[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be alone >walk past a group of young guys >they snicker,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 36
File: 1429967510769.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1429967510769.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>be alone
>walk past a group of young guys
>they snicker, laugh at you
>one of them goes "you're awesome" and his friends start cackling

I don't fucking get it. Why do young guys always laugh when I walk past? I look normie enough.

They don't do this shit when I'm with a group that's equal or outnumbering theirs, it's always when I'm alone.
>>
That was very bold of them
>>
>>27592938
Because there was 4 of them. Whenever I see them by themselves they keep to themselves. Just herd mentality I guess, the more there are the dumber they act for laughs.
>>
>>27592856

pack mentality / vulnerability senses tingle

remember to look at people in their eyes when you're walking past them.

stare fucking helps
>>
>>27593066
It only seems to incite their laughter even more. I think my problem is I have a baby face. I try to cover it with a beard tho, currently working on growing it out.
>>
>>27593066
>remember to look at people in their eyes when you're walking past them.
>stare fucking helps

Are you fucking retarded? That only encourages their stupidity. They'll go "hey buddy, what's up?" with a goofy smug grin
>>
>caring what they think

That's why you lose.
>>
>>27592856
>be me
>on campus, walking to my next class
>headphones on
>walk past group of girls
>can't hear what they're saying but they keep looking at me
>probably just in my head, pay no mind
>song changes, momentary lapse of silence
>one girl points at me says to the other "what about him?"
>other girl shrieks "ewww no!"
>all start laughing

When will this suffering end?
>>
We would all do better to seize the moment in these situations instead of bringing them back to our homes and brooding over them

If we did we would have to find a way not to brood over how we reacted to these slights

The more you think about it you realize its all unwinnable
>>
File: 1456557165947s.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456557165947s.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>27593146

if they're still smirking after you've made eye contact you just don't got it i suppose
>>
>>27592856
Defend yourself. Better to get beaten up than treated like a fool.
>>
>>27593066
I actually do this a lot but unintentionally. I just have this sort of blank look on my face so when I stare it just looks really intimidating apparently

>mfw I made a little girl cry once just looking at her
>>
>walking home with my groceries one night
>group of hookers in front of me
>have to walk through them
>one is walking away from the pack in the same direction I'm walking
>I walk through them and am beside the one walking away
>"hey little man, how are you? :^)"

I'm not a manlet and I'm fucking 24 years old. Could she smell the virgin? KILL ME.
>>
>>27593415
>seize the moment
Ifyouhadoneshotoroneopportunity.jpg
>>
>>27593146
"not much, just on my way to fuck your mother"
>>
>walking home from liquor store with some booze, already drunk
>teenage guys walk past
>they're laughing at me
>hear one of them tell me to lose some weight and call me a faggot
>take one of the beer cans out of my fresh case
>call out so he turns around
>bean him in the face with it
I wish I was that assertive or violent, whatever when sober.
>>
>>27592856
Let me guess, you were wearing your favorite trench coat, trilby, and fingerless gloves?
>>
>>27592985
>>27592856

idk if i'm out by myself i always carry a cricket bat with me or in my car

i'm beyond taking shit from most people if they needlessly provoke me. i

i'm not a big guy (for you) so i'm okay with claiming self defensive after an act of grievous bodily harm
>>
>>27593225
REKT
E
K
T

BTFO
>>
>carry a pocket knife
>call them faggots
>pull it out if they get aggressive
>watch them get a gold medal in their race to runaway

It's literally normie repellent and legal for anyone to buy.
>>
>>27593682

carrying a pocket knife is illegal where i come from tbhfam
>>
Kek. If you're carrying a weapon because teenagers laugh at your retarded ass you lost at life.
>>
>>27593738
what the fuck? just conceal it asshole
>>
>>27593682
Kek. A pocket knife. What kind of teenagers live near you? Are you from Utah or something?
>>
File: tumblr_o3ivf7fLtj1qio7gwo1_1280.jpg (323 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ivf7fLtj1qio7gwo1_1280.jpg
323 KB, 768x1280
>>27593654
Right? If teenagers are laughing at you it might be time to take a long hard look in the mirror.
>>
>>27593738
>cucked by the state
>>
>walking home
>shortcut goes past a shitty secondary school
>goes down ally where all the degenerate paki and gypsy kids bunk class
>block the path for me
>call me names and push me about
>can't retaliate as there is like 10 of them and they are kids
>some days I notice normies or hot girls go ahead of me
>they don't get bothered
>if it's gypsy girls they always say shit like "my friend likes you"

Yet another way how people like me are silently discriminated, yet no one ever campaigns for us.
>>
File: OrYouCanLeave.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
OrYouCanLeave.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>>27592856
You're probably a cross dressing faggot.

Or you're lying about looking like a normie.
>>
If they snicker when you walk by, pretend not to notice, and if they say anything to you, reply 100% seriously and as nice as you can. It'll make them feel like shit. Works every time and it keeps you from having to get upset/ a criminal record/ beaten up.
>>
>>27593864
Bwahaha...(pic related)
>>
>>27593864
Start carrying a knife or something if they're hassling you that much. "hurr they're kids" is a cop-out. If they're around 14 or older they're old enough to deal with the consequences of harassing a grown adult.
>>
>>27593654
Nope, regular button down dress shirt appropriate for my size (tall and slim), khakis and dress shoes. Pretty normie.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>27593915
*related pic

Ocbloxx
>>
>>27593225
Atleast the girl who said "what about him" was curious about you though if all her friends said you were hot she would have believed it.

