[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no lamesa wiping, sapatos breaking, kotse fixing, ilong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 976x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 976x1632
>tfw no lamesa wiping, sapatos breaking, kotse fixing, ilong blowing, ube chopping, puso racing, damit wearing, kumot weaving, puwit slapping, paa rubbing, itlog cracking, buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
>>27592751
pinoy girls are hot as fuck, why is this ugly slag a meme? she is average to slightly above average at best
>>
welcome back, my friend.
>>
>>27592751
she doesnt exist

oc baby
>>
>>27592830
Why do people keep saying this? I've been posting this every day around the same time. I've never missed a day.
>>
>>27592853
oh I exist, I just think OP is a sad sack of shit
>>
>>27592884
Post pictures of that flip tummy famila
>>
>>27592870
what are you doing with your life?

original c
>>
>>27592870
I didn't mean that as in "I haven't seen you for an extended period of time," I meant it more as "Right on time, all the time" kinda thing.

I've posted in pretty much every one of your threads in the past 3 days. Morning, noon and night.
>>
>>27592920
I'm in college and I work at a hospital with a bunch of Filipina nurses who I talk to just in case they have qtp2t daughters around my age.

>>27592935
Fo sho. It's nice to see repeat posters. Thank you for the posts.
>>
Are there really no other pictures of her?
>>
>>27592982
>Thank you for the posts.

No problem, my man. r9k just wouldn't feel like home without you.
>>
>>27593007
Seriously, stop trying to ruin a good thing.
>>
>>27593007
I have more. I just don't post them because I have enough respect for her not to post them. If you want to see one more pic of her I that I didn't post, just look up the pic of the /v/ meetup.
>>
You can't buy this kind of dedication. He's doing it purely for the love of it.

This man is a fucking legend.
>>
File: 1455009993570.jpg (154 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1455009993570.jpg
154 KB, 1440x810
>>27593121
we need more anons like filipina gf anon making more threads like this, it's the only reason I still have any faith in the board
>>
>>27593221
Agreed.

Too many faggots come here and post some generic meme shit for a quick (You) fix. This created something on his own and stuck with it.

I support him wholeheartedly.
>>
>>27592751

You have to admit that half of this shit is made-up words, though.
>>
>>27593369
Who gives a shit?

It's better than another "Le Why Don't You Just Be Chad GIMME SOME (You)s NOW"
>>
>>27593369
You can literally just plug in the whole thing into google translate and Google the untranslated words to see all the words are real.
>>
>>27593417

What is this (You) shit? Is this some kind of forced meme? A (You) indicates someone is engaging you in conversation, it's not a Fagbook 'Like' or an upvote or some dumb shit. Why am I seeing this lately?
>>
>>27593494
(You)s have become synonymous with likes and upvotes because several faggots here will post content that guarantees replies, much like a normie would post a generic selfie or "havin' fun" pic on kikebook or normiegram.

I don't really see why you care or how the relationship is hard to comprehend.
>>
>>27592751
right on time
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.