[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO /alc/OHOLIC HERE? fucking robot won't let me post unless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Bender-nobeer.jpg (67 KB, 702x650) Image search: [Google]
Bender-nobeer.jpg
67 KB, 702x650
WHO /alc/OHOLIC HERE?

fucking robot won't let me post unless I'm original
>>
>>27591846

i just have never been able to stick with drinking... it feels so horrible. it doesn't benefit me in any way. everyone i've seen who used it a lot for a long time looks and acts horrible. i've seen meth heads who look better than alkies.
>>
>>27591846
Me

Just tell me how to spoiler, I'm sure I know how but if I do it and fail I'll probably Kms out of embarassment
>>
>>27591922
insert text with NO spaces after the ] or before the [ at the end

hope thats clear enough
>>
>>27592854
Nvm, you can put spaces im just retarded. [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] without those extra spaces
>>
who /drinkinmoderation/ here?
>>
Yeah, probably an alcoholic. I'm drunk a lot, but tonight I'm having the good, expensive stuff. I didn't even know liquor could taste like this. I was having a bad day, but after pouring up some Walker Blue I'm not even mad anymore.
>>
>>27593019
I cant say I've really had expensive liquor, or at least not in long enough that I've forgotten what it taste like. Nowadays I just buy a bottle of everclear and get shitfaced and pass out.
>>
Me. I've been cut off by the gf until we go to Vegas in May (she threatened to leave me). You can be sure that I'll be getting crunk af every day while I'm there though.
>>
>>27593056
You might want to try it out, just once. I decided that it was in the budget today to go all out and get the good stuff. Usually I chug down some pretty cheap stuff with a chaser, but this is one fine scotch. I could drink it just for the taste. I have to admit though nothing gets you fucked up faster than Everclear except maybe some home-brewed moonshine. Is it the really high proof stuff that's illegal in some states?
>>
Don't know if you're still here man, but I want to say again it's worth it to try out the good stuff. Even if you're a seasoned alcoholic, and it's a hit for your wallet, a good scotch will just bring a smile to your face. Even the buzz just feels better.
>>
>2 years sober
>just drank a bottle of wine

Well fuck :)
>>
Yeah, pretty much.

I just drink because it makes time go by faster, and takes a bit of the edge off of how much I hate my life, I guess.
>>
I'm a few steps away from it but i'll be there soon
>>
File: 1458372068811.png (239 KB, 444x525) Image search: [Google]
1458372068811.png
239 KB, 444x525
Reporting. It's been good for the past two years or so, but I've since started living on my own and the isolation is tearing away at my soul. Started drinking again these past few months.

I don't think I'll ever be rid of this.
>>
>>27594108
>>27594430
Hey, welcome to the club.
>>
right here, I have work in the morning and I'm still downing beers and shots of cheap rum, like I do every night. it's ok though, both my bosses and half the people at my work are the same way
>>
Consider using tert-amyl alcohol instead. It doesn't cause liver damage and its a bit cheaper than everclear by the dose. You can buy it on amazon but keep in mind that its also 20 times as potent as everclear and tastes horrible.
>>
>>27594430

>Fate Stay Night Saber

My motherfucking nigga.
>>
File: P_20160331_151728.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2304) Image search: [Google]
P_20160331_151728.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2304
Been drinking since 13. Got on a ethilic coma when I was 14. Keeps drinking up to this day that I'm 20.

Today I'm drinking 1/3 jaggermeister, 2/3 apple juice.
Pic related is what I bought 2 days ago.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.