I don't even get that, I'm not even am option. I don't exist to females.
>>
File: fmlbrufjhqwo4govhtaq.jpg (45 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
fmlbrufjhqwo4govhtaq.jpg
45 KB, 652x365
>>27593922
Omg, if you need to carry a knife because teenagers are laughing at you it's sanatorium time.
>>
>>27593943
It was body language. They've actually done studies on this where they asked convicted felons to watch people walk and pick which one would be an easy target for robbery. If you walk awkwardly it is instantly noticeable to normals, especially the more delinquent breed.
>>
File: 1409668661002.jpg (12 KB, 188x171) Image search: [Google]
1409668661002.jpg
12 KB, 188x171
>two guys and a girl come to my door, ask me if I have a frisbee so they can play
>go get it out of my car, they want me to play with them
>play a little while
>guys are gently mocking me, I take it in stride, I'm relatively normal looking so I don't have a lot of insecurities
>going back to my room more or less satisfied that I did something semi-social
>guy asks me if I want to smoke some weed with them in the bushes (it's late at night)
>tell him absolutely not, I don't care if they do but I don't like the stuff
>one of the guys mocks me as I'm walking away, girl giggles and say "omg that's so mean!" but of course she's clearly amused and agrees with the sentiment
>report weed smoking activity to campus police when I return to my dorm, continuing my victoria 2 China campaign
>overhear them shouting at campus police officers through my window a few minutes later, probably fallen victim to reefer madness
>all 3 get thrown out of their campus dorms, strict zero tolerance drug use on campus policy
>>
>>27593902
in other words, don't be pathetic.
>>
>>27593990
>groups of up to 10 lower class teenagers surrounding and physically provoking you
That's a lot different than just being laughed at, and yes it's more than enough to warrant a means to defend yourself. Teenagers aren't little babies, a group of them can fuck you up just as easily as if they were adults.
>>
>>27593998

How is snitching out your peers like a little bitch relevant to a conversation about teenagers laughing at adults?
>>
>>27594019
Where do you live? Are you walking through east baltimore or something?
>>
>>27594058
It's not about me at all dipshit, I was responding to this
>>27593864
post you fucking moron. The guy is getting shoved by 10+ paki gypsy teenagers, that's not just "lol kids laughing at you" like you seem to think.
>>
>>27593998
>getting degenerate druggies thrown out of college
>Victoria 2

Absolutely patrician
>>
>>27593742
>/r9k/
>hasn't lost at life

?
>>
File: 8789696_G_thumb[1].jpg (58 KB, 618x690) Image search: [Google]
8789696_G_thumb[1].jpg
58 KB, 618x690
>>27592856
I shared this a day or two ago.

>sit down and begin eating my Chicken bake at costco food court
>multicultural crew of juvenile delinquent arrives. Two or three fresh niggas and an asian pothead. Maybe a latino too, IDK other dude was behind a pillar.
>Pothead begins spitting all over the floor near me. To get to the garbage can Id have to walk through his puddle of spit or take a long walk around.
>One of the niggas begins eyeing me
>I maintain eye contact with him for a long time and then he looks away
>asshole begins eyeing me again
(cont'd)
>>
>>27594077
He's getting harassed because he's a retard, not because the kids are a violent gang. The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>27593997
How do I fix this? Is there like a class or seminar or something to improve this? I'm aware I look goofy sometimes but I try to walk tall with my head up, back straight and chest forward.

I'm guessing it's because I have a big head and a skinny frame. Time to hit the weights I guess
>>
>>27594058
I live in the UK

North UK to be exact where the degenerate Muslim communities are. No weapons are legal really.
>>
File: 1452645913120.png (221 KB, 540x503) Image search: [Google]
1452645913120.png
221 KB, 540x503
>walking home alone, drunk
>dude ahead of me walking same way
>he keeps looking back at me
>eventually make it so were close
>he says "whatsup buddy"
>"drunk as fuck"
>"HAHA me too man"
>we both laugh and part ways
>>
File: 1454987128472.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1454987128472.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>be me when I was 18 years old
>at the time I was 6'1 and 130lbs
>walking to the store at 9pm
>two black girls walking by
>damn you handsome!
>too bad you so damn skinny though!
Now I put on weight and now I get less girls than I did before...
>>
>>27594156
Hire a personal shopper. Watch movies and emulate non-retard characters.
>>
>>27594144
How am I a retard? I've never said anything about how I look or act around them which would justify the actions towards me?

You're only part of the problem if you think people who get this type of abuse are 'asking for it' or 'making it up'. If it was some hot girl who was treated this way you can imaging the number of people rushing to her side to protect her.
>>
>>27594144
What's the difference? He's being threatened with bodily harm, he should have a means to defend himself. The guy can't even walk home the way he wants to without being physically harassed and you're saying "lol just stop being a moron bro, they're just kids". You must be sheltered as fuck if you think the idea of having a knife on you is outlandish, or that high school age kids aren't a threat.
>>
>>27594187
Black women are grossly honest. I heard one tell a white guy he looks like Elvis with his pompadour.
>>
>>27594181
He wanted that boipucci.
>>
File: orel.jpg (43 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
orel.jpg
43 KB, 400x300
>>27594181
sounds like a bro
>>
>>27594143
Costco Chicken Bake Eating Experience Part 2:

>I stare at him again, but this time with an angry expression
>nigga asks wuts wrong
>tell him i d ont know, you tell me
>YU LOOKIN AT ME
>Well you've been looking at me
>Nah man, your the one thats staring.
>Tell him he;s a dumb nigger.
>dude looks like he's about to get up, looks at his brotha and they hesitate
>Is that the best you got man ?
>yeah, I guess it is, whats the deal with your friend here, spitting all over the place. its disgusting
>dude turns around and asks whats wrinf
>tell him hes an idiot and that he looks high as fuck
>tells me he is completely sober.
>Hahaha you say that like it is some sort of accomplishment, I guess you're not sober most of the time?
>well , uh, yes.
>wow, youre an idiot. I get up and walk away into the parking lot
>thats right walk away
>say nothing
>get to my car
>realize nobody around me said anything while we had this convo even though there were some people around (even another blavk guy).
>>
>>27594205
You said'normies' and Stacies don't get harassed. Given that, I deduced that they're laughing at you because you're a retard.

