[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is pointless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1456948120480.jpg (74 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1456948120480.jpg
74 KB, 480x640
Nothing matters, why should I go on?
>>
here we go with the suicide meme
>>
>>27593431
>suicide
>meme
Suicide is a big thing in the world.
>>
>>27593431
hey friend, suicide is serious, let's not be rude! I still love you though <3

And OP! That's right, nothing matters :D
Have fun! Do whatever you want! Try to have as much fun as you can while making sure everyone around you has fun too!
>>
>>27593505
>memeing this much
why
>>
>>27593296
killing yourself doesn't matter either, and you're biologically programmed to not do it without a good reason

might as well just stay alive
>>
>>27593296
>attention seeking this much
please kill yourself, actually do it OP
>>
>>27593593
I'm not though :P
>>
there might not be a reason to live, but is there really a reason not to live?
>>
Why??? Why??? Would you think we give a shit?
>>
Why shouldn't you? I mean, it's not like it matters.
>>
>>27593296
Life isn't about meaning it's about force and terror. You'll keep on living like the rest of us broken cowards until the horror of life outweighs the horror of death.
>>
File: 1410884449897.jpg (654 KB, 970x1120) Image search: [Google]
1410884449897.jpg
654 KB, 970x1120
1) There's a lot of funny memes on internet sites like 4chan and reddit. It's really great to see how creative people can be, and all the different variations they can make of each new meme that comes out.
2) There's new cartoons coming out all the time. Some of them have really cute girl characters who get a lot of fanart drawn of them. See if you can collect all the newest fanart as it comes out!
3) There's lots of fun video games in all kinds of interesting genres. Have you beaten Survival mode in Fallout 4 yet? Challenge yourself!
4) There's a new thing that came out recently where people stream live footage of themselves doing things like playing video games or cooking, on sites like youtube and twitch. So you can watch people and chat with other interesting people who are also watching. It's kind of like having friends!
5) There's a lot of great jobs you can get. Challenge yourself to learn a little skill like using Microsoft Excel, or Adobe Photoshop, and apply for a rewarding office job. They pay decent money that you can use to buy great new things every month! Treat yourself to a new pair of headphones, or a cool new computer monitor to watch cartoons on!
6) I guess you could find a nice partner and have a baby too. Why not!
As you can see anonymous, there's lots of fun and interesting things to do in life. So enjoy! The world is you're oyster ;)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454854784791.jpg (42 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454854784791.jpg
42 KB, 540x960
You probably never did anything to even try to feel alive you're on r9K on Saturday night so I'm guessing
Would it really be easier for you to kill yourself rather than go out and at least try to learn the social skills you lack/didn't learn growing up?
Are you an edgy fag?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.