[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wait what the fuck is going on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
so i went to the shopping district of my town, i went into a turkish kebab restaurant. 10 minutes later i see a guy with a professional camera filming me.

pic related.

he was with a group of 4 other people who were then picked up by a van, i gave them the middle finger.

i hope its not for some snuff video or something.
>>
>>27591564
I'm not supposed to tell you this but you're in The Truman Show
>>
File: 1459622203868.png (264 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1459622203868.png
264 KB, 500x369
>>27591564
Why did you finger them?

They might use it in some documentary
>>
>>27591615
i watched this as kid and have a trauma because of it
i think someomes lookig when i fap
>>
>>27591615
Haven't seen, what's it about?

is it originally original?
>>
wait, why didn't you REMOVE. KEBAB?
>>
>>27591564

Guys, I think he's onto us.

Fuck, at least he hasn't noticed the chopper yet.
>>
>>27591564
It's the news getting b-roll

Expect to see your lower body on this week's news
>>
sigh...someone must know what kind of crime that can be
>>
>>27591712
A guy, Truman is in the middle of a reality show that he doesn't know he's the star of. His whole town is choreographed under his nose, while he's filmed and broadcast around the world. Definitely worth a watch for robots.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.