Try and keep up.
>>
>>27594210
They're not threatening him in a real way, they're fucking with him.
>>
>>27593998
>too scared to confront
>"waaaaah i was bullied"
Good on you, anon
>>
>>27594210
Kek. You really think a grown man pulling a knife on a group of teenagers who haven't touched him is a good idea?

Smh.
>>
>>27594275
Well you 'deduced' wrong.

It's a targeted attack on people like me what don't you understand.

Regardless if I am I "easy target" you wouldn't say that black people walking down the kkk's ally are an "easy target" to them or these deserve it.

Until people like you wake up and realise that discrimination against people like me is alive and much more widely spread than loads of other targeted issues then nothing will change.
>>
>>27594362
Elaborate on what you mean by "people like me"
>>
>>27594301
Yeah, and what happens when one day one of them wants to take it a step further to impress his friends (that's how these things work you know, again you seem very sheltered) by attempting to rob him? Seriously, it takes an incredible degree of naivety to fail to see how quickly a situation where a large group of adolescent boys pushing and shoving someone around for fun can turn into serious assault. Literally all it would take is one of them jokingly saying "what have you got in your pockets" and the rest will go from there.

But yeah, they're just innocent little kids having a good time. The guy is in literally no danger and should just take it like a bitch.

>>27594324
>who haven't touched him
Reread the post fucktard, they were shoving him and like I said it's so incredibly easy for it to turn to actual violence. I mean seriously, where the fuck did you people grow up? Are you the type of suburban faggots who have never been in a fistfight before?
>>
File: mPhL8fP.jpg (25 KB, 477x456) Image search: [Google]
mPhL8fP.jpg
25 KB, 477x456
>>27594362
Does 'people like me' = (pic related)
>>
>>27594385
What's the retard doing walking through a hood where he has no rep or no protection then?

He doesn't belong there.
>>
>>27593864
how's that even silent discrimination? dude take the long way if ur such a bitch
>>
>>27594382
You know exactly what I mean by people like me.
Ugly people, people who walk home alone, in my case ginger hair. Which for some reason pakis tend to make fun of more than anyone else but that's not relevant.

Just because I look different isn't an excuse to harass me , meanwhile the rest of society takes a blind eye because they would be embarrassed to help someone like me. Imagine in the 1600s some white person being embarrased of helping a black person being treated badly or 50 years ago with a gay person being treated like me.

>>27594385
>Literally all it would take is one of them jokingly saying "what have you got in your pockets" and the rest will go from there

That actually happened to me not so long ago by the common guys that do it. I usually have ear buds in listening to music. One of them takes out the earbud on my left side and says, what phone do you have. I just calmly lied and said I don't have one I have an ipod nano.

Like I said I live in the northern UK so no legal weapons.
>>
>>27594500
Why is the UK so cucked?
>>
>>27594385
You're a fucking idiot. You don't pull a weapon if you're not fully prepared to use it.

The neckbeard getting harassed needs to avoid the situation. Listening to you will result in him getting stabbed.
>>
>>27594436
Doesn't matter what he's doing there, all that matters is what's happening to him and how he should deal with it.
>a hood where he has no rep or no protection
Lel, it's a little late to act like you're tough and street smart now anon, stop with that awkward ass terminology. The only "protection" he needs is carrying some sort of weapon like I'm saying.
>>
>>27594524
Are you fucking kidding me? There are hoods where you don't walk down alone no matter who you are. Some faggot pocket knife will not help you if you're in one of these hoods. Pulling said faggot pocket knife will get you hurt.
>>
>>27594520
Where'd you pick up that little gem of wisdom? Self defense video on youtube or call of duty?

In reality people are viscerally terrified of knives and will back down without question every time when you pull one on them. If he pulled a knife out those kids would scatter like little rats and at most choke out a passing insult as they ran away.
>>
>>27594500
just tell the police there's antisocial behaviour going on at such and such quite regularly and surely they'll take it from there
>>
>>27594520
>>27594524

"You are in the wrong"
"You're in the wrong place faggot"
"You need to avoid the situation"

Why are you defending some degenerate paki scum who are doing this?

As I've said over and over if this was some hot girl there would be hundreds of people rightly protecting her like how it should be for anyone.

Just because of someone's appearance doesn't mean they deserve to be physically or verbally abused on a regular basis, regardless of the where they may be.

When society constantly dodges around the issue like you are demonstrating discrimination against people like me will continue and no one will give a shit.
>>
>>27593096
Seriously, just approach them and ask why they're laughing at you. They will shit their pants and walk away. Trust me
>>
>>27594524
>walk through East St. Louis alone
>good thing I have my pocket knife
>>
>>27594573
You've gone from one end of the spectrum to the other, further proof that you're a sheltered suburban pussy who has never actually been in a serious altercation. The guy isn't walking through fucking gang territory in south chicago or some shit. He's walking through a shitty neighborhood getting fucked with by run of the mill punk kids who are trying to show off to each other. Dangerous situation, but not gangland or whatever you're imagining. A knife is more than enough.
>>
>>27594577
Bwahaha. Grew up in Baltimore.

>terrified of knives

Stop it. You're hilarious.
>>
>>27594597
Life's not fair. No one can walk through any hood they want to with guaranteed impunity. No one.
>>
>>27594644
>implying getting stabbed is trivial
>>
>>27594613
Yep. If they give you any guff pull out your swiss army knife.
>>
>>27594644
I'm sure you did. Which upper middle class white suburb on the outskirts?

Go get held at knifepoint and then talk to me about how you were totally in control of the situation and the attacker was the one putting himself at risk by escalating it. The reality is that what I said is perfectly accurate, people ARE terrified of knives and will do whatever they can to avoid them. The only time a person will voluntarily fight someone with a knife is when they have to, and they're already being attacked. Pulling a knife on someone in cold blood is literally more effective even than pulling a gun in terms of intimidation.
>>
>>27594597
>society
>dodging around discrimination issues Maybe you just need to grow up. Nobody owes you a way out to magically fix this problem. Learn to deal with it yourself.

faggot.
>>
>>27594641
The kids are either dangerous or not. Look, I agree there are dangerous teenagers in the world. But any reasonably savy adult can make that judgment call.

