[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do paedophiles always have dark glasses and a beard? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: flash.jpg (83 KB, 407x500) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
83 KB, 407x500
Why do paedophiles always have dark glasses and a beard? What is it about that look that kids find so attractive?
>>
they do it to hide their face you fucking moron
>>
>>27591711
I take it you're a paedo?
>>
pedophiles and various weirdos are usually the way they are because they had traumatic childhoods and get stuck in that mindset, so often also get stuck in the fashion sense of the era when they were kids, thats why all pedos have the big grandma glasses (careful you dont get them confused with hipsers, although its ok to shoot both on sight)

my main man serial killer ed kemper demonstrates, keep in mind that this was filmed in the 70s when big glasses were in style and the smaller glasses hes saying look creepy were the outdated style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M54XL8McCG0
>>
>>27591827
You know, the thing about Ed Kemper I find pretty wild is that he slept in his bed king size bed with all the heads. Like he kept the heads of all his victims and slept with them in a big bed and cuddled them and shit.
>>
>>27591626
>Why do paedophiles always have dark glasses and a beard?
They don't
>What is it about that look that kids find so attractive?
That is not even how it works.

Damn you britbongs are retarded.
>>
>>27591626
I think it's actually the chocolate bars and lollipops that attract them. However I can't speak outside personal experience.
>>
>>27591626
>that kids find so attractive?

I'll admit, I kekked. Well deserved +(You).
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.