad that I'm not a Chad

I like to stay in and take it easy but she's always pestering me to go out, make friends, and be with girls

She's always had boyfriends and my Dad was pretty Chad-like

Lately I go out and read at the library and stay out late at Wendy's, pretending that I'm "going out" with friends, just to make her happy.
I'm sorry, Mom
>>
My mother's electricity is shut off because she's spending all her money gambling or buying video games for her rotten children that just break them after a few days.

I'm glad she didn't raise me.
>>
>>27593320

shiiiieeeet this was me no joke a while ago

im in college now and she can't pester me any more though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.