Huge difference between genuinely dangerous kids, and delinquents fucking with a neckbeard for keks.

Either way, the answer is definitely not pulling a knife on them.
>>
>>27594686
Life's not fair. Blacks can't be walk down white neighborhoods with guaranteed impunity. None of them.

The same logic applied 400 years ago with people in xyz group. Think about the general perception in society people have about gay or trans people 60 years ago compared to now. Not some edgy /pol/ opinion but the general opinion. Yeah it's improved lots.

How about ugly people stop being openly abused physically and verbally so much now? Called creeps, rapists, school shooters ect for nothing.
>>
>>27593611
this is how you get your ass whooped
>>
>>27594688
If you pull a knife on one of those kids, there is a legit chance they're pulling a gun.

And if you do pull a knife, you'd better have a hell on an escape plan.

Would not recommend.
>>
>>27594732
How about you learn how to make a cohesive point next time before you call someone a faggot.

No one owed black people to stop the kkk from lynching them 300 years ago, and now look. I'm not asking for "a magic fix".
>>
File: 1457461065404.jpg (92 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
1457461065404.jpg
92 KB, 459x612
>>27593998
Lel

Original comment is a better example of a bogus claim to be a sperg
>>
>>27594704

Got held up at gunpoint senpai. And yes, of course, terrifying. No one is pulling knives in Baltimore.
>>
>>27594743
You're still operating under this bizarre, naive viewpoint where only hardened criminals will ever commit crimes and only proven violent felons are willing to commit assault. I already explained how easily a group of fairly typical delinquents could seriously injure OP. They're shoving him around, one of them jokingly asks what he's got in his pockets. They laugh and go along with it, trying to one up each other. Now OP is being robbed, and if that's not reason enough to pull a knife then I don't know what is.

Again, I don't know what your definition of "genuinely dangerous kids" is but judging by your posts I'm guess it's some sort of History channel fueled idea of young gangbangers. I doubt those kids are like that, but the kids that are like that definitely aren't the only ones that pose a threat to adults and they aren't the only ones willing to commit crime. Especially not when large groups are involved.
>>
>>27594788
Not in the UK they won't. Especially some paki kids.
>>
>>27594745
See how walking around worked out for Treyvon.

Has popular perception of gays and trans actually changed, or is that the agenda the media is pushing?

Sorry Anon, but ugly people aren't a protected class. Don't see that changing anytime soon.
>>
>>27594814
So you've never been attacked by a knife and you call the idea of people being terrified of knife fights hilarious? Again, speaking as someone who has experienced both the threat of being stabbed is a much more visceral, instinctive fear than the more I guess philosophical fear of being shot. As in, the knife is right there and you can see and feel that it's fucking sharp and you would do whatever it takes to get away. The threat from a gun is much less immediate. I doubt you've had a gun pulled on you anyways though.
>>
>>27594854
Plz. There's kids who are going to jump a guy and those who aren't. It's not really that hard to know the difference.

Hard to say with 100% certainty, but these sound like kids who are fucking with a fat retarded ginger with SJW tendencies.
>>
>>27594900
And look at the media outcry at how Treyvon was treated.

When was the last time you saw the abuse of an ugly person so widely spread. Oh yeah never. Matter of fact the two dead Americans in the Brussels attack only showed the hot girl on the front cover in the newspapers, not the 'ugly' guy who also died.

>Has popular perception of gays and trans actually changed, or is that the agenda the media is pushing?

Popular opinions generally coincide with what the media pushes so that's a null point.

>Sorry Anon, but ugly people aren't a protected class. Don't see that changing anytime soon.

Well yeah of course they are not protected, and it won't change because of the opinion people like you have on protecting people who are considered 'inferiors'
>>
>>27594854
So you think what the guy needs to do is pull a knife as a preemptive measure?

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>27594940
You're a fucking idiot. You at least have some room to maneuver with a knife. With a gun, you just give up.
>>
>>27594973
Good luck with your ugly rights platform.
>>
>>27594940
You must be European. Pulling a knife in a nog hood in the US is a good way to get killed.
>>
>>27594796
1. you aren't getting lynched and house remains unburnt
2. no one is enslaving you to walk through alleyways
3. KKK shit was not magically fixed either
4. gingers have no soul

14 yr old.
>>
>>27595027
Right, you've definitely never had a gun pulled on you then. Acting as if it's some calculated rational choice, "yup he's got a gun aww shucks better just give in then can't try any of those neat self defense tricks i heard on joe rogan's podcast". There is no thinking about "maneuvering" when someone pulls a knife on you, unless the maneuver you're talking about is sprinting in the opposite direction.
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
96 KB, 1920x1080
>>27594973
>popular opinions usually coincide with what the media pushes

mfw
>>
>>27594958

I'm not fat or retarded and I'm not an SJW so once again stop with the false assumptions to justify physical abuse.

Even if I was fat, retarded and an SJW so what? How does that make physical abuse any less significant?
>>
>>27594301
Yeah, and he's going to stop that with a knife. What's the problem exactly? Teens need to know about knives.
>>
>>27595092
No asshole. I really did grow up in Baltimore. I really did get a gun pulled on me by two teenage nigs. I frooze and then gave them my shit.

Had a homeless guy pull a knife on me once. I just backed up, and the situation difused. Not even close to comparable.

Are you from Europe?
>>
>>27595084
1) Oh so that makes physical abuse ok then, as long as those specific things don't happen it isn't worth solving.

2) No they are not, but how would you like it if you were discriminated from going into your favorite shop whereas the next guy wasn't. No one is forcing you to go into that shop sure, but discriminating on the basis of your looks isn't acceptable.

