[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find a trap friend with benefits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: sienna-grace-tight-tranny-ass.jpg (78 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
sienna-grace-tight-tranny-ass.jpg
78 KB, 960x1440
How do I find a trap friend with benefits?
>>
File: OYVEY.png (181 KB, 328x361) Image search: [Google]
OYVEY.png
181 KB, 328x361
>that nose
be careful anon
>>
>>27592252
>Implying not all traps are the eternal Jew in the form of feminine benis

I fell for the Jewish boipussy plot too ;-;
>>
>>27592180
You'll never find an answer to this because tranny chasing is prohibited on the most relevant board to ask.
>>
>be trap

how do I find trap gf?
>>
the good ones only date each other
>>
>>27592363
Can anyone guide me to a site to meet traps?
>>
>>27592180
They're already degenerates,just find one.
>>
File: 1457052731092.gif (607 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1457052731092.gif
607 KB, 245x300
>>27592180

Man you have have access to an LGBT board and you come here with that fag ass question
>>
>>27593803
They ban you for doing that tho
>>
go to any sjw uni. You dont even have to be a student just sit in on the big lectures and you might find one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.