[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck, /r9k/ was right. Men are at a huge disadvantaged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
Holy fuck, /r9k/ was right. Men are at a huge disadvantaged when it comes to dating.

Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
>>
men will fuck anything that moves, while women are more picky. this is not women's fault. men are the ones with low standards.
>>
>>27592359
If women liked men as much as men like women this wouldn't matter. Women are heartless ungrateful cunts.
>>
>>27592359
No, men have average standards.

Women have sky high standards because they are prissy little shits with inflated egos and self worth. I guess men are partly to blame for becoming pussywhipped and allowing this unacceptable female behavior to rise, but it's still your meme gender largely responsible you fucking roast cunt.
>>
>>27592359
the guy is a 10/10. how much more picky can women get?
>>
maybe also cuz the guys tinder acc looks fake as fk
>>
men are more desperate and lonely than women, women are more social, while men seek companionship through sex

im not worried about 100 idiots from cali who use tinder, who the fuck actually uses it? i dont

also i dont want random hook ups, i want a meaningful relationship with someone who's more interesting than just having a nice ass
>>
The guy probably didn't get as many matches because of the inactivity of female users and they probably saw him as out of their league. That guy is ridiculously attractive though no homo lol.
>>
dude i look just like that guy.. im just depressed :(

jk
>>
File: image.jpg (568 KB, 850x1249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
568 KB, 850x1249
>>27592448
>men have average standards

>honey boo boos mom has been able to get multiple men to fuck her

Try again. Men will fuck anything if it's wet and willing, and sometimes they don't even need the willing part.

Women are more selective because a woman can on conceive one child a year and it severely hinders her movement and well being. Men can fuck a child into any woman and be on their merry way.

It's not womens' fault men are such pigs that literally pay for sex with dirty street walkers just because their standards are so low.
>>
>>27592745
>homoshit

kys
>>
>>27592745
conception has nothing to do with sex anymore, be real, youre pathetic excuse doesn't equate to real world

men are just desperate
>>
>>27592456
there are way more men on tinder than women
>>
>>27592254
The guy is a 6/10 and the woman is a 6.5/10
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 1000x1470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 1000x1470
>>27592824
But it's delicious, anon.
>>
>>27592875
uh no, the guy is way more attractive than that generic looking woman

guy is probably a actual model, while the girl is just random girl they found hence why all her pics were shit like her sitting in a car or selfies, while the guy was professional modeling pics
>>
>>27592865
But for this, it was 1000 swipes a piece. If this proves anything, it's that men are more likely to swipe right and initiate convo. SHOCKING.
>>
>>27592745
Guys have to have low standards otherwise they would never get laid.
>>
>>27592254
Dude 10/10 chad only 28 massages.
Girl with 2 pounds of make still looks average 6/10 or 7 at best.
Point is: women are more selective than men and even when they find someone attractive they are too shy to massage first or make the first move in general.
Another note is probably most of the girls didn't match with him because they clearly know he is out of their league.
So they didn't match because he is
1. too good to be true AKA catfish
2. he is too good for them.
>>
>>27592422
Got rejected by a girl out of your league huh?
>>
>>27592848
"conception has nothing to do with sex anymore"
>be retard
>never heard of evolutionary psychology
>>
File: 1449967287039.png (47 KB, 632x852) Image search: [Google]
1449967287039.png
47 KB, 632x852
>>27592254
Why is this a surprise? we ARE ONLY TO BLAME for being so fucking stupid and thirsty. Most men think with their cocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i71ucapje7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2pvJuLgBqk
>>
File: men_women_attractiveness.png (75 KB, 660x302) Image search: [Google]
men_women_attractiveness.png
75 KB, 660x302
>>27592745
Nah, you're objectively wrong.
Pic related: Men have a perfectly reasonable view of women's attractiveness while women literally think the majority of men are ugly.
>>
women literally turning the modern dating game into a primate clusterfuck, the alpha males get all the sex and average males get nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 858x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 858x1200
>>27593370
I'm not neccessarily arguing what men find attractive. I'm arguing that men will put their dick in it regardless.
>>
All the men getting fucked are on grindr
>>
File: 1459642501512.jpg (126 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1459642501512.jpg
126 KB, 433x419
>>27592254
>the cookie moster
>>
if women were not picky cunts then their offspring wouldn't have survived with genes beta spergs. Everything is the way it is for a reason, blame evolution. Don't like it? Kill yourself then, this is the way it works.
>>
>a complete and total chad with 10/10 everything is only attractive to 27% of females