3) I realise, which is why I'm not asking for a 'magic fix'

4) Basically just the same as saying "niggers lives don't matter" in front of any black right activist

>>27595051
"Good luck with your black rights platform"

>>27595093
Browse Facebook as evidence. All you see is people believing false click bait articles posting the same trash. One example is that fake "effects of coke after half an hour" thing that was going around a while back. All of a sudden people started saying that coke is bad for you.
>>
>>27595107
Strong prey on the weak retard. It's part of nature.
>>
File: 1459458188744.jpg (418 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1459458188744.jpg
418 KB, 1536x2048
>Walk down the street with a McDonalds bag under my arm.
>Group of guys slow down as I approach.
>One asks "Did you buy the McLobster?"
>They walk on laughing.

I genuinely have no fucking idea what was funny.
>>
File: 1428511530304.jpg (109 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
1428511530304.jpg
109 KB, 423x750
>>27595223
Did you buy the McLobster?
>>
>>27595180
If you're outnumbered10-1 and they really want to hurt you, pulling a knife is going to get you hurt worse.
>>
>>27595203
'Ugly' is subjective retard. Therefore 'ugly' will never be a social class. Grow up.
>>
>>27595241

I don't think we have it in Canada. I probably would avoid any fucking shellfish coming from McDonalds regardless.
>>
>>27595223
Do you dress like a yuppie?
>>
>>27595278

No, I was wearing a winter jacket and jeans.
>>
>>27595193
>comparing getting robbed by two niggers at gunpoint to getting a knife pulled on you by a fucking homeless guy who let you just back up and leave
Nope not a yurocuck. Been held up at knifepoint once and had a knife pulled in a fight once. Literally had my apartment robbed by three niggers with guns and was on my knees as they cleaned it out. Knife was worse. Being robbed at knifepoint was literally the most terrifying experience of my life. Guns don't even come close to comparing to that sort of fear.
>>
File: feel with it.gif (10 KB, 646x812) Image search: [Google]
feel with it.gif
10 KB, 646x812
>walking around at the mall
>some older teenagers walk past me
>one of them shouts, "I love you!"
>look back, keep walking
>they were probably gonna make fun of me if I went to them
>I didn't so all that happened was a girl said she loved me
>>
->Eurocucks and their knives.
>>
>>27595216
"White western civilization was enslaving the weak lesser barbarians. Strong pray on the week it's a part of nature"

I repeat myself over and over. Justifying *any* form of abuse no matter how small on "he looks ugly" "wow he is some weak faggot" is just terrible logic and shows how little you care about humanity. You're just happy being born in a culture which doesn't genocide an entire race of people on the basis of the colour of their skin for example. Or not talking to people who were born in a poor household.

"It's only pushing" If you are closed minded enough to think that behaviour is acceptable because of someone's looks you need to reevaluate your morals. I'm not even an SJW either.
>>
>>27595298
Gotta disagree. Nothing more terrifying than a 16 year old nog pointing a gun at you.
>>
>>27595263
How is being ugly subjective?

You cannot say with a straight face that the elephant man is seen as "attractive" by even a tiny portion of the population?

Being black could be subjective using the same logic. "That shade is too light to be a nigger" says person 1, "nah he is still a nigger" says person 2.
>>
>>27595203
I kinda feel like defending the pakis at this point, you're so much easier to poke fun at rather than side with. To even think you are being solely discriminated against while playing the race card against pakis is double-edged. Everyone is discriminated, even the hot girl for being hot and you subconsciously do it 24/7 because that's how brains work.
>>
>>27595313
It's reality you fucking freak. It's never going to change.

Why don't you start a tumblr account and prattle on about victim blaming?
>>
File: 1456874058674.jpg (38 KB, 805x668) Image search: [Google]
1456874058674.jpg
38 KB, 805x668
>>27593738
>britkucks
>>
>>27595363
When did I say I was being solely discriminated? I'm pointing out a specific instance where I am in context. At no point am I saying that my problems are more important that anyone else's.

All I want is for people to be treated like equals, you would like on this board more than any other people would agree.

"Wow he wants people to be equal, what a loser faggot cuck"

I only call them pakis because that is an objective description of them, if I said asians which in the UK applies to them it would be relevant however in the US asians means the far east variation. And "middle east" is a massive geographic location which isn't specific enough.
>>
>>27595385
Blacks being enslaved is reality you fucking freak. It's never going to change.

Why don't you start a newspaper crying about how slavery is inhumane - 1650 man

Any form of physical abuse on the basis of appearance is not acceptable I'm afraid.
>>
>>27595362
Oh my. Smh. So is a 3/10 ugly? How about 4/10? How about 2/10? And whose to say definitively that a 2/10 isn't really a 4/10 or a 3/10 or even a 5? You see where I'm going with this. Maybe just maybe, one's perception of such things is heavily reliant on their education, location, education, experience etc. Ie: subjective.

OF COURSE UGLINESS IS SUBJECTIVE, ARE YOU THE STUPIDEST KID ON THE PLANET?
>>
>>27593998
good job anon

i hate druggie cunts
>>
>>27595470
Yeah good luck anon. One day everyone will be treated equally.
>>
>>27592856
This shouldn't be happening to you if you're out of high school.
>>
>>27594900
>See how walking around worked out for Treyvon.
it would have worked fine if he didn't attack someone while doing it
>>
File: 1450217058389s.jpg (3 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1450217058389s.jpg
3 KB, 125x108
>>27595433
Tbqh I'd bully this faggot too.
>>
Just be honest, and tell them they're hurting your feelings and that you'd like them to stop. People who do shitty things especially out of herd mentality bank on you either not responding or acting aggressive in turn thereby making them feel justified.
>>
>>27593225
My oneitis did that to me. No idea why either not like I'm any worse looking than her usual men
>>
>>27595497
>implying that gangs of people willing to abuse someone on the basis of their looks will think so closed minded like that

That isn't how people think, you don't see a black person and go "wow his skill is really really dark therefore he is a nigger". I'm not asking for law so any specific description of 'ugly' isn't needed.

>Maybe just maybe, one's perception of such things is heavily reliant on their education, location, education, experience etc. Ie: subjective.

