[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >text cute girl >she starts blabbing about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: The Maximum Feels.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
The Maximum Feels.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>be me
>text cute girl
>she starts blabbing about the bible
>we eventually reach common ground
>she invites me to a party
>party is too far, cant go
>ask her if she wants to meet up in little tokyo
>says she dosn't have a ride
>tfw cant drive that far
>ask her if we could meet up somewhere close to where she lives next week

SHE INVITES ME TO HER FUCKING CHURCH AND SAYS SHE WANTS ME TO MEET HER PASTOR.

J U S T
U
S
T
>>
What's the problem, you can meet a cute girl and stop being an atheist degenerate and live an overall happier life. Stop being so edgy and just be open minded. You might discover something new.
>>
>>27592315
However, I am not an atheist.
>>
>>27592353
Oh. I misunderstood, are you upset because you just want a quick bang? If so... Just tell her you're not interested to save her time.
>>
>>27592417
I wasn't looking for a quick bang, but someone to actually have a relationship with.
>>
>>27592274

its trap don't fall for the religion meme , you won't get her ever she is just trying to convert you .
>>
>>27592465
I know. It's kinda a shame these days, most women are either "roasties" or bible cucks. I can't find anyone who is just well moraled.
>>
>>27592465
This. Remember, she's already fucking Chad, on top of the few randos she hooks up with every week.
>>
>>27593164
I don't think she's fucking anyone. Honestly, from some of the other things she said, I get the impression that she uses the fact that she is an attractive woman to lure more people into the church for conversion.
>>
File: 1454917617267.jpg (125 KB, 1240x933) Image search: [Google]
1454917617267.jpg
125 KB, 1240x933
As an actual religious person, how do I prevent or avoid cute religious girls stringing me on just for brownie points and enter actual relationships?

I've already had girls pull this shit, like exchange numbers and ask me to go to meet-ups, even though I got involved in religion without their help.

I'm aware that religious leaders get cute girls to recruit or influence others. But how do I know if they want a relationship or how to start one?
>>
>>27594476
Women don't think the same as men. Their brains are wired very differently. A woman is not capable of loving you as you would love them. It's a shitty broken world, senpai.
>>
>>27594514
I know that, that's why I've given up on secular women and what constitutes as "romantic love" and instead hope for a more traditional relationship. I think the ancients had the right idea with arranged marriage and match-makers. But it seems I'm already at a large disadvantage for not being born into an orthodox community.
>>
>>27594638
You are at a disadvantage. Women in the West have to much freedom to do whatever they want, and women, being almost purely emotionally driven, act according to their instincts. You will never win in the West. You are best of moving to Eastern Europe or an Asian country where women to not have the liberties they do here, either for economic reasons, social reasons or both.

However, you need to weigh whether pursuing a marriage is worth moving to such a country.

Whatever you may do, good luck to you, senpai.
>>
>>27594949
Edit: I'm fairly new to /r9k/ and didn't know it changes f.am to senpai on here. I was trying to write f.am.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.