THAT'S IT I WANT OFF THE RIDE
>>
>>27593825
>only 2.8% of females are attracted enough to 10/10 maxed out everything chads to even send him a message

how am i supposed to have a chance, being very ugly and unattractive
>>
>>27593804
>muh evolution
Am i the only one who doesn't understand why these fags use the "evolution" argument as a shield for all the doubts about sexual selection?
>>
>>27592359
This.
It pains me to admit it, but if men wouldn't fling themselves at women it would be different but oh well, we've been like that for ages and I don't see that changing ever.
>>
>>27592254
jesus, the delusion from females in those comments
>um actually its harder for women cause we have to sift thru creeps
females live in an entire different world. they cannot see any viewpoint in which they aren't downtrodden victims. to be a woman is to have a severe mental disability
>>
File: 4124124.jpg (96 KB, 645x767) Image search: [Google]
4124124.jpg
96 KB, 645x767
>>27594632
>>um actually its harder for women cause we have to sift thru creeps

do women really think like this?
>>
>>27594663
read the comments. yes they do think like that. even supposed "forever alone" women think like this. it's literally an entire different world for them where logic goes to die and delusional feelings come first and foremost. rationality is not a factor in the female mind
>>
>>27594663
Yes. All of them. They have no understanding that they automatically have higher social status than men.
>>
File: nk.png (211 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nk.png
211 KB, 500x500
>>27594692
>>27594693

I hope they rot in fucking hell, i never get matches, like, nothing. I tried going on /soc/ and posted my Skype and what i liked etc.. guess what i got to shift through? An empty fucking Skype. All the women that posted had replies and people saying they were adding them etc..
>>
>>27592448
>>27592456
men have higher sex drives by nature of having more testosterone -> more men on sex apps -> more supply of men -> men at a given level of attractiveness are more common -> women have more choice
>>
>>27594714
Like I said, they live in an entirely different world. It's like a rich person vs a poor person. when you're poor, being rich is objectively better since you wouldn't have to worry about living in a shitty apartment where the landlord doesn't do any repairs, have mold in your walls, bugs, break ins due to shitty neighborhood, shootings a block away, etc. don't have to worry about losing your job and having to find a new one asap or else you'd be on the streets. don't have to worry about having shitty health insurance.

but these things don't register to rich people. to them these are just given defaults. and when comparing their lives to the poor, they'd come up with bullshit rationalizations like "your life is easier because you work a job with little responsibility" or "hey, my tax dollars go to your kind getting welfare, you have it easier!" and other such bullshit.
>>
>>27594714
Post yourself in threads where women just do some shopping for men.

They get litteral dozens of men everytime they post their infos so it's actually better to give them a choice.
>>
File: sunset.jpg (21 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
21 KB, 500x318
>>27594856

I've posted in mutiple thread, post what you want post you dream girl, post your Skype and about yourself etc..

Never one add.

>>27594808

I don't like being red-pilled, because what i read makes sense and it does happen.
>>
>>27594892
Naaaah not that.

Threads where it's litteraly only men posting their stuff, and women just sift through it
I created and posted in several threads like that, and got a few adds. Not dozen of course, but still miles better than nothing.
>>
>>27592456
Yea but the pictures on his profile are douchey, which can be a huge turn off for women.
>>
File: 1235436657.jpg (30 KB, 396x338) Image search: [Google]
1235436657.jpg
30 KB, 396x338
>>27595018
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about lad, but i tried many threads and nothing happens. Your magical thread won't change shit. I also noticed women want men to post their faces in threads as well.

It's like THEY only care about looks and the way you look so they can converse with you
>>
>>27592745
>>27592886
>misandrist weeaboo shitstain
>posting faggots
You are literally a meme
Stop being an ignorant little princess and realize you want to be fucked senseless
>>
>>27594344
Looks like it. Maybe pick up a biology textbook, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>27595358
>EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR LE REASON

You've got to be joking, if you made that very first post fucking kill yourself.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.