Maybe, just maybe, there is a general consensus of what is seen as 'ugly' in modern culture. This can be translated into the percentage of the population viewing gay people subhuman deserving of abuse 60 years ago. It isn't subjective to say that 60 years ago the general opinion of gays was not a very nice one.
>>
>>27595571
"Wow look at me guys I can say I'd bully someone for hoping that people are treated fairly!!!"

Your 'tough guy' facade means nothing on /r9k/.
>>
>>27595646
Niggga there is nothing new under the sun. The world doesn't change. Get used to it. The ACTUAL perception of gays is still not a very nice one, and never will be.

The world won't be getting any more benevolent, so you sure as fuck better get tougher.
>>
>>27595687
UK needs better bullies. This kid is a raging faggot.
>>
>>27593968
That's not real curiosity, that's her singling him out and setting up the "Punchline"
>>
>>27595717
It's funny you use gays as example since opinion and treatment of gays has noticeably improved in past 20 or so years.
>>
>>27595717
I fucking realise that these are not new issues, and am I not crying about the fact that they are real. I'm just pointing out that they do in fact exist and that steps should be taken to improve them.

Having a negative and cynical attitude to change in society didn't stop black people from being enslaved, so why not at least try.

>The ACTUAL perception of gays is still not a very nice one, and never will be.

No that's your /pol/ attitude, the real opinion of gay people in the western world has improved massively compared to a time where it was in our grandparents lifetimes it was illegal to be homosexual.
>>
>>27595731
Keep acting like the 'tough kid' on /r9k/. You'll really show the world how cool and alpha you are.
>>
File: 1391663833309.jpg (76 KB, 782x784) Image search: [Google]
1391663833309.jpg
76 KB, 782x784
>>27593998
That's fucking great, man.
>>
>>27595736
Has it? Says who? And where? Certainly not in any Muslim or African country.

The media in certain affluent white countries just pushed a political agenda, and now it's more publicly tolerated. But that's where it ends.
>>
>>27595787
Nigga if you think that ugly people are ever going to be treated the same as attractive people, you're in for a very disappointing life.
>>
>>27595787
>the real opinion of gay people in the western world has improved massively compared to a time where it was in our grandparents lifetimes it was illegal to be homosexual.
Nope. The way gays are treated by the law has changed, but that's about it.
>>
>>27592856
ask them if they think it would be funny if you raped and killed their mothers.
>>
>>27595879
I'm well aware that people are treated differently on the basis of looks, on some cases physical violence is justified because of that.

What lead you to think I believe people are treated equally, especially when I have suffered from this discrimination first hand.

I want people to be treated the same, because people currently are not.
>>
>>27592856
probs cause you looked like a lose. Walk tall is how you beat it. Keep a fast pace, keep straight. Look like as if you are meant to be somewhere. Thats how you get passed this kind of crap.
>>
>>27595897
Sorry but you are objectively wrong on this. Ask any young person what they think about gay people. Compare that with the 80+ year olds in the care homes. You'll see a massive improvement in opinion. This is a fact.
>>
>>27595845
>Has it? Says who? And where?
It obviously has in America, or does that no longer count?
The idea that nothing will ever change so don't bother trying is stupid when there's numerous examples of things changing. Just look at blacks and women in America.
Was the civil right's movement another "political agenda" pushed by the media?

>>27595897
>nothing will improve
>o-only laws changed!
You're also ignoring that public opinion has changed regardless of what you think, the numbers support this.
>>
>>27592856
They probably thought you were attractive.
>>
File: 1454106736521.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454106736521.png
89 KB, 500x500
>Want to get in shape
>Go out for a run
>Literally 20 seconds into my run I make contact with a group of Stacies
>One of them says "Hey dude, you're hot!"
>The rest of them all burst into laughter
>Run away as fast as possible
I fucking hate these types of cunts. Why are they so fucking mean? What do they gain by mocking me like this? I'm actively trying to fix my shit by exercising and they're shitting on me for it. Why couldn't they just not say anything? It fuckings hurts man I hate it.
>>
File: 1456196174207.jpg (131 KB, 628x800) Image search: [Google]
1456196174207.jpg
131 KB, 628x800
>>27593611
>saying this to a group of strangers
>>
>>27595924
>I want people to be treated the same, because people currently are not.
But you said it yourself, they're not equal.

"Equality' is a bullshit political meme.

It has no place in the real world, because guess what. people aren't equal.

Some peole get born 6'3 and strong. Some get born with Low IQs. Some get born into rich families. Some get born smoking hot females. Some get born addicted to crack in the womb.Some get born with cerebral palsy. etc. etc.

The world isn't fair you precious baby.

Does mother nature treat everthing equally?

OF COURSE NOT. Equality is a conceptual idea, not a reasonable expectation. Grow the fuck up you self-righteous blowhard.
>>
>>27595897
You're simply wrong anon.
>The GSS, which has been conducted biennially for 40 years, showed a marked increase in support of many civil liberties for gays and lesbians. Support for a gay person's right to speak before a public audience increased from 62 percent in 1972 to 86 percent in 2010; support for allowing gays and lesbians to teach at colleges or universities rose from 48 percent in 1973 to 84 percent in 2010; and approval for having a library keep a book that favors homosexuality rose from 54 percent in 1973 to 78 percent in 2010.
>>
>>27595952
>Ask any young person what they think about gay people.
Kek. See what people say in private amongst friends. Nothing has changed.
>>
>>27596017
why are you whining about someone whining, you self-righteous blowhard

if people complaining about things offends you
then maybe you shouldnt complain
>>
>>27595952
>You'll see a massive improvement in opinion.

You really are a dumb fucking kid. The only thing that has changed is what people are willing to say publicly.
>>
>>27593922
not legally, some jewish lawyer will instruct them to claim you "touched" them, then basically you are fucked for life even if you are acquitted
>>
>>27595961
>Was the civil right's movement another "political agenda" pushed by the media?
The only things that changed are the laws. And even changing the laws can't really change things. There is still de facto segregation in America. Smarten up you gushing pussy.
>>
>>27594143
>Costco
>niggers
Must've been some uppity rich niggers huh?
>>
>>27595961
>the numbers
You can't get honest data. People will not tell the truth, except in private.
>>
>>27596017
Are you seriously so closed minded to think that because someone was born with inferior physical attributes it is justifiable to physically abuse them.

>Some peole get born 6'3 and strong. Some get born with Low IQs. Some get born into rich families. Some get born smoking hot females. Some get born addicted to crack in the womb.Some get born with cerebral palsy. etc. etc.

And every single one of those people should be treated fairly and equally in a social context. Obviously I'm not talking about their suitability for a job or anything. I simply want everyone to be respected as equals.

>"Equality' is a bullshit political meme.
"Emancipation is a bullshit political meme"

"Does mother nature treat everthing equally"
Are we uncivil barbarians who leave weak people to die in the snow. No, we help people who are weaker in the assumption that if we were ever weak one day that someone would be there to help us.
>>
>>27596035
>>27596053
>ignoring the two posts with actual evidence
Feel free to read it yourself my friends.
http://www.norc.org/NewsEventsPublications/PressReleases/Pages/american-acceptance-of-homosexuality-gss-report.aspx
http://www.pewforum.org/2015/07/29/graphics-slideshow-changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/

>>27596090
>>27596115
What makes you be so deluded that you can't even acknowledge public opinion has changed?
>>
>>27596019
AGAIN YOU FU|CKING RETARD...THESE STUDIES MEAN SHIT. PEOPLE WILL NOT SPEAK OPENLY IN PUBLIC.

The fact that you actually think these academia circle jerks have any merit only lets me know further how naive you are.
>>
File: 1453604883044.png (272 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
1453604883044.png
272 KB, 408x469
>>27596158
>polls
>public
It's sad that you can't acknowledge this.
Is it because you dislike gays and you want to believe that everyone else does as well?
>if it's not my personal anecdotes and delusions it's an ivory tower circlejerk!
>>
>>27596120
just the fuck up you stupid uggo. Society is a reflection of nature. Equality is IMPOSSIBLE.
>>
>>27596158
So by your logic 1600s opinions of sub human barbarian cultures worthy of genocide still exists because "people won't say their true opinions".

Stop being so closed minded in thinking that YOUR opinions coincide with the rest of the worlds.
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>27596150
>he believes in the validity of social sciences
>>
File: loki.png (42 KB, 186x219) Image search: [Google]
loki.png
42 KB, 186x219
>>27596158
>>27596211
>everyone secretly holds my opinion they just won't say it
>>
>>27596197
>Society is a reflection of nature

That sure explains the emergency services, welfare, maternity leave, disability aid and pensions.
>>
>>27596150
>What makes you be so deluded that you can't even acknowledge public opinion has changed?
It han't. Go to any anonymous message board. That's a more accurate reflection of actual public opinion, then any one of your bullshit left wing academic 'studies'.
>>
You reek of beta my friend. Trust me you can look like Chad but you'll always give off your beta vibe
>>
>>27596232
>implying that the sample of people on the anonymous message boards is the exact same as the normie public opinions.
>>
>>27592856
HAHAHA OP BTFO by kids

Just ignore them OP
>>
>>27593225
HAHAHA BTFO
>>
>>27596189
I don't have an opinion. But if you think that the political climate in this country is one in which one can openly say anything negative about homosexuality w/o serious repercussions, you're out of your mind.

People's opinions on homosexuality haven't changed. The left wing gestapo is just in power at the moment.
>>
>>27596150
Thinking the world is going to change is the arrogance of youth. You have a lot to learn.
>>
>>27596217
>So by your logic 1600s opinions of sub human barbarian cultures worthy of genocide still exists because "people won't say their true opinions".
Yeah, it's a great time for free speech in this country.

PUHleeze.
>>
>>27596252
You're a serious fucking cuck. Smh. the average guy doesn't want to be around faggots now more than they wanted to be 50 years ago.

We just have to pretend now.
>>
>>27596232
>anonymous image board reflects public opinion better than polls and studies
Is this what /pol/tards tell themselves?
Maybe they're just lying anon since it's in public :^)

>>27596271
Good thing they're anonymous polls.
>The left wing gestapo is just in power at the moment.
lol

>>27596284
>Denying change when it's happening right in front of your eyes.

>>27596318
>anyone who disagrees with me is lying because of le left wing gestapo and secretly agrees with me
The whole world is your echo chamber :^)
>>
>>27593998

Why did you join them in the first place; clearly they were more chad than you
2. Frisbee at night? No wonder you're a dweeb.
>>
>>27596252
>A year ago they were saying that Trump's policies where 'crazy' an he would never be a serious candidate

Guess what cuck boy... There are PLENTY of people who hold opinions that they're not comfortable discussing in public.
>>
>>27596318
If by "average guy" you mean /pol/ fag then you are right.

But the majority of western culture isn't /pol/.

FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU ARE ON /R9K/ HOW CAN YOU SAY SAY THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION IS EDGY.
>>
File: 3.jpg (13 KB, 400x235) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
13 KB, 400x235
>>27596332
>this fucking ugly retarded ginger limey thinks he's not a SJW
>>
>>27596374
>implying that the rise of Trump has nothing to do with the rising fears of islamic terrorism in the world and totally to do with people suddenly "coming out of their shell"
>>
>>27593225
>listening to non-gapless albums
Pleb
>>
>>27596402
>and totally to do with people suddenly "coming out of their shell"
No tard. They're not coming out of their shell. Voting is private. It's how lots of people really feel.

Guess what, if gay marriage was voted on in a popular election, it wouldn't pass.
>>
>>27596211
Kek, He's really a special little guy.
>>
>>27596441
And what's your basis for that claim?
According to anonymous polls 55% are for gay marriage and only 39% are against.
>>
>>27593998
excellent work anon
here's a goyim globe (4 u)
>>
>>27593998
OG D E V L I S H post, fuck all the butthurt faggots.
>>
File: 1457336183550.jpg (281 KB, 942x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457336183550.jpg
281 KB, 942x1200
>Get teased by normies
>Pretend they don't exist
>They get upset
>I get smug

These people think they're important, informing them otherwise is always satisfying.
>>
>>27595291
>winter jacket
yuppie confirmed
>>
>>27596441
You're making no sense.

If voting is private, and people have always had these beliefs, then why is it only now that someone like Trump is so popular. Why isn't a Trump-a-like not voted every single time. Which is what would be true according to you.
>>
File: 1459647405457.jpg (77 KB, 687x535) Image search: [Google]
1459647405457.jpg
77 KB, 687x535
>wear business attire when in public, even if neet, especially if neet
>people assume you're on the job
>suddenly elevated from loner to respectable and reliable individual
>>
>>27596150
>evidence
>links jewforum and norc.goyim
nigger are you even trying?
>>
File: henry cavill literally me.png (272 KB, 459x605) Image search: [Google]
henry cavill literally me.png
272 KB, 459x605
>be me coming back home like 2 or 3 years ago after watching man of steel late at night
>bus is completely empty
>just before bus takes off 2 girls get on
>see them whispering and giggling and shit, think nothing of it
>they whisper even quieter now
>they both look at me and go all like EWWW HAHAHAHAHA and more unintelligible whispering
>i make out "i know he's so ugly' followed by more giggling
>they look at me again and giggle and shit
>turn and stare at them full force now
>they look and look away now whispering and not giggling, their whispering sounds srs now
>keep staring at them
>they stop talking completely, no smiles or giggling
>they glance up occasionally to see if im still staring, and i am
>they get off the bus at their stop and look at me one more time before scurrying off all fast and worried and shit
>take out my earbuds and start listening to music all relaxed at shit

that sure showed them
>>
>>27593451
if you get beaten up you'll be treated like a fool even more
>>
>>27593648
nice work bro - did you get your beer back? Did he get rekt by beaning?
>>
>>27593660
Carrying the cricket bat means you will literally never be able to fully claim self defense. It's why carrying a knife for protection will still get you in trouble if you use it in self defence
>>
>>27592856
>one of them goes "you're awesome" and his friends start cackling

"Your mum agrees :^)"
>>
>walk past group of young people
>they go quiet
Feels good desu.
>>
>>27595622
If you aren't trolling, I don't think this is a good idea
You're already taking a big gamble relying on a bully's sense of empathy when it's one on one
When people are in groups their personal empathy usually gives way to groupthink
>>
>see group of Maori (brown native) kids "playing" on the side of the road in distance, between me and my destination
>they're throwing rocks, typical destructive Maori behaviour
>there's about 10 - 15 of them
>anticipate getting shit from them despite the fact they all look less than 10
>as i pass, one of the shits starts shittalking me
>decide to just turn around and look at him like "what the fuck?"
>he interprets this as antagonising him
>just keep walking
>him and his smaller group follow a bit, him giving me more shit
>just walk off
Not much I could've done, I was outnumbered, they were too young for me to punch the leader in the face, and I couldn't think of anything to say to the group -- would've just brought the situation to a head anyway.

It was more irritating that this was on a road between two middle class restaurants filled with white people, a lot of whom were dining outside and nobody more assertive and self-assured (like the owners) came out and told them to leave or called cops.

Should've looked up the local police station number on my phone and watched the fallout.
>>
File: Ke0ege.gif (1 MB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
Ke0ege.gif
1 MB, 270x270
the real life
>>
>>27593512
>593
I unfortunatly do this, I try to look girls in the eyes, but my blank expression must make them feel like I want to wear their skin.

I need to practice smiling at the same time.
>>
>>27593654
Fuck off retard le everyone Who is an outcast wears the Fedora meme
>>
>>27595972
Are you fat? Are you fucking fat you retard?
>>
File: hater_goofy.jpg (85 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hater_goofy.jpg
85 KB, 400x400
>>27592856

> Be me, skinny lanklet
> on my way to sisters house to sleep and watch my niece and nephew because sisters is with husband and my other nephews on family visit abroad
> dark outside, walk past a group of my own people (moroccans in the Netherlands, which I admit are scum)
> one of the group says "ewa, goofy" (hey goofy)
> I pretend not to hear it and casually walk to a bench further away, pretending getting a phone call.
> secretly call the cops on a non-urgent number, saying there is some suspicious activity going on, probably drug related.
> within minutes, the street is flooded with cops, all the scum are being identity checked and searched. They find small amounts of drugs and probably a knife. They all get fines or hanging around with a valid reason.
> the guy that called me 'goofy' got arrested for possession of drugs.

Karma was served that day

I admit that I wasn't initially sure of my action, but when I saw that fucker taken away, I felt warm and fuzzy inside.

inb4 snitch
>>
>>27593225
I refuse to walk around in any public area without music on. At least I can be blissfully ignorant if people talk shit about me.
>>
>>27600763
Sounds like what you shout at the mirror everyday.
>>
File: 1453866376522.gif (60 KB, 384x269) Image search: [Google]
1453866376522.gif
60 KB, 384x269
>not looking like you might go into an autistic ragefit at any moment
>>
>be black
>even the biggest group of white fuccbois leave me alone
>they assume I have a squad that'll roll up and fuck them up
>I have no friends
Tis good
>>
>>27592856
>not having the school shooter vibe
i feel sorry for you senpai

nobody really fucks with me even tho im robot as fuck.
>>
>>27595972
fat dudes running looks hilarious, just eat less and lift weights at home until you look respectable

not to mention you will fuck up your body attempting to run while fat
>>
I was walking down the street last night to go to the bar by myself and some car honked at me for no reason
>>
>>27593066
Yeah if you live in a place that is even a tiny bit rough you could get beaten up trying to